Knock Knock

Knock Knock has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Knock Knock also ranks 36th among Promotional Products sites.

How would you rate Knock Knock?

“I've bought a lot of items from Knock Knock in the...”

T N.
8/5/09

I've bought a lot of items from Knock Knock in the past. This place is full of novelty items that are fun and completely useless, such as pre-printed post-it notes that start with "Just Thought You Should Know: (checkboxes for something smells, this sucks, check your teeth, you're too loud, everybody knows, you rock) and a space to elaborate". There are other things like large checklists for beer rating, paper voodoo pads, labeled file folders (to check off whether it is something to be done "in the near future, when I feel like it, against my will, by somebody else or never"), slang flashcards, etc. Completely useless but a lot of fun to have around in case the occasion arises that you might need to give your boyfriend a "things you must do to make me happy" checklist. The website gives free shipping on orders over $50 and is completely reliable.

tn1
1,625 helpful votes
August 5th, 2009

Questions? Get answers from the Knock Knock staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Knock Knock?

Have a question about Knock Knock?