We Find Jobs UAE

We Find Jobs UAE

We Find Jobs UAE has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 66 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. We Find Jobs UAE ranks 22nd among Job Search sites.

• I had the pleasure working with Mr Carl who is a very dedicated professional gentleman.
  • Very attractive professional CV written with free cover letter and LinkedIn profile make over.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate We Find Jobs UAE?

“Excellent Work!”

Susan M.
8/9/20

Excellent work done by We Find Jobs. The service provided by them has been nothing short of fantastic. Mr Carl has been excellent throughout the process - it was swift communication and all revisions where needed explained on WhatsApp. Got my CV ready within 2 days, fully satisfied with the outcome. I have recommended to all my friends about this service. Very modern, professional and highly affordable service. Giving you full stars.

mr carl (8) linkedin profile (5)
susanm2065
August 9th, 2020

divyan12
November 30th, 2020

This service is far far above my thoughts and expectations, everything looks absolutely amazing.
My new CV definitely highlights my achievements, milestones and skills in a way that I think will help me to gain more attraction from recruiters and employers. I also like a lot my cover letter design and the changes you have made on my LInkedIn profile.

We Find Jobs is the best CV writing service in UAE for hundreds of reasons, highly recommended service.

rahulm85
May 25th, 2021

Absolutely stunning and far far above my expectations. I saw ad on LinkedIn and signed up for the VIP package. It's worth every penny. I got a very professional good-looking CV which highlights my skills and experience in a creative and more accurate way. This service also included a nice cover letter, LinkedIn profile update and CV distribution.

Thank you so much, I am fully satisfied. Highly recommend folks.

Tip for consumers:
Try the VIP package its worth money

fatimab44
April 28th, 2021

After reading so many positive reviews about We Find Jobs I was confident that they would help me tailor my CV to the best it could be. I have signed up within 2 days I got an awesome CV with cover letter and they have updated my LinkedIn profile as well the same day. I am so grateful to my friend who had recommended this service in the first place. Thank you We Find Jobs and wishing you guys more power and success.

susheelk1
June 2nd, 2021

My boss received Golden visa last month after using the CV written by We Find Jobs. He is over the moon and he thanked me several times for recommending We Find Jobs.

I highly recommend this company and have been spreading the word to all my friends and colleagues. Worth every penny, don't even hesitate to contact them. They have mastered all the arts and skills for writing professional CVs. You will be fully satisfied and it's my guarantee.

Tip for consumers:
You will be fully satisfied

shazian2
October 28th, 2020

After spending hours doing research in looking for a good company to do my CV I finally decided to go with We Find Jobs. They had the best value for my money and after reading all the positive reviews I made my decision. I am really happy that I did contact them. Everything so perfect about the We Find Jobs CV writing, nice design and excellent command of English. I am really pleased with the service. Thank you team.

gauravm32
June 20th, 2021

High-quality, fast and effective service.

Very impressed with my new CV, cover letter and LinkedIn profile. I work as a Commercial Manager and at least 5 of my colleagues also had their CV written by We Find Jobs. Happily and highly recommend this Company to everyone out there looking for a professional CV Writing service.

Thank you so much Team We Find Jobs.

Kind Regards,

Gaurav Mistry
Dubai Investment City

Tip for consumers:
Use WhatsApp for better and easier communication

dianak217
November 4th, 2020

Got my CV reviewed and re-done through We Find Jobs. To be honest I couldn't have asked for a better service from anywhere in the world. The quality of the CV is far more than what you would pay for, very very attractive design. My friends absolutely loved your work and you can expect them signing up in the coming days. Do not hesitate in using this service everyone. Fully recommended!

anjalid11
July 26th, 2021

Signed up for the VIP package and I'm very impressed, this package alone is enough to find a job for sure. I have paid AED 550 for the complete service and in return I got a very professional CV, cover letter, LinkedIn profile update and a good CV distribution service. So far I have received over 120 auto-replies including from major MNC & International Brands and 3 interview calls. Trust me everyone this service is excellent, do not hesitate to sign up. Highly recommended and super happy so far.

Tip for consumers:
VIP service is the best you should go for, it includes complete package.

sabrinan57
June 13th, 2021

These people have outstanding talent in CV Writing, they have really changed my job hunting journey. They take every application seriously and work according to our requirements. I am super happy with CV, Cover Letter and my LinkedIn profile update. Big shout out to the entire team and I will highly recommend you folks to my colleagues and friends. Thanks a lot!

Tip for consumers:
All superb, use WhatsApp for faster results.

snehaj7
July 26th, 2020

I received excellent professional and friendly service from We Find Jobs, the writer was quick to respond and really helpful. They tailored the CV to highlight key aspects of my experience which relate to my new career interest. Correspondence with Mr Carl was very good and he kept me updated with the progress of it. Worth every penny. Highly recommended service.

sameers58
July 6th, 2021

I had 2 interviews and I finally landed my ideal job as a Retail Store Manager in Dubai, having been out of the profession for almost 2 years. I really would like to thank you We Find jobs for helping me with the CV and all the career advice and your powerful CV distribution. A special thanks to Mr. Carl for taking care of my application and the revisions you have done. Very much recommended service.

