WebPictureFrames reviews

Tel: 1-800-410-5429
lloyd@webpictureframes.com

steved120
2/22/17

Let me start with the short version: If you want to save on picture framing, and have total control of your ultimate product, I cant imagine there is a better place to go. In this abbreviated version, I will add that the packaging is first rate, A+.

I counted and I had 24 framed pictures throughout my house with which I had little or no real involvement. Yes, I could look at mat samples, but there never seemed to be the right colors. Besides, you cant take the time to get it just right. Having the ability to get a fairly good idea with their framing tool, combined with using actual samples of mats and frames, and one will find that the possibilities are endless. I could put together something, save it, and return to it later with a fresh perspective. Like with writing, I find great value with such perspective. The biggest problem is deciding which version is the best: such a problem, eh?

I ordered three frame packages, two triple-matted and one single matted--yes one does not have to have every picture triple-matted. All turned out very nice, but, as can be expected, the better and more expensive frames do look better. At this time I have three more frame packages that I plan to order.

As a last note, two points that I believe can be helpful. The first is with the picture overlay. Using a 1/8 inch overlay with a reverse bezel mat, combined with the shifting possibility of all the parts (backboard, mats, print, acrylic), leaves one little, if any, wiggle room to get the image securely set beneath the mat(s). I would avoid this if possible. The second point has to do removing the backing of the acrylic. My first attempt and I had a real static monster on my hands. After calling WPF, I was advised to lightly dampen the backing and to PULL SLOWLY upon removal. That did work better.

kathym30
7/29/13

I was not sure what to expect finding a random website to order custom frames online, but I am very pleased with my experience. I ordered 3 custom frames one of which had double mats.

It is very easy to order a custom frame as the only math you need to do is measure the piece to be framed and it does the rest for you. You are able to specify nearly every aspect of the order and get the exact look you are looking for. There are a myriad of options from frame type, mat colors and color to backing boards.

Our frames were shipped via UPS and unfortunately one of the foam boards and acrylic were damaged (there was damage to the box in the corresponding location so it was not damaged previous to packaging). I contacted webpictureframes.com and had the issue resolved that day. The personal support assistant called me within an hour and a half of my email to resolve the problem.

If I ever order custom frames again I will definitely use this site. The cost is significantly cheaper than the standard big box stores and looks just as good.

scottl1
11/6/09

This picture frame site helped me frame my art so well with plein air frames I was amazed. They had a large selection to choose from and their site was amazingly user friendly to use. I did not order mats or any of their custom frames on my first order but you can bet that I will be going back to their webpage!

Questions? Get answers from the WebPictureFrames staff and other customers.

WebPictureFrames?