pixiv

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
3.3 / 5

pixiv has a consumer rating of 3.8 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. pixiv ranks 16th among Photo Sharing sites.

How would you rate pixiv?

“A great place for anime, manga and video game-related artwork”

Hiromichi M.
3/13/22

I have been using this website for around 7 years now to check out all the cool artwork and fan art of anime, manga, video games and original content. There are tons of skilled artist from around the world that post their creations for everyone to look at and admire. If you draw and create works of art yourself, you can post your own stuff on the website. Other things you can do on the site are: join fan groups, support your favorite artist(s) by purchasing things from them and making monthly contributions and some other related things, like a subscription membership where you can get the ads removed from the site and support maintaining their website/service. I personally check out the site quite often to see new artwork that the creators I follow have posted and to discover new artist/creators. Definitely worth trying out, if you are a fan of art, especially art that is related to anime, manga and video games.

“Horrible job at cancelling subscription.”

cave c.
4/13/20

One thing is that Pixiv needs to work on cancelling membership subscription. You cannot delete your credit card. And even if I requested customer service they only said to cancel it on google apps or paypal. You cannot rely on those methods. I want to physically remove my card. Not through google or paypal because it's not on my options. As much as I love the site they have $#*!ty $#*! methods to cancel your subscription. Make it easier next time instead of relying on google and paypal.

hiromichim
March 13th, 2022

adamy12
June 29th, 2017

If you are an anime fan, you're going to like this, its a website where users can submit their drawings online for others to view. Just like deviantart, their ads don't redirect users to malware. I especially love when users submit any anime characters that are 8-head proportion, as well as "pokemon anthropomorphism" ().

The only malicious ads I faced are the mobile site (touch.pixiv.net), thankfully, recently I have no issues so far.

ll579
February 26th, 2017

I think this is the best site for artists.
I love all the features, and there aren't arrogant jerks, cyber bullies here

cavec1
April 13th, 2020

Make it easier next time instead of relying on google and paypal.

tyrah3
March 4th, 2019

It's a pretty good site, tbh.

The layout is wee haphazard but it's easy to use. The users tend to be friendlier and the admins are quite accommodating.

Sure, besides some of the more "questionable" artwork, it's an overall permissive site but, with a Pixiv Premium, that problem can be fixed.

They could, however, let you have more than a 200 tag limit on a blacklist.

Questions? Get answers from the pixiv staff and other customers.

Pixiv is an illustration community service where you can post and enjoy creative work. A large variety of work is uploaded, and user-organized contests are frequently held as well.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about pixiv?

Have a question about pixiv?