Review of Weather.com

Tel: 866-843-0392
internationalsupport@weather.com

ih24
1/31/19

Why do you need so many scripts? Did you try to access your own website? It's unusable. What a shame, google search engine shows weather forecast faster than the weather forecast website.

rs339
1/30/19

You use to be able to navigate from hour, day, week with ease. Now it's the most user unfriendly interface on the internet. Does someone get paid for taking a good product down the $#*! hole?

amelial23
1/14/19

Been watching and waiting on sunshine for days. Weather.com has stated 3 days in a row now that the sun would appear. No mention of snow last night! Horrible predictions!!!

geraldp60
1/8/19

Truly a disgraceful site as it is always about sensationalistic headlines and always uses negative wording like: Catastrophic, cataclysmic, apocalyptic, deadly, danger, horrible, destruction, extinction, etc.... They truly could care less about the weather whereas they are exactly like MTV.. they WERE good and respected then sold out and went to "reality" tv type programming. Their site is full of ads as well and the subject matter pertaining to weather no longer exists.

leonardos36
1/6/19

You would think these people would have the absolute best website but quite the contrary. Slow, slow, slow!!! Every website I click on is quick but something about them brings my comp to a halt. If you're going to have the name The Weather Channel...step up your game please.

lorim260
12/23/18

Every so often I forget and go to weather.com. Site is cluttered and slow to load. My husband says use NOAA.gov - he won't use weather.com anymore.

sals32
12/23/18

We are trying to watch something urgent such as a hurricane prediction video or an important news, even on that they are forcing us to watch a 20 second ad video. Be a little sensitive please

tullaghm
12/19/18

Frustrated that weather.com no longer remembers my Celsius selection for temps, I began looking further down the page. Try pulling up the monthly forecast for Philadelphia, select Celsius AGAIN and at the foot of the page you'll get a chart telling you that the average high temp. in July is 104 CELSIUS. How come any of us are still here?

yungh
10/23/18

It is so hard to read everything I want like before. Is it possible to CHANGE BACK.
Would u please please to do it.
I am searching the other website to use, however I want to continued use it.

andyv36
10/14/18

so I no longer use it. Hasn't been very accurate recently anyway and the web app now has lots of bugs, particularly with maps. It's also painfully slow, and my browser puts up warnings about "web page slowing my browser" every time I tried weather.com. JUNK!

There are lots of other good weather apps out there, and I now use weathrbug.

tylerd78
10/12/18

The site takes over a minute to load with a T1, at home computers (still with high speed broadband 300+mbps) it takes about 5 minutes. Every.... single.....page.....

paulf296
9/27/18

how can it be possible that i skip the weather in the mornings 9 times out of 10 ? i think it must be my PC, an AMD 6 core 3ghz system with 32 gigs of ram just doesn't cut it any more. oh, also get 150mbps down on internet. uhm.
fix your site people !

stevenp244
9/12/18

15 years and weather.com just gets worse to the point of no usable. Scripts, ads, the map just hangs, and my computer is pretty good, used for high speed multi-player gaming, so it's not the issue. It just looks to me like the people who run it are inept and or don't care! Oh yeah, while here, they push the b.s. global warming nonsense... how about just getting the weather forecast.... and stop trying to work on junk science, at least got the fundamentals correct. I am no expect, like the late John Coleman, but I did some weather work in the U.S.A.F. in a weather squadron.

michaelr830
9/8/18

the forecast is never even remotely close to Accurate
the 7 day outlook Is Hysterical I don't think in the history of the app it has ever been right.
I think it may be a guy sitting on a roof looking at the sky and changing the forecast every five minutes.

jdn3
9/6/18

There are so many bugs on this site, I don't know where to begin.
Here's a few:
Many times, you cannot type in a location "Show me the weather in..." at the top (on Chrome, Firefox & Opera) - it shows the magnifier icon, but clicking does nothing at all (this is a relatively new bug).
9 out of 10 times, the weather map will not display at all. Nada! Just a blank page.
When you see the hourly schedule now, and wish to see more, clicking link [Next 8 Hours] does nothing (this recently happened) - tested this in every browser (IE,Chrome,Opera, Firefox).

Tip for consumers: Been using this site for years, but it's pretty useless, slow & buggy. Pick a different website for weather.

josepha227
9/6/18

I have used the Weather,com site for many years. Over time the local weather map load times have varied, depending on who was supplying the map. This latest map is very slow to load if it ever loads at all. I checked my connections speed (see photo) through Spectrum and it is the site and not my connection. I have even tried various browsers to no avail. The interactive map does not load at all using Firefox, sometimes loads with Edge, and loads most frequently with Chrome. Overall, a terrible map; not to mention the extremely aggressive ads.

michaelb1423
9/3/18

First how about the default weather? Washington D.C.
You ass holes must not know D.C. isn't apart of the United States so get that $#*! off your site. Second, no one $#*!ing lives there or cares about that place. I'd rather have you change your default to Columbus, Ohio. At least more people live there.

Also your weather is way inaccurate and your ads suck.

freds245
9/1/18

As others have noted, once upon a time weather.com once was terrific but now is quite slow with surprisingly high amounts of intrusive advertising. It's also become difficult to specify one's location, so we all keep seeing weather forecasts for Washington, DC. As for content, it appears that these people misjudge the appetite an average person has for browsing largely irrelevant weather/climate trivia. I'm also a little bugged by their practice of naming winter storms which gives rise (perhaps intentionally) to confusion with the National Weather Service. I suggest www.weather.gov

edwarde74
9/1/18

This site is mostly used for convenience, but it can also can save lives in severe weather. Only problem is . . . by the time it loads the storm will have already killed you! Advertises should realise their ads are only pissing people off!

bradleyd39
8/21/18

This website has evolved into the worst possible website/band width hog ever conceived. Phishing ads, click bait, slow loads. Its a shame because it used to be a reliable source of information. And they apparently don't care, because its just getting worse.

amandam399
8/19/18

This website is so poorly designed that waiting for it to load takes the patience of a monk! Whenever I touch an option, 10 minutes later it loads something different and directs me to where I didn't want to go. How frustrating!!!!!

raneea
8/13/18

So many adds on the phone you cant even view the page. By the time the page loads you get spammed with adds so heavily you can't even view the information you came to see. They push the app so heavily it's not even worth it.

emilyb241
8/8/18

Personally its never been to off but its not always accurate. I use this app/website most times just to know what the temp is. I don't use it for future temps because I don't trust it.

coreyb89
7/28/18

All the ads overload my computer. Everything takes forever to load, and freezes up my browser. Lots of videos I don't care about just to try to get to my forecast. Radar is useless, haven't been able to get it to work for 2 years.

christianc119
7/26/18

Site is infested with ads. Even with a gigabit internet connection, site loads slowly, radar is worse than ever and inaccurate. Go elsewhere... anywhere! Such a disappointment! They used to be much better. Glad to see I'm not the only one that thinks this site should go away for good!

4 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

That's not a question.

By Dog M.

Questions? Get answers from the Weather.com staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Weather.com