Review of Weather.com

Tel: 866-843-0392
internationalsupport@weather.com

michaelt722
7/12/19

I'm looking for a map to show me hurricane rain predictions. I see a map on the main page. I click on it. I get a hurricane track, not rain prediction. WTF is running this site? it's been this way for YEARS. My gosh, serve your customers. Having the name weather.com can only take you so far. One more customer lost. (cha-ching)

tedz12
7/10/19

Watching current and future radar is a waste of time and ALWAYS opposite of the truth. I took a walk earlier this year and was caught in the worst storm of my life. I want to swim right now and the radar shows clear, but there's lightning overhead. Extraterrestrial aliens must be running this app to kill all of us.

oklahomaj
6/18/19

100% USELESS!! What the hell is going on?? Unable to tell me what the weather will be like in less than 1 hour from now (always wrong) and yet they have the ignorance to "predict" the next 5 days?? UTTERLY USELESS!! Close down this BS!

orit
6/11/19

Weather.com is just one big ad. They prioritize ad scripts over the info they claim to provide. Why anyone would bother visiting this site is beyond my imagination.

robp116
6/9/19

The only reason for one star is that zero isn't an option. This is the worst excuse for an app. The old app was very informative and user friendly. This one is all about clickbait and adds. TERRIBLE!!!

nunyab68
6/1/19

Page loads the slowest of any website I have ever used. They are more concerned about advertisements than they are the weather. Try to switch locations, forget about it, page slows down even more as impossible as that seems...

ms586
5/24/19

Public safety should be this sites top priority. This is a completely unreliable platform and needs to be fixed yesterday. If storm clouds are brewing, there's a good chance I will be left out of the loop because of it's crappy, tortoise slow connection. Please, get rid of the crummy memory sucking clickbait and stick to the weather! I could care less about three headed sharks off the coast of Zulu or the scary bridges of Swaziland. I can go to National Geographic for that. STICK TO THE WEATHER! And by the way, I prefer to read as opposed to watching 20 second video clips that take 6 minutes to load.

javis3
5/3/19

Simplemente inútil, mejor no hacer caso porque no acierta NUNCA! si pone sol, coger paraguas!
Comprobado en multiples ocasiones.

jamesl870
4/30/19

NO weather.com anymore. ANY site that allows Mackeeper on their site has lost ALL of my business. Malware, as part of my weather experience, no I think not.!

kathleene112
4/22/19

Really poor weather app. Generally not accurate and the app freezes up half the time you're using it

mp288
4/18/19

Finding a better radar site that runs properly...Used to be a good website.....Like watching grass grow now

katey2
4/11/19

Weather.com's radar shows a band of fairly heavy snow over my neighborhood, part of that vicious winter storm Wesley weather.com has been screaming about. But one look out the window shows not a flake has fallen all night, and the ground is dry as a bone. Typical.

johnl525
2/27/19

After much consternation, I eventually settled on Intellicast. Used the site for years, for many locations (home, summer home, family homes, travel destinations, etc.). Then, suddenly it was gone. And much to my amazement, NONE of the competition is EVEN REMOTELY as good as Intellicast was. Weather.com continues to suck royally. Can somebody please look into creating a decent weather site. The demand has to be huge, there's got to be serious money in it.... ?

ih24
1/31/19

Why do you need so many scripts? Did you try to access your own website? It's unusable. What a shame, google search engine shows weather forecast faster than the weather forecast website.

rs339
1/30/19

You use to be able to navigate from hour, day, week with ease. Now it's the most user unfriendly interface on the internet. Does someone get paid for taking a good product down the $#*! hole?

amelial23
1/14/19

Been watching and waiting on sunshine for days. Weather.com has stated 3 days in a row now that the sun would appear. No mention of snow last night! Horrible predictions!!!

geraldp60
1/8/19

Truly a disgraceful site as it is always about sensationalistic headlines and always uses negative wording like: Catastrophic, cataclysmic, apocalyptic, deadly, danger, horrible, destruction, extinction, etc.... They truly could care less about the weather whereas they are exactly like MTV.. they WERE good and respected then sold out and went to "reality" tv type programming. Their site is full of ads as well and the subject matter pertaining to weather no longer exists.

leonardos36
1/6/19

You would think these people would have the absolute best website but quite the contrary. Slow, slow, slow!!! Every website I click on is quick but something about them brings my comp to a halt. If you're going to have the name The Weather Channel...step up your game please.

lorim260
12/23/18

Every so often I forget and go to weather.com. Site is cluttered and slow to load. My husband says use NOAA.gov - he won't use weather.com anymore.

sals32
12/23/18

We are trying to watch something urgent such as a hurricane prediction video or an important news, even on that they are forcing us to watch a 20 second ad video. Be a little sensitive please

tullaghm
12/19/18

Frustrated that weather.com no longer remembers my Celsius selection for temps, I began looking further down the page. Try pulling up the monthly forecast for Philadelphia, select Celsius AGAIN and at the foot of the page you'll get a chart telling you that the average high temp. in July is 104 CELSIUS. How come any of us are still here?

yungh
10/23/18

It is so hard to read everything I want like before. Is it possible to CHANGE BACK.
Would u please please to do it.
I am searching the other website to use, however I want to continued use it.

andyv36
10/14/18

so I no longer use it. Hasn't been very accurate recently anyway and the web app now has lots of bugs, particularly with maps. It's also painfully slow, and my browser puts up warnings about "web page slowing my browser" every time I tried weather.com. JUNK!

There are lots of other good weather apps out there, and I now use weathrbug.

tylerd78
10/12/18

The site takes over a minute to load with a T1, at home computers (still with high speed broadband 300+mbps) it takes about 5 minutes. Every.... single.....page.....

paulf296
9/27/18

how can it be possible that i skip the weather in the mornings 9 times out of 10 ? i think it must be my PC, an AMD 6 core 3ghz system with 32 gigs of ram just doesn't cut it any more. oh, also get 150mbps down on internet. uhm.
fix your site people !

4 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

That's not a question.

By Dog M.

Questions? Get answers from the Weather.com staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Weather.com