Weddingapparel.com.au reviews

Tel: 9141391048
janet@weddingapparel.com.au

ja2133
6/28/13

I ordered my dress only 2 weeks before it arrived. I was a little sceptical about the potential quality of the dress after a friend said she had a bad experience ordering from overseas, but I could not be happier. The dress is gorgeous, exactly like what I tried in the shops and fit perfectly, even from just a size order. I am likely to go and oder a bridesmaids and flower girl dress from them as well.
Great business, gorgeous dresses and prompt delivery... I will order again from the,

leanney
6/28/13

This is the first time I have EVER ordered anything over the internet and trust me to start with a wedding dress, of all things. So, naturally, I was very apprehensive. But I needn't have been. The dress came within the nominated time. As I had entered my customised size the dress fitted me perfectly. It was beautiful. Just like the picture. I am sooooooooo glad I decided to order through Wedding Apparel. I saved an absolute bundle. I will have absolutely no problem with recommending them to anyone.

lesleyr
11/10/11

I placed an order for a wedding dress and a flower girl dress. I must admit I was a little apprehensive but I just could not justify thousands on a dress. My order was placed on the 20th Oct 2011 and today, 11 Nov I have received it. OMG I am amazed. It is everything I expected and more. The quality of the dresses are wonderful, great value for money. Throughout the process we communicated via email, without hassle. All my queries were answered immediately. The sizing and measuring charts, (I did my own measurements), were easy to follow and my wedding dress will require no adjustments. I am so happy with my purchase and would not hesitate to recommend weddingapparel to others.

rebeccah8
7/24/11

I ordered my wedding dress with weddingapparel.com.au on the 8/7/11 and received my dress on the 25/7/11. Firstly the team at wedding apparel emailed me on a regular basis, which was reassuring knowing that they where committed to making my dress perfect for me. They also notified me when they had sent my dress along with a tracking number. Secondly but most importantly my dress is beautiful, just what I wanted. It is made to perfection, and after trying many wedding dresses on in bridal boutiques, I cannot see any difference. My dress is very detailed with embroidery, and honestly I cannot fault it.
I thank the whole team at wedding apparel for putting so much effort into making my wedding dress just as I requested. I wanted some alterations to the dress such as a lace up back and lifting the height of the back, and this was done without any worries. My dress is beautiful and I would highly recommend this company to any bride wanting a beautiful dress at 75% less the cost of retail dresses.

Thanks again,
Rebecca, Australia

The website is owned and run By an Australian which is me....email me anytime at janet@weddingapparel.com.au. I dont know anything about a china site but i assure you its Australian.cheers J

By janet h., Weddingapparel.com.au Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Weddingapparel.com.au staff and other customers.

Weddingapparel.com.au?