Review of We Heart It

Tel: 2015 2016201
legal@weheartit.com

debbies379
5/14/19

I ordered and paid for 2 sets of earrings on 15 April. They promise 4 days for delivery. I received a confirmation of payment and an order number. Did not receive any tracking number. After numerous emails trying to get some information, I must sadly say there has been NO response. The courier company can not assist without tracking numbers.

STAY AWAY!!!!

medd6
12/15/17

They are very helpful.They help me with my Microeconomics class with projects and assignment. So I'll recommend them to my friends.

mirem1
11/10/15

- large variety of photos (from drawings to views,makeup,art,nails,chlotes,tutorials)
- create your own online album with photos and videos that you like
- find easy photos using different tags
- nice desing
- easy to use
- add your own photos
- the "heart" button
I really like it .

krystleb1
11/4/15

I used to love this site so much but recently they have made so many terrible changes!! they layout now is terrible! when I try to heart my own images, I need to put tags on each one or they won't post! gif images don't automatically play anymore when browsing, making them so easy to miss. It is heartbreaking to see them turn this awesome website into an absolute trainwreck.

asemz
9/19/15

Weheartit is not my Favorite site,but it is easy to use.I can share beautiful pictures with others.

Tip for consumers: Great!

aidab
9/24/13

Love this site. Awesome photos and I love the new design :D

susanz5
5/21/13

I use this website everyday, It can provide many and wonderful pictures from this site, and you can follow some items you want,It collects the fancy pieces. The site makes me happy with good looking design and a variety of fancy pictures

virgier
5/10/13

My favorite online pics album. Love that heart button so much. It is easy and wonderful to use.

leoz3
1/12/13
jessicab13
8/10/11

I like this site because I find lots of original and interesting images on it. The only gripe I have is that there is a lot of issues with copyright and posting other peoples' photos on your own site without their permission. I guess for some people, stating on your main page that you do not have any rights to any of the photos you post unless otherwise stated isn't enough for some people. I've had some issues with things like that and it's irritating, but still like the site to find unique pictures and easy to find with keywords.

carlys
5/23/11

Weheart it is a great place to find pretty photos. However, most images are posted without the photographer's consent, and link back to a tumblr, etc. that also doesn't link to the original.

skyk
4/13/10

We Heart It lets you create an online album (a heart) with your favorite images and videos. You can explore the site by tags or adding your own. Its community based photo tagging site that many of you will find enjoyable.

Questions? Get answers from the We Heart It staff and other customers.

We Heart It?