Tip for consumers:
Excellent service. The tip I would give is contact them through WhatsApp once you sign up and you will get reply soon.

michaelk1704
March 29th, 2020

A very professional and efficient service provide by We Find Jobs. I asked Mr Carl to help out in writing a professional CV and a matching covering letter for a specific job advert I have seen in indeed. The deadline was looming and i had little time myself and opted for this great service. I got everything sorted within 48 hours. Excellent service with prompt attention and affordable price.

anniej94
July 26th, 2021

My CV was well prepared with a professional design and a careful selected words to win interviews. I am a Retail Manager and I needed the CV urgently as the deadline was near. I approached We Find Jobs Team and Mr. Carl was very friendly and prepared me a wonderful CV within 36 hours. He has also provided a good cover letter and updated my LinkedIn account. My sincere thanks to you and will recommend this amazing CV Writing Company to my friends and colleagues.

Overall super happy - Very friendly team

mariaa1764
September 24th, 2021

I had approached We Find Jobs on Tuesday evening through WhatsApp, signed up the same day with all my requests. They did the rest and my CV got ready within 48 hours. I am super happy with the results and sincerely recommending this awesome service to everyone. I can confidently say that no others could write a better CV than We Find Jobs.

nadian43
August 23rd, 2021

They are very skilled at turning a standard average CV into a perfect professional CV within few hours. My new CV looks absolutely beautiful, rather than a CV it's like an art. As soon as I started applying for jobs, I was overwhelmed by responses. Very happy with the result, couldn't ask for more. I'd give you guys a 6-start if I could, thanks a lot We Find Jobs team.

snehak23
February 7th, 2021

Excellent CV writing and forwarding service in UAE. Very quick and responsive to all my queries in a friendly manner. I was particularly impressed with the design of the CV. Also the strong language used with the golden icons used. CV forwarding service in very good, I have received over 200 replies within 48 hours and 2 interview calls. Everyone out there should try We Find Jobs.

Go for VIP package.

ranjitham
April 11th, 2021

If you really want to impress your employers then get your CV done by We Find Jobs.

I was looking for a job for the past 9 months and hardly got any response. Then I decided to get my CV updated by We Find Jobs. Once I started applying for jobs with my new CV I got flooded with job opportunities. This is undoubtedly the best CV writing service. CV looks absolutely stunning and very very professional. Highly recommended service, do not hesitate at all.

Easy to contact through WhatsApp

ameerm2
October 15th, 2021

The CV I received is absolutely outstanding, these guys know exactly what is needed in a CV to catch the attention of employers. I feel very proud and confident when I look at this new CV. The VIP package is really worth it, I got an awesome CV along with cover letter and also my Linkedin profile got updated. Really satisfied and highly recommending this great service to all.

snehaj9
December 8th, 2020

I have opted for VIP package for 550 dhms. A British gentleman called Mr. Carl was allocated to write my CV. He was a very kind, professional and did an excellent job. I got my LinkedIn profile also updated and forwarded my CV to 200k companies. My CV looks absolutely superb, all my colleagues are eager to know from where I got it done. I would highly recommend We Find Jobs for professional CV writing service in Dubai, worth every penny.

ayeshao2
March 15th, 2021

I went to Al Futtaim motors for an interview 3 days ago and the first thing recruiter asked was about my CV. He said it's a very impressive CV and from where I got it done. Many of my friends are also interested in getting the CV done by you guys. No words to describe how beautiful my CV looks and how much thankful I am. Really really happy and highly recommended service.

Tip for consumers:
Go for VIP service, worth every penny

hibay2
May 5th, 2021

What an awesome service, absolutely incredible with outstanding result. New CV is really fantastic, not even a single mistake, everything 100% perfect. Massive thanks to We Find Jobs team, especially Mr. Carl. You guys are the real grandmasters of CV Writing. Highly recommended CV Writing service.

roses383
January 2nd, 2021

Prompt, professional, friendly and reliable service from We Find Jobs, always happy to amend and update anything requested. Always replied in a timely fashion and I am fully satisfied with the result. I would recommend this service to everyone out there and I will bring all my friends in the coming future. This is the best thing I have done in the new year.

emilyg590
March 2nd, 2021

Wow! Is the first thing I can say about the impressive CV produced by We Find Jobs team. It has crossed all my imagination, looks really stunning and I am sure this will help me in progressing my career once again. Best CV Writing service so far in my life. Thank you so much.

lucyt105
January 23rd, 2021

Very satisfied with the service from We Find Jobs. The CV turned out quite nice in no time. Would definitely recommend them, especially price is affordable compared to others, and CV writer is a native English speaker.

Tip for consumers:
Contact through WhatsApp for quick response

Products used:
CV Writing

Legitimate company for sure. My friends also used their service.

By Rahul J.

My friends used their service and recommended me. Good service

By Rahul J.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the We Find Jobs UAE staff and other customers.

We Find Jobs is UAE's most popular job consultancy, specialising in professional CV writing and distribution services. Our top class services will significantly improve your chances of securing an interview in your chosen career sector.

We help companies of all sizes hire the best talent and offer the best opportunity for job seekers to get hired in a short span of time.

amjadk9
Carl E.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about We Find Jobs UAE?

Have a question about We Find Jobs UAE?