Review of CraigFrames

Tel: 1.877.875.6641
info@craigframes.com

jimg85
8/9/16

I have been purchasing frames from this company for about a year now. The frames have been always well packed protected and arrive in great condition. This last purchase some of the frames were scuffed and or scratched, not appearing from the packing or shipping, not sure what happened. I contacted Craig Frames, shared what I found and int pics to show the issues. Within a couple of hours I got an email stating that they were sorry and were shipping out replacements immediately. An hour or so later I got confirmation from UPS that they were indeed shipped. AWESOME AMAZING customer service. Highly recommend this company for affordable frames

lesleys5
9/11/11

I bought a 24"x36" frame from craig frames. I found them on Amazon, but you can buy directly from their site. The price was very reasonable and I find the frame to be pretty good quality considering the price point. It's solid wood and in great condition.

Something that people may not like is the fastners that hold the poster/picture and backing in are the little tabs that you push, so that can hurt your fingers and the backing is cardboard.

When I got the frame I thought that there was a large scratch on the front of the styrene cover. I emailed craig frames and got a response within hours. Turns out, I didn't peel both protective covers off- it is on both sides. I am impressed with how fast they respond to questions. Should I need another frame, I will definatley check them out again.

Questions? Get answers from the CraigFrames staff and other customers.

CraigFrames?