WaterBottles.com reviews

art@waterbottles.com

yvonnefs
YvonneF S.
5/14/19

These bottles are amazing. The pricing is great. Our logo looks perfect, and we were kinda picky about the placement.

bjhsy
BJHS Y.
4/22/19

The staff was very easy to work with and very accommodating to our specifics needs, such as budget and shipping. The online process was quick, easy to understand and very efficient. We order water bottles every year and this is by far the most pleasant experience we have ever had. We look forward to ordering again in the future.

timr149
Tim R.
4/11/19

Our sales rep. Briana, was very patient as we have several changes and request for proofs. We had a general design in mind, but she helped finalize it and make it awesome. She also had several ideas on how to save some money by making a few minor changes. Overall fantasitc service and help.

angiee25
Angie E.
4/9/19

Briana did a fantastic job helping us out and getting our order to us so quickly! The travel mugs arrived today and they look amazing!

kathieu
Kathie U.
4/9/19

Great price for the low quantity we needed, excellent customer service, and fast turn around time. Would definitely recommend!

jefff208
Jeff F.
3/27/19

Efficient, responsive, competitive and timely. Four of my favorite things when dealing with online companies and WaterBottles.com hit all of them. I highly recommend them and will absolutely use them again.

amyl223
Amy L.
3/27/19

Process was easy, quality is great, and customer service responses were quick and professional. Overall great selection, reasonable prices, and no issues with my order. Very happy with my personalized logo bottles. I would highly recommend!

happycustomerm
happycustomer M.
3/26/19

I ordered water bottles for my company and they turned out great! The color is bright, the logo is sharp and everything matches the proof. Absolutely no issues, would recommend.

solidenergys
SolidEnergy S.
3/22/19

I am grateful I used Waterbottles.com to print out company water bottles. We had a special print job which required colorful, double sided printing and they did an amazing job. Briana Randolph was my main point of contact and she was professional, timely, and fun to work with. I truly appreciate how she went out of her way to address my needs and concerns on the orders. Thank you for a wonderful experience. Will use again!

anonymoust362
anonymous T.
3/15/19

Briana was great! She responded promptly to our inquiry about selecting a water bottle and logo for our items. She sent quick mock up samples and estimates for cost. We received the bottles quickly and they are perfect! Just what we were looking for! We will definitely recommend waterbottles.com to others looking to do the same and reorder when we need more products. Thank you for making my job easy!

davidb2071
David B.
3/13/19

Water Bottles.com helped me meet a very tight deadline and delivered the perfect promotional gift with my Contigo water bottle.

natashal43
Natasha L.
2/25/19

Briana was nothing but helpful the entire time! She was patient with me on the design and got back to me promptly with any questions I had. She was able to help me with how to process a check for my school and the delivery time was QUICK! We are SO excited to use these on our upcoming trip to the Outerbanks! I will for sure be ordering again when we need more!! 20 out of 10 recommend this company!!

jays219
Jay S.
2/22/19

Was super satisfied with the customer service and speed of delivery. Bottle were in hand within 10 days of art approval.

matthewh434
Matthew H.
2/5/19

We went through a rather protracted process testing various bottles and tweaking the design. Briana was very patient and the end product looks spectacular. I'd absolutely use WaterBottles.com again.

mrsb62
Mrs B.
2/3/19

My time with WaterBottles. com was perfect. I had a complicated order, Briana was super helpful and understood just what I needed.

chrisa282
Chris A.
1/31/19

Needed some promotional gifts in a hurry and these guys were amazing in both customer service and turnaround! The graphic was exactly what I expected and their product was high quality.

chrisu20
Chris U.
1/30/19

My order was turned around very quickly to meet a specific deadline. Briana was very helpful and professional.

darricx
Darric X.
1/25/19

Briana was an absolute ROCK STAR! She answered all of my inquiries in a timely manner and even adjusted my final order on the fly when I asked for more bottles. We had a wonderful experience all around and truly appreciated the great service. Thanks, Briana!

gmda
gmd A.
1/16/19

Briana was incredibly responsive and helpful. I sent her several options and she responded very quickly with photo-realistic mock-ups. I will CERTAINLY plan to order from WaterBottles.com again!

juliab139
Julia B.
1/9/19

Briana Randolph was absolutely wonderful. Incredibly helpful and responsive and got me exactly what I needed. Very dedicated to making sure the product was perfect. And we received it much earlier than predicted! Would definitely recommend for your water bottle needs.

ninad49
Nina D.
1/9/19

The product and printing is high quality and the customer service is beyond what I ever expected. Brianna stayed in constant communication with me for over a month as I decided on the best product for my buisness. She answered ALL of my questions and was able to help expedite a part of my order so I could give them to clients on the day they closed on their new home. It's rare that the customer service and product are so amazing..but I sure am happy they are at WaterBottles.com!

gideonl14
Gideon L.
1/3/19

We contacted WaterBottles.com directly to place a custom order. Briana was extremely helpful and handled our requests perfectly. Delivery time was quick and the product quality is excellent. I would highly recommend them!

hiawathaf
Hiawatha F.
1/3/19

Briana make the purchase very easy. She provided me with a sample bottle and her personal experience with the bottle I purchased. Thanks!

kylel88
Kyle L.
12/27/18

Briana was incredibly helpful and communicative. We needed a large order to ship out to clients for holiday gifts and she provided excellent mockups, provided us a sample, and made sure we could achieve our shipment in our timeframe. Great experience and very happy with the end result!

johnx5
John X.
12/20/18

Customer service on our order was outstanding. I had several questions about how I wanted our water bottles and Briana was excellent in answering all of my questions and getting our order just right.

Questions? Get answers from the WaterBottles.com staff and other customers.

WaterBottles.com?