Oddly Creative Design reviews

oddlycreativellc@gmail.com

1 star

lionelm38
2/15/19

I ordered a sweatshirt with my company logo on it, Matt was very cool and patient, My order didn't take long at all to arrive, definitely recommend this company to anybody!

shantelee
12/19/18

I contacted them about making a sweatshirt for me for an adopted family gift. The person I messaged with was very helpful, came up with a couple of different designs for me to pick from and then had it ready the next day. The price was very reasonable and they were quick and responsive to my request. I would definitely use them again!

Response from Matt C., Oddly Creative Design Representative
Thank you so much for reaching out to us, Shantele, for such a great cause. We are very happy that you were pleased with your order. Hopefully you will order from us again in the future.
lauras512
9/1/18

The shirts we ordered were extremely high quality and the imprinting wears better than any other. It seems to stretch with the fabric. Colors are bright and crisp. We will be ordering again. Thank you for replicating the logo for Ruhland Sailmaker. We wear it proudly.

Response from Matt C., Oddly Creative Design Representative
We are so happy to be able to make these tribute shirts for you and your family! Thank you for trusting us with such a sentimental order. Hopefully we see more orders in the future.
wayned94
8/31/18

Very helpful with all aspects of services provide. Eplaums things well and understands your target audience as well as his own.

Response from Matt C., Oddly Creative Design Representative
It was our pleasure, Wayne! We are so glad that you are pleased with our work. We look forward to our future relationship and helping you build the business of your dreams.
joeg325
8/28/18

Went above and beyond expectations to make sure we got a product we were happy with. The order was filled early and even after we added to our order.

Response from Matt C., Oddly Creative Design Representative
Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business, Joe. It was our pleasure to make your band’s merchandise and good luck in the future.
brianb594
8/26/18

Helped in designing new decals for a commercial truck. Produced them quickly and assisted with applying them to truck. Look great! And reasonably priced.

Response from Matt C., Oddly Creative Design Representative
Thank you, Brian, for the opportunity to earn your business! It was our pleasure to make your vehicle looks its best.
johnr1089
8/13/18

I loved working with the team. Though I am several states away, they are timely emails and digital mockup helped us make the right decision when it came to our T-shirts. They came out great!

Response from Matt C., Oddly Creative Design Representative
John, it was a pleasure working with you. We are so very happy that you are satisfied with your items and that we were able to bring your design to life. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business!
janeller14
7/2/18

Im a big fan of personal,attentive one on one service. We couldnt be happy with our shirts and the entire process beginning to end.

Response from Matt C., Oddly Creative Design Representative
Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business, Janelle! We are so very glad that you are happy with everything and truly appreciate the kind words.
jenniferc521
5/23/18

Quick turnaround, great product, and an all around excellent buying experience! Will definitely order from him again!

Response from Matt C., Oddly Creative Design Representative
Thank you for your business and the kind words, Jennifer! We are very glad that you are happy with your order!
kristinas78
4/14/18

Matt is very responsive and timely with his process. VERY creative and helpful when trying to decide on the perfect gifts!
Thank you OCD!! You ROCK!!

Response from Matt C., Oddly Creative Design Representative
It was our pleasure, Kristina! And thank you for your very kind words and confidence in ordering from us!
johnm1904
4/12/18

Outstanding company to work with!! Can't say enough about Matt always taken great care of our needs and wants!! Look forward to doing more work with them in the future!! Really knocks it out of the park!!

Response from Matt C., Oddly Creative Design Representative
It was a pleasure working with you and the marina, John! We look forward to what the future brings.
amyw220
3/9/18

Great product. So glad I chose to shop with this company. The t-shirts were better than expected. Service was very prompt.

Response from Matt C., Oddly Creative Design Representative
Thank you so much, Amy! We are very glad that you are happy with your order and hope to see more from you soon.
vickiej9
2/3/18

Roseanne t- shirt and apron for daughter. Very cute and great quality. Will buy from you again. Great communication.

Response from Matt C., Oddly Creative Design Representative
Thank you so much for your order and for the kind words! We hope to see more from you in the future.
kristinm63
12/9/17

The item I ordered came quickly and was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you! Will definitely be looking you up in the future.

thomash195
12/4/17

Great job from start to finish. Very professional and great communication with the product and time of install. We will be calling for additional services in the future.

Thank You.

crystalw63
11/22/17

Matt was attentive with great communication. End result was a product that was exactly as I wanted! Will absolutely do business again and will promote Odfly Creative! Thanks!

jessicar186
11/13/17

From the actual work itself to the person creating it, every piece I've seen from Oddly Creative Design has been amazing. I would recommend to anyone looking for anything outside of the norm.

Response from Matt C., Oddly Creative Design Representative
Thank you so much for the kind words, Jessica!
sarahm359
10/27/17

I placed an order for team shirts for 33 boys on 3 different soccer teams and Matt went above and beyond with the designs and the time he took to work with me on everything involved. The shirts turned out to be better than I had even imagined! Cant wait till next year to see what he can do with our team shirts

Response from Matt C., Oddly Creative Design Representative
Thank you for the kind review and for trusting us with your order!
angieg30
9/27/17

Give him your idea and let him create! Easy to work with, prompt and great work! Lots of options as for shirt styles and sizes. Looking forward to using Oddly Creative Design more in the future

Response from Matt C., Oddly Creative Design Representative
Thank you for allowing us to make your specialty items for you. Your trust and business is extremely valued.
mandyw17
8/26/17

Matt is always professional and timely with his orders! Products are outstanding and good quality work!

Response from Matt C., Oddly Creative Design Representative
Thank you for allowing us in your home to add a bit of color and personality to room!
gabed7
5/2/17

Oddly Creative provided us with excellent customer service, a fast turnaround time, and a beautiful product. We couldn't not have been happier and we will continue to use them for any design needs.

Response from Matt C., Oddly Creative Design Representative
It was a tall order but we appreciate you trusting us to bring your boat up to date. And your repeat business is most appreciated!
wendyk33
1/10/17

Thanks for working with me on all of my Crazy orders. Great Communication & Great Products! Thanks Matt!

scottu4
1/6/17

They helped design and ensure we were fully satisfied with our products.

chrisb325
1/5/17

Very satisfied with my custom shirts and custom decals. Good quality, and fast delivery. Many options available. Easy to deal with.

erinc60
1/5/17

Great to work with. High quality product and excellent communication re design and delivery.

Questions? Get answers from the Oddly Creative Design staff and other customers.

Oddly Creative Design?