Oddly Creative Design reviews

oddlycreativellc@gmail.com

1 star

tracik12
5/21/19

always great products. Priducts always look professional. Orders are always done in a timely manner and prices are reasonable

benw277
5/8/19

My experience has been great working with Matt. He listened to what my vision was and then provided me with a few options to pick from. The overall time to get my design figured out and to have it shipped was great.

brianb706
4/5/19

Received prompt response for design ideas and a quote. Questions were answered quickly, order was finalized in a prompt manner. Very professional and efficient.

robertb1448
4/4/19

Incredible customer service. I contacted Oddly Creative Design on a Sunday afternoon with an urgent request and they fulfilled my requirements easily and immediately. I highly recommend Oddly Creative Design to everyone.

Response from Matt C., Oddly Creative Design Representative
Thank you for trusting us with your urgent order. We are incredibly glad that you are happy with your order and our service!
kellyc379
3/15/19

Oddly Creative did an awesome job replicating a shirt that I saw pop up on my social media news feed. When I didn't trust the website I saw the design at I reached out to Matt at Oddly Creative asking if he could make something similar. He made me exactly what I was looking for but better because I got to pick out the colors and style of shirt I wanted. SO HAPPY with my "One Lucky Mama" St. Patrick's Shirt.

Response from Matt C., Oddly Creative Design Representative
Thanks you so much for the opportunity Kelly! We are so very glad that you are happy with your order and hope to see more orders in the future!
rebeccav55
3/2/19

Great communication, tshirt quality is great, great prices and order was exactly what I wanted. Will order again!

Response from Matt C., Oddly Creative Design Representative
We’re so glad that you’re happy with your items, Rebecca! Thanks again for your business and we look forward to making more wonderful items for you.
th173
2/26/19

Sweatshirt fit perfect. Fast turnaround. Great graphics. It was a Birthday present and all the kids want a fortnite sweatshirt now!

Response from Matt C., Oddly Creative Design Representative
Thank you again for your business and the very kind words! We’d be more than happy to make more of them for the rest of the kids.
lionelm38
2/15/19

I ordered a sweatshirt with my company logo on it, Matt was very cool and patient, My order didn't take long at all to arrive, definitely recommend this company to anybody!

Response from Matt C., Oddly Creative Design Representative
Thank you, Lionel! We are happy that you trusted us with your order and that you are completely satisfied. Let us know when you are need of anything else!
shantelee
12/19/18

I contacted them about making a sweatshirt for me for an adopted family gift. The person I messaged with was very helpful, came up with a couple of different designs for me to pick from and then had it ready the next day. The price was very reasonable and they were quick and responsive to my request. I would definitely use them again!

Response from Matt C., Oddly Creative Design Representative
Thank you so much for reaching out to us, Shantele, for such a great cause. We are very happy that you were pleased with your order. Hopefully you will order from us again in the future.
lauras512
9/1/18

The shirts we ordered were extremely high quality and the imprinting wears better than any other. It seems to stretch with the fabric. Colors are bright and crisp. We will be ordering again. Thank you for replicating the logo for Ruhland Sailmaker. We wear it proudly.

Response from Matt C., Oddly Creative Design Representative
We are so happy to be able to make these tribute shirts for you and your family! Thank you for trusting us with such a sentimental order. Hopefully we see more orders in the future.
wayned94
8/31/18

Very helpful with all aspects of services provide. Eplaums things well and understands your target audience as well as his own.

Response from Matt C., Oddly Creative Design Representative
It was our pleasure, Wayne! We are so glad that you are pleased with our work. We look forward to our future relationship and helping you build the business of your dreams.
joeg325
8/28/18

Went above and beyond expectations to make sure we got a product we were happy with. The order was filled early and even after we added to our order.

Response from Matt C., Oddly Creative Design Representative
Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business, Joe. It was our pleasure to make your band’s merchandise and good luck in the future.
brianb594
8/26/18

Helped in designing new decals for a commercial truck. Produced them quickly and assisted with applying them to truck. Look great! And reasonably priced.

Response from Matt C., Oddly Creative Design Representative
Thank you, Brian, for the opportunity to earn your business! It was our pleasure to make your vehicle looks its best.
johnr1089
8/13/18

I loved working with the team. Though I am several states away, they are timely emails and digital mockup helped us make the right decision when it came to our T-shirts. They came out great!

Response from Matt C., Oddly Creative Design Representative
John, it was a pleasure working with you. We are so very happy that you are satisfied with your items and that we were able to bring your design to life. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business!
janeller14
7/2/18

Im a big fan of personal,attentive one on one service. We couldnt be happy with our shirts and the entire process beginning to end.

Response from Matt C., Oddly Creative Design Representative
Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business, Janelle! We are so very glad that you are happy with everything and truly appreciate the kind words.
jenniferc521
5/23/18

Quick turnaround, great product, and an all around excellent buying experience! Will definitely order from him again!

Response from Matt C., Oddly Creative Design Representative
Thank you for your business and the kind words, Jennifer! We are very glad that you are happy with your order!
kristinas78
4/14/18

Matt is very responsive and timely with his process. VERY creative and helpful when trying to decide on the perfect gifts!
Thank you OCD!! You ROCK!!

Response from Matt C., Oddly Creative Design Representative
It was our pleasure, Kristina! And thank you for your very kind words and confidence in ordering from us!
johnm1904
4/12/18

Outstanding company to work with!! Can't say enough about Matt always taken great care of our needs and wants!! Look forward to doing more work with them in the future!! Really knocks it out of the park!!

Response from Matt C., Oddly Creative Design Representative
It was a pleasure working with you and the marina, John! We look forward to what the future brings.
amyw220
3/9/18

Great product. So glad I chose to shop with this company. The t-shirts were better than expected. Service was very prompt.

Response from Matt C., Oddly Creative Design Representative
Thank you so much, Amy! We are very glad that you are happy with your order and hope to see more from you soon.
vickiej9
2/3/18

Roseanne t- shirt and apron for daughter. Very cute and great quality. Will buy from you again. Great communication.

Response from Matt C., Oddly Creative Design Representative
Thank you so much for your order and for the kind words! We hope to see more from you in the future.
kristinm63
12/9/17

The item I ordered came quickly and was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you! Will definitely be looking you up in the future.

thomash195
12/4/17

Great job from start to finish. Very professional and great communication with the product and time of install. We will be calling for additional services in the future.

Thank You.

crystalw63
11/22/17

Matt was attentive with great communication. End result was a product that was exactly as I wanted! Will absolutely do business again and will promote Odfly Creative! Thanks!

jessicar186
11/13/17

From the actual work itself to the person creating it, every piece I've seen from Oddly Creative Design has been amazing. I would recommend to anyone looking for anything outside of the norm.

Response from Matt C., Oddly Creative Design Representative
Thank you so much for the kind words, Jessica!
sarahm359
10/27/17

I placed an order for team shirts for 33 boys on 3 different soccer teams and Matt went above and beyond with the designs and the time he took to work with me on everything involved. The shirts turned out to be better than I had even imagined! Cant wait till next year to see what he can do with our team shirts

Response from Matt C., Oddly Creative Design Representative
Thank you for the kind review and for trusting us with your order!

Questions? Get answers from the Oddly Creative Design staff and other customers.

Oddly Creative Design?