Review of WALLTAT

Tel: +1 888-925-5828
info@walltat.com

francesf43
2/23/19

I ordered a simple name walltat. There is a multi-step process that entails wetting the walltat several times which is messy and time consuming. After wetting and rubbing for almost 20 minutes, the clearcoat on the walltat began to disintegrate but the decal had not transferred to the clearcoat fully so that it could be applied to the wall. I have attempted to contact the company but have not had a response to either the chat button or by phone. Do not waste your money. Use a different company.

maureenr23
10/31/17

Man, where were these reviews before I ordered??? I couldn't believe how thin and horrible my stickers/decals were. I ordered a custom order of 18 mirrored hearts for our daughters room and they wouldn't stick to the wall without ripping as we carefully peeled the front of them off. Complete garbage. I hate to leave a bad review but I couldn't help it. Waste of money and crap product!

kathleena31
3/16/17

The decal I ordered was supposed to be the last thing in my child's nursery. It came ripped and they said it was our fault when their website specifically states that a decal the size of ours should have been sent in multiple pieces. I contacted them multiple times a manager never got back to me. I went to the BBB and hopefully the next person reads these reviews first. Horrible company. Needless to say we don't have a decal or our hundred plus dollars.

christinar43
7/12/16

I received the product damaged and contacted customer service but they wouldn't take it back and instead they wanted to send replacement pieces- as if it wasn't already complicated to install. It's overpriced considering the bad quality and forget about getting your money back. I've been civil in my correspondence w/ customer service but now they aren't even replying. I've sent photos and showed them the damages - didn't even matter to them. They offered me store credit but after seeing the quality of their products I'm never ordering from them again and would rather throw it in the garbage than spend my money sending it back. If you don't know what to spend your money on go buy from their website.

christiej2
5/9/16

What a huge disappointment!! I ordered a whale decal for my baby's room. The decal arrived looking very cheap and much smaller than the picture advertised! This was my first disappointment! Secondly I tried to put the decal up and it would not stick for Nothing!!! I have other decals from different (better companies ) that work perfectly fine!! I do not have the smoothest walls, they are slightly bumpy but I have never had a problem before!! I called the 800 number and the representative was careless, rude and basically said it's my fault and wouldn't return the overpriced whale!!!! This was supposed to be the last finishing touch to my babies nursery before he is born! Thanks Walltat for basically stealing my money, false advertising and stressing me out before my baby is born this week!!!!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!

ilanas1
3/3/15

I am extremely upset with my interaction with this company. I had received a bent sticker in the mail, and to be fair the company sent me a complimentary new sticker right away. There were some patronizing emails that were sent in the interim when I asked about the new sticker arrival and if I was getting a sticker replacement.

The new sticker is missing a hexagon on one side -- which is blatantly obvious when looking at the image adhered on the wall. Adhering the sticker is/was difficult which might have to do with my wall -- POINT TAKEN. I understand some wall finishes might not be what the decal is meant for BUT It was extremely frustrating speaking with Walltat -- because not only was a hexagon missing from my decal, but there was also a hair imbedded into the sticker. The reasoning was we are all humans. There was a hair and hexagon missing from decal -- THESE ARE EXPENSIVE STICKERS. I would've expected more inspection and care before sending the final product out.

I would not recommend this company.

guns
4/7/12

Want to turn your boring apartment (or house) walls into something funky and unique? Enter WallTat.Com, a site that sells stickers (for lack of a better word) that can be removed with no problem, re-affixed elsewhere, etc.

These aren't just Hello Kitty stickers (which prompted you to paint the whole damned house to begin with). They have nature, buildings, people, etc.

Very cool stuff. When we get our taxes back, we're planning on getting a 70" long Cherry blossom branch to go on our office wall.

You can choose the colors of the images as well, so you can have tone on tone, or even mirrored images; just to make them as unique as you are.

Site is fun to scroll through and shows various images in actual rooms, to give a more accurate idea of what it'll look like in your place. Prices seem fairly reasonable as well.

Questions? Get answers from the WALLTAT staff and other customers.

2 Photos for WALLTAT