Wedding-Dresses-UK.co.uk

Wedding-Dresses-UK.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Wedding-Dresses-UK.co.uk also ranks 338th among Wedding Dresses sites. The most common issues with Wedding-Dresses-UK.co.uk are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Wedding-Dresses-UK.co.uk?

“I am currently dealing with trying to get a...”

rachel m.
9/9/14

I am currently dealing with trying to get a full refund on my dress. the dress arrived with sequins and beads all over it (which was clearly not in the description of the dress) it had stains and burn marks (which they said I could fix and they are inevitable!!!), the seams on the zipper were loose and coming off, the dress was to be lace but it came with patches of lace sewn onto tulle, mind you the lace is hanging on poorly with thick thread, the buttons to this dress are just for show they do not serve any purpose (which again was not in the description), and the least of the problems the measurements are completely wrong. yet they do not respond to me when i complain and give endless amounts of proof this dress is not made according to the description and as per their return policy it qualifies as a return with refund... it is incredibly hard to get a response from them! and their website links work on occasion. I will update my review once I hear back if they will give me a refund. Ok update on my fight to get a full refund. This is their reply to the many emails and many pictures of this dress... Hi, Dear Rachel, Thank you for shopping with us. We have mentioned that it is allowed within 10% difference as the shown pictures, we can only refund you 50% of the dress price at most if you still insist returning the dress. Looking forward your reply. If any further question, please feel free to contact or email us. Thanks and regards. No where do they mention 10% as the shown picture on their sight! Complete lies and made up crap they pull our of thin air. And 50% refund at most? What! Um no their policy states that if the dress is damaged or not in the description i can return and get refunded. These people are completely out of their minds messing with a woman and her wedding!

rachelm30
September 9th, 2014

Hi, Dear Rachel,
Thank you for shopping with us.
Looking forward your reply.
If any further question, please feel free to contact or email us.
Thanks and regards.

Tip for consumers: just stay away from their "deals" they are all "deals" and not at all worth the head ache. the dresses look beautiful and quite possibly have the potential to be beautiful if they paid attention to detail which is not the case. its shotty work and not at all the fabric in the description!

Questions? Get answers from the Wedding-Dresses-UK.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wedding-Dresses-UK.co.uk?

Have a question about Wedding-Dresses-UK.co.uk?