LightImpressionsDirect reviews

Rochester, NY 14623, US
Tel: 1-800-975-6429

martyk3
10/16/12

I did a lot of business with this company up until 5 years ago but semi-retired and hadn't needed anything until a few weeks ago. Placed the order, got a confirmation but no more communication. Tried the telephone but the phone just rings and rings and then disconnects you if you insist on waiting. Sent an email but no response. They have great products but the frustration isn't worth it.

kimf3
3/1/11

Same as the others. Part of my order has not arrived (ordered on 3/8/10) It has been almost been a year. Kept getting stories about back ordered. Then changing their supply co. Then product undergoing testing for quality. Tried again this week & last to call. Phone just rings & rings now. Sent e-mail & am awaiting a response.

suek1
2/17/11

Order placed & Visa charged 11/14/10.
Emailed (no response) & called 12/13/10.
Told "Item out of stock - will deliver mid Jan"
Called 1/26/11 - "Item still out of stock - refund in 15 business days"
Called 2/17/11 - no answer on any line - STILL NO REFUND !
Is company out of business ?

lindal15
2/10/11

In August of 2010 I ordered two large archival photo storage boxes online. Lightimpressionsdirect.com immediately charged my card and I waited several weeks but never received delivery. I called and was told that they were on back order. When I questioned them about why I was never notified about it, they told me that "their inventory is not linked to their online ordering".
I waited several more weeks and called again and was told that the items were not expected for ANOTHER 6 weeks. I asked for a refund which they promised by the end of November, 2010. I did not receive it so I called again on Jan 25, 2011 and was told that I would receive a refund, but that it would take at least a week. When I asked why, the customer service rep told me that their financial department had moved to Florida and it wasn't quite set up yet. It is now February 10, 2011 and I have still not received a refund. It is difficult to reach anyone at the company. They have a "automated return call system" but they do not return calls. They do not answer emails. Beware of this company!

kimd7
1/20/11

I placed an order online and received an email confirmation. After 10 days, I had not received any further emails or my order. I called the customer service number and, after following prompts, listened to ring after ring and never got an answer. I then emailed customer service asking for status on my order. After 2 days, no response. I tried calling the customer service number again, and was directed to leave my number and someone would call me back. They did, and reported that my order was on backorder status and would not be shipped for another month. Since they had already charged my credit card, I requested a refund. We'll see if they do that.

The bottom line is that their communication and customer service are awful. I'll never know about their products.

Questions? Get answers from the LightImpressionsDirect staff and other customers.

LightImpressionsDirect?