WaterBottles.com reviews

Tel: +1.800.328.8428

matthewh434
Matthew H.
2/5/19

We went through a rather protracted process testing various bottles and tweaking the design. Briana was very patient and the end product looks spectacular. I'd absolutely use WaterBottles.com again.

mrsb62
Mrs B.
2/3/19

My time with WaterBottles. com was perfect. I had a complicated order, Briana was super helpful and understood just what I needed.

chrisa282
Chris A.
1/31/19

Needed some promotional gifts in a hurry and these guys were amazing in both customer service and turnaround! The graphic was exactly what I expected and their product was high quality.

chrisu20
Chris U.
1/30/19

My order was turned around very quickly to meet a specific deadline. Briana was very helpful and professional.

darricx
Darric X.
1/25/19

Briana was an absolute ROCK STAR! She answered all of my inquiries in a timely manner and even adjusted my final order on the fly when I asked for more bottles. We had a wonderful experience all around and truly appreciated the great service. Thanks, Briana!

gmda
gmd A.
1/16/19

Briana was incredibly responsive and helpful. I sent her several options and she responded very quickly with photo-realistic mock-ups. I will CERTAINLY plan to order from WaterBottles.com again!

juliab139
Julia B.
1/9/19

Briana Randolph was absolutely wonderful. Incredibly helpful and responsive and got me exactly what I needed. Very dedicated to making sure the product was perfect. And we received it much earlier than predicted! Would definitely recommend for your water bottle needs.

ninad49
Nina D.
1/9/19

The product and printing is high quality and the customer service is beyond what I ever expected. Brianna stayed in constant communication with me for over a month as I decided on the best product for my buisness. She answered ALL of my questions and was able to help expedite a part of my order so I could give them to clients on the day they closed on their new home. It's rare that the customer service and product are so amazing..but I sure am happy they are at WaterBottles.com!

gideonl14
Gideon L.
1/3/19

We contacted WaterBottles.com directly to place a custom order. Briana was extremely helpful and handled our requests perfectly. Delivery time was quick and the product quality is excellent. I would highly recommend them!

hiawathaf
Hiawatha F.
1/3/19

Briana make the purchase very easy. She provided me with a sample bottle and her personal experience with the bottle I purchased. Thanks!

kylel88
Kyle L.
12/27/18

Briana was incredibly helpful and communicative. We needed a large order to ship out to clients for holiday gifts and she provided excellent mockups, provided us a sample, and made sure we could achieve our shipment in our timeframe. Great experience and very happy with the end result!

johnx5
John X.
12/20/18

Customer service on our order was outstanding. I had several questions about how I wanted our water bottles and Briana was excellent in answering all of my questions and getting our order just right.

ariannac11
Arianna C.
12/19/18

The customer service at Waterbottles.com was incredible. Briana was there to answer all my questions immediately, via instant messaging on the website. I did not think I was going to be able to get my order in time for the event but Briana got me the water bottles days after I placed the order. My colleagues and I blown away because other water bottle manufacturers could not do this order for us in time. The water bottles met our expectations and I would highly recommend them.

kineticc
Kinetic C.
12/19/18

Briana is fabulous! Best customer service ever. The black on black water bottles look amazing, we couldn't be happier. Definitely reaching out to Briana for our next order. Thanks again!

brianan1
Briana N.
12/14/18

After contacting several sites, I found the product I was looking for at what looked to be a better price at waterbottles.com. I reached out for some information on pricing and received a prompt and friendly response, answering all my questions - and that continued throughout the order process. We're very happy with the coffee mugs we purchased and will use waterbottles.com for our future needs.

londonw4
London W.
12/13/18

We had Briana Rudolph helping us with our order and she was AWESOME!!! We will definitely be ordering from WaterBottles.com again, and are so excited to do business with y'all again. Everything was PERFECT! We love our mugs!

carrit1
Carri T.
12/10/18

The order process was easy and straightforward. The water bottles arrived looking great and right on schedule. Thsnks do much!!!

jessicat235
Jessica T.
12/10/18

From start to finish they were wonderful. Product is exactly what I was looking for. I would highly recommend.

pattif38
Patti F.
12/7/18

Brianna was phenomenal in helping us get ournoser places and arrived on time. The glass water bottles we ordered are beautiful! Thank you Brianna.

emilyk81
Emily K.
12/5/18

In a constant search for marketing that stands out, Briana graciously sent a Yeti-type tumbler sample. She stuck with me during an approval process that took ages. She was so personable and bent over backwards to accommodate both my worries and the tight delivery request. Waterbottles.com is a MUCH better company for having Briana on the frontlines. Much thanks for making us look good!

theresac142
Theresa C.
12/4/18

Briana Randolph was wonderful and very helpful with the every question I had. The order was done correctly the first time and quickly. Thank you.

sandraw271
Sandra W.
11/30/18

easy to use site. very quick turnaround on request for virtual mock up. Great choice of high quality product.

travisz4
Travis Z.
11/27/18

I could not speak more highly of my experience. Fast, courteous, and efficient. Will definitely be back!!

ttrs
TTR S.
11/9/18

Briana was a delight to work with and helped with every single detail. She responded quickly and precisely! It was an easy process and we will likely be ordering again soon.

anonymousr212
anonymous R.
11/8/18

Briana our client rep was amazing, patience, and looked out for everything even when our order with colors did not make sense.

She was quick and easy to work with.

Thank you!

Questions? Get answers from the WaterBottles.com staff and other customers.

WaterBottles.com?