We Find Jobs UAE

We Find Jobs UAE

We Find Jobs UAE has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 42 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. We Find Jobs UAE ranks 27th among Job Search sites.

• I had the pleasure working with Mr Carl who is a very dedicated professional gentleman.
  • Very attractive professional CV written with free cover letter and LinkedIn profile make over.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate We Find Jobs UAE?

“Excellent Work!”

Susan M.
8/9/20

Excellent work done by We Find Jobs. The service provided by them has been nothing short of fantastic. Mr Carl has been excellent throughout the process - it was swift communication and all revisions where needed explained on WhatsApp. Got my CV ready within 2 days, fully satisfied with the outcome. I have recommended to all my friends about this service. Very modern, professional and highly affordable service. Giving you full stars.

mr carl (8) linkedin profile (5)
susanm2065
August 9th, 2020

divyan12
November 30th, 2020

This service is far far above my thoughts and expectations, everything looks absolutely amazing.
My new CV definitely highlights my achievements, milestones and skills in a way that I think will help me to gain more attraction from recruiters and employers. I also like a lot my cover letter design and the changes you have made on my LInkedIn profile.

We Find Jobs is the best CV writing service in UAE for hundreds of reasons, highly recommended service.

shazian2
October 28th, 2020

After spending hours doing research in looking for a good company to do my CV I finally decided to go with We Find Jobs. They had the best value for my money and after reading all the positive reviews I made my decision. I am really happy that I did contact them. Everything so perfect about the We Find Jobs CV writing, nice design and excellent command of English. I am really pleased with the service. Thank you team.

dianak217
November 4th, 2020

Got my CV reviewed and re-done through We Find Jobs. To be honest I couldn't have asked for a better service from anywhere in the world. The quality of the CV is far more than what you would pay for, very very attractive design. My friends absolutely loved your work and you can expect them signing up in the coming days. Do not hesitate in using this service everyone. Fully recommended!

snehaj7
July 26th, 2020

I received excellent professional and friendly service from We Find Jobs, the writer was quick to respond and really helpful. They tailored the CV to highlight key aspects of my experience which relate to my new career interest. Correspondence with Mr Carl was very good and he kept me updated with the progress of it. Worth every penny. Highly recommended service.

michaelk1704
March 29th, 2020

A very professional and efficient service provide by We Find Jobs. I asked Mr Carl to help out in writing a professional CV and a matching covering letter for a specific job advert I have seen in indeed. The deadline was looming and i had little time myself and opted for this great service. I got everything sorted within 48 hours. Excellent service with prompt attention and affordable price.

snehak23
February 7th, 2021

Excellent CV writing and forwarding service in UAE. Very quick and responsive to all my queries in a friendly manner. I was particularly impressed with the design of the CV. Also the strong language used with the golden icons used. CV forwarding service in very good, I have received over 200 replies within 48 hours and 2 interview calls. Everyone out there should try We Find Jobs.

Go for VIP package.

ranjitham
April 11th, 2021

If you really want to impress your employers then get your CV done by We Find Jobs.

I was looking for a job for the past 9 months and hardly got any response. Then I decided to get my CV updated by We Find Jobs. Once I started applying for jobs with my new CV I got flooded with job opportunities. This is undoubtedly the best CV writing service. CV looks absolutely stunning and very very professional. Highly recommended service, do not hesitate at all.

Easy to contact through WhatsApp

snehaj9
December 8th, 2020

I have opted for VIP package for 550 dhms. A British gentleman called Mr. Carl was allocated to write my CV. He was a very kind, professional and did an excellent job. I got my LinkedIn profile also updated and forwarded my CV to 200k companies. My CV looks absolutely superb, all my colleagues are eager to know from where I got it done. I would highly recommend We Find Jobs for professional CV writing service in Dubai, worth every penny.

ayeshao2
March 15th, 2021

I went to Al Futtaim motors for an interview 3 days ago and the first thing recruiter asked was about my CV. He said it's a very impressive CV and from where I got it done. Many of my friends are also interested in getting the CV done by you guys. No words to describe how beautiful my CV looks and how much thankful I am. Really really happy and highly recommended service.

