Review of WeDevs

Rajshahi, Dhaka Division 1216, BD
tareq1988@gmail.com

jonathonb29
4/23/19

Dokan and weForms is super!

I have created my multivendor site easily just with the Free version of Dokan. Also, the weForms lets me create any type of form and manage responses, which is not possible with some other so called good form plugins.

Thanks weDevs

Tip for consumers: Talk with their customer support if you need anything. They are super helpful.

paull443
12/13/18

I just got an email back from them saying that their would not refund my purchase even though I canceled my product within the first 14 days (according to their refund policy) their reasoning was that I didn't send an email telling them I want to cancel (which I did) and that even if I request a refund, they still have the right to refuse the request.

I don't know about anyone else but in the normal world, when a customer isn't happy with a product because it doesn't function as expected, most companies give a full refund no questions asked.

If you're buying from these guys, make darn sure it's 100% what you want before you buy. Because their refund policy may as well say "no refunds because we just don't want to"

gerrardf
5/22/16

The built in features of their Dokan plugin was not enough. But their clean and well documented source code helped us to get things done in less time.

Their support team also helped us with information and testing of new features. So as a thanks, I am writing this review :)

jackiet22
5/21/16

I am using Dokan plugin with the extension for 1 year and it is the best for me. Their support helps me to fix my issues but they do not provide support for third-party plugin or customization. Overall they are awesome.

nigele7
5/20/16

I came across these guys when looking for a multi vendor plugin for WordPress. I landed on Dokan. It was an early release and I purchased the plugin. The sales guys basically said yes to everything I asked, bought the plugin and immediately discovered issues with it. Support was via their forum and if you see the posts in the forum it will be very apparent very quickly that they solved very little. Most of the time they simply passed the buck and delayed the response. Eventually, customer meant they were getting very poor reviews and they shut down the forum and took the support private. Now their standard response to any and all issues is, none of our other customers are getting this error so it's your set . This is untrue as the issue with some of problem with dokan and their related plugins date back to 2014 and understand they stopped selling that plugin but 100's customers who decided to purchase his plugin are now stuck and now having to spend 100£ more to put it right. I don't know about their other products but I will seriously avoid buying anything from these guys. Absolute shoddy development and very poor support.

emmal51
12/27/15

As a web developer DO NOT BUY anything from this site (www.wedevs.com) and dont trust what ever they say it's not real. Their are Thieves who act professional hope this helps people.

Questions? Get answers from the WeDevs staff and other customers.

WeDevs?