Review of Webjet.com

Tel: 1-813-381-5383
travel@webjet.com

janeo53
7/19/18

I am sending a WARNING to anyone who is thinking about booking a holiday with WEBJET EXCLUSIVES!
DON'T DO IT!! Webjet.com.au
For those who know me well, we have been doing some travel over the last couple of years. This time we decided to go to China, again with others. They are travelling direct from Sydney on a 10 hour flight.
Those leaving from Brisbane are travelling for over 24 hours which takes us into day 2 of our 15 day trip. Our flights take us from Brisbane to Sydney (so why cant we have a 10 hour direct flight from there?), waiting for 2.5 hours, then a 10 hour trip to somewhere else in China, and another 2.5 hour wait and then another 2.5 hour flight to Bejiing and arriving at 1am the next day. Then we still have to get through Customs and then to our accommodation.
I have contacted Webjet who are sorry that I am disappointed! They wont provide me with a refund. Wont change flights as they use Travel Asia as a Partner and they wont do anything either. To the person who booked our flights, what a lazy and thoughtless attitude to just quickly book flights without any thought for the Webjet Customers travelling. 12 people travelling from Brisbane have to travel this way! Brisbane is not a regional airport! why are there no direct flights or at least a more reasonable itinerary.
It is in small print that this may occur but who would think that this would be the case for such a short distance.
Shame on you Webjet Exclusives! I will never travel with you again and hope that others look into your poor quality and lack of professionalism and think again before booking with such a second....no make that third rate Company.

aniau
9/11/17

ORIGINAL EXPERIENCE (SEE UPDATE FURTHER ON):

I booked my plane tickets for my grandmother's funeral through Kayak.com and then received a confirmation email from Webjet.com. At the time of booking, I was not made aware that I would be receiving my tickets through Webjet.

I have 3 middles names and Webjet removed the spaces in between the 3 middle names turning it into one long name, then it also added "MS" at the end of my middle names. I called Webjet customer service and asked them to correct this system error, so that my name would match my passport, as I entered it into the booking form, so that I would not have any problems at the airport with my name not matching.

The customer service lady who I spoke to was very rude and said that it's just something that their system does and if I would want to attempt to correct it, I would have to cancel this ticket and re-book it at a higher price. I told her that I do not want to do that since it is THEIR system's error. She kept arguing with me and eventually HUNG UP on me!

My flight is this weekend and I hope that I will not have any problems at the airport because my name on my passport does not match the name on the ticket exactly. I have never had this error happen before, even when previously using Kayak. It has always kept my name as I entered it. I would never suggest Webjet to anyone and will avoid it in the future.

UPDATE:

I really appreciate the calls that I received from the customer service agent Kim, the following day. She was considerate and kind and rectified the problem. Before speaking with me, she called the airline to find out if the lack of spaces between names would be a problem. Then she called me and apologized for my previous experience with the previous customer service agent. Eventually she re-booked my flight using another system, making sure that my name appears with appropriate spaces on the new reservation, so that the airline would accept it. She was very kind and even made sure that I get a vegetarian meal, as I requested. I felt reassured that I will not have any problems at the airport. This was excellent customer service (the opposite of what I experienced the previous evening). Kim was very helpful!

shonah
4/6/16

We had a very traumatic time while we were away that traumatic time was burying my husbands younger brother. We wanted to book on Emirates which is who we with or get loved ones to fly with. Thinking this was all taken care of only to get to Auckland international airport to get on a comfortable flight. Emirates no check in. so after asking around different airport staff we were told to check in with Qantas. The flight with Qantas was so bad my husband needed oxygen during the flight. There was nothing telling us webjet had rearranged our selection and put us on a Qantas flight. No happy at all.

Questions? Get answers from the Webjet.com staff and other customers.

Webjet.com?