Tip for consumers:
Go for VIP service, worth every penny

roses383
January 2nd, 2021

Prompt, professional, friendly and reliable service from We Find Jobs, always happy to amend and update anything requested. Always replied in a timely fashion and I am fully satisfied with the result. I would recommend this service to everyone out there and I will bring all my friends in the coming future. This is the best thing I have done in the new year.

emilyg590
March 2nd, 2021

Wow! Is the first thing I can say about the impressive CV produced by We Find Jobs team. It has crossed all my imagination, looks really stunning and I am sure this will help me in progressing my career once again. Best CV Writing service so far in my life. Thank you so much.

lucyt105
January 23rd, 2021

Very satisfied with the service from We Find Jobs. The CV turned out quite nice in no time. Would definitely recommend them, especially price is affordable compared to others, and CV writer is a native English speaker.

Tip for consumers:
Contact through WhatsApp for quick response

Products used:
CV Writing

jeremyn127
March 29th, 2020

Brilliant experience with my new CV, cover letter and LinkedIn profile. My writer was fast, extremely professional, helpful and knew the industry I'm working in, meaning that he understood all the tech vocabulary perfectly. In short an excellent work and I am so pleased.

taufeequ
August 29th, 2020

Great CV and Cover Letter provided by We Find Jobs. Mr Carl is a very talented friendly CV writer, he structures our CV according to all requirements. It was easy to communicate through WhatsApp. Highly recommended service.

annas992
March 11th, 2021

Amazing service just like everyone else mentioned. Hardly any waiting time, within 2 days I got a stunning professional CV. Everyone should try this CV writing service, I really doubt if anyone can write a better CV than team We Find Jobs. Highly highly recommended.

better communicate with WhatsApp

meghan4
September 17th, 2020

This is my second resume with We Find Jobs and I am once again over the moon with the result, Mr. Carl was very kind and professional gentleman, he did his best to get this amazing CV. I would highly recommend to anyone who wants their CV to stand out in the crowd. Thank you.

rajesht16
October 29th, 2020

We Find Jobs has absolutely nailed it with the new CV! The CV was beautifully written, well presented with nice design and formatted in a striking and easy to read layout. I am very impressed, this was money well spent. Like others me too recommend We Find Jobs for sure.

markn373
January 7th, 2020

Excellent service really, I took the package with cover letter and LinkedIn profile with forwarding and this is definitely worth it. I was impressed by the background research that was done and the understanding of a specific industry which for me is Procurement. Highly recommended for all job seeking people out there.

ayeshas39
March 28th, 2021

This is the first time I am using your CV Writing service and all I can say is Simply Superb!

Not even a single flow, everything so perfect. My CV looks really good and very very professional, I am very thrilled and happy to recommend you to my friends. Thank you so much We Find Jobs!

Easy to communicate on WhatsApp

ayushis11
September 27th, 2020

Really pleased with the way how We Find Jobs handled my CV application, it look a lot more professional and highlighted my skills and experience. I worked with a gentleman called Carl and we had great communication throughout the process. I wanna express my sincere thanks to you We Find Jobs.

sneham20
October 31st, 2020

Superb work from team We Find jobs. Created an amazing CV and cover letter from the bare minimum details provided. I have shown my CV to colleagues and they are all super excited to get their CVs done with you. Thank you so much We Find Jobs for this superb CV.

sureshn12
August 22nd, 2020

The content and structure of my CV and covering letter are clean and very professional. Looks very fresh, modern and eye-catching in first look itself. Now I will recommend We Find Jobs to all my friends. Thank you

shivas28
February 23rd, 2021

These guys are really amazing, no one can beat them in CV Writing. From initial enquiry through to receiving my final CV the service was nothing short of excellent. Very happy to recommend you to all my friends.

Tip for consumers:
It's easy to communicate through WhatsApp than email. You get reply within few minutes.

hussains14
October 4th, 2020

Thank you for your excellent work on my new CV. I've uploaded your work into my LinkedIn profile and within hours I have been contacted by recruiters, it works. My sincere thanks to We Find Jobs especially Mr Carl.

Legitimate company for sure. My friends also used their service.

By Rahul J.

My friends used their service and recommended me. Good service

By Rahul J.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the We Find Jobs UAE staff and other customers.

We Find Jobs is UAE's most popular job consultancy, specialising in professional CV writing and distribution services. Our top class services will significantly improve your chances of securing an interview in your chosen career sector.

We help companies of all sizes hire the best talent and offer the best opportunity for job seekers to get hired in a short span of time.

amjadk9
Carl E.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about We Find Jobs UAE?

Have a question about We Find Jobs UAE?