Review of waistshaperz

Tel: +1 866-300-1267
support@waistshaperz.com

katheriner88
3/14/19

Be very careful when ordering from this company. They will not tell you an item is out of stock, however they will confirm order. My order was placed 1 month ago, still no product.

When I called to check, they informed me no refunds. Therefore, if this happens to you, you will have to dispute with credit card company.

christinaw163
2/23/19

I should have researched this company from purchasing their product. It was a total waste of over $75. The sent me a size Small, which in not what I ordered and placed put a size L on the tag. I have a product from them in the past, but this purchase was a total scam.

tiffanyb175
2/18/19

Horrible customer service! No explanation just apologetic over and over and the same story about the delay. Offered another color and a size up. I didn't want either. They stated no refund after confirmation email. I said well that was back in Dec last year and I have yet to receive what I ordered and it's almost March 2019. I should be able to get a refund..nope only offered to get another product. I'm so upset that I wasted my money. Then I raised my voice on the phone with them, the call was ended, then got on chat and the lady said used profanity..Negative! Don't buy from them..i'm still waiting!

raquelr21
2/16/19

my order didnt even come in and unlike other companies they don't help or replace your order just refer you to usps. Please don't order from here all they care about is your money then you are on your own not worth it there are many other places that are much better.

teresai14
1/29/19

This is the 2nd time I've ordered from Waistshaperz. The 1st time I had trouble and my shipment was delayed a bit but I though random incident. I ordered a waist trainer on 11/28 for black Friday special. I have been calling and emailing then since then. A month later, it was "I'm sorry the waist trainer you ordered is out of stock but we have this one and the free items are not available so we will send you teas". I said ok that was January 3rd. TODAY 2 months later I finally got a hold of someone and they said they hadn't sent it because the teas were out of stock! I was livid. I demanded a refund and was told they do not to refunds. After being out on a brief hold to check with shipping the CSR said the waist trainer would be send out today and the teas at a later time. I told to cancel the teas I don't want any of their free stuff. I WILL NEVER order from them again. I work in sales, common sense is call your customer when there is an issue immediately (NOT a month or 2 later) with their order and offer them a replacement. Too bad because the 1st waist trainer I bought worked and was great quality but if this is what I have to go through with very order no thanks. I wish I could give them 0 stars.

jessicat240
1/27/19

I bought one around a year ago. I only wore it at most 30 times here and there. The other day I was wearing it and noticed that I was getting stabbed by something. I looked to see what it was and one of the metals was poking out and stabbing me. There shouldnt be a reason why this metal is poking me.

lonnetter1
1/23/19

I ordered January 3 received an email advising 5 to 7 days for my shipment and I don't have it yet. Was told no refunds I will be making a report with the BBB.

erinc301
1/18/19

I order 2 items on Dec 28th, they took my money, sent me an email stating my order will ship in 7 to 10 days and never received a damn thing. After 3 weeks I called only to be told they didnt have the items I order and could not tell me when I would get them. I tried to cancel my order only to be told they dont refund or cancel orders. I pointed out they took my money for products they dont have and the very RUDE Rep told me there is nothing they can do and hung up on me! What kind of Business takes payment for items they dont have and doesn't even bother telling the Customer that they dont have it???? Then sticks it to the Customer even more by telling them too bad we wont give you your money back? I have filed a Complaint on the BBB and with the Attorney General.

kimh414
1/8/19

I ordered to items. I received 1 item and it was way too small. The second item I have not received at all. I placed my order Nov 26 and 27th 2018. I called and spoke to a rude representative and was told no refunds just exchanges. I asked about the one I have not received yet and was told that I could exchange it. Its like they know the product wont fit and they refuse to give back the money. I even tried to give it to someone way smaller then I and it did not fit her either. I purchased a 4x and I am a 2x. I was told I needed a 6x which they don't sell body shapers in. Only the belt. I am very upset.

ryanb363
12/19/18

I don't advise anyone to order anything from this site! They're a complete scam I made an order on December 1st and they still haven't fulfilled my order and told me no refunds So when I proceeded to ask more questions, like when I would receive my order the blocked me

leannn4
11/23/18

LeAnn N. - 4 minutes ago
I had the same experience with them. No product after exchanging for size way to small from their size chart and even went up a size. I have sent several emails and and nothing. I put a complaint on their Facebook site that I ordered from. It was immediately removed and now I am blocked. Way to silence the unhappy customers and make it look like they are a good business. I filed a complaint with the better business bureau and still nothing. It is a scam don't waste your money.

janeya6
11/20/18

I bought a shaper and got one free. They arrived 2 months later and appear to be what I ordered but they are WAY too small and the clasp on the strap was broken. I messaged them on Facebook asking if I could exchange for a larger size. They asked me my order number and as I was typing the number they blocked me. I tried to log in to their website to look up my order and there's no record of my order number. I'm not sure where to go from here as I'm in the UK.

flord4
11/8/18

Do not buy from this place. I have trying to get my product for over 2 months now. They keeps saying no refunds but they haven't even shipped out my stuff. This is straight up fraud. I have reported them to BBB. I am hoping they resolve this fast.

lynnw155
11/7/18

I did receive my order, but when I tried to wear the product, the first thing snaps broke. I was not able to get it fastened all the way. I am not a large lady, only 15 lbs over my normal weight, . I did order a Large, since they did state the product is small, but still I could not get it fastened. I called to return and was told all sales are final. I do not remember reading that on the site when I ordered. I am going to try to exchange for an XL just to see if I get something for my money.

rachelr159
11/6/18

Have been waiting 4 months for my order. They keep telling me they are out of stock of the item I paid for and offering me other things for the same price. I want what I ordered, they responded that they do not do refunds and will let me know when the items I ordered come back into stock!! Huge scam. If they didnt have the item in the first place it shouldnt have been sold to me on the website in the first place.

heatherh270
10/30/18

This company is a scam!! They literally steal from you. I placed an order that I never received and when I inquired about a refund I got a generic message stating they do not refund for any reason. Now they have just stopped responding all together! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!

christyg42
10/25/18

I ordered from this company 21 days ago. My order still has not shipped. I asked to cancel and get a refund since they cannot fulfill my order. They told me no, that they do not cancel for any reason. They have stolen over $100.00 from me. Stay away!!

erikas78
10/17/18

They sent me the wrong order and then told me I needed to wait for a shipped label so that I can send back the items. They never sent the label. Told me the label had already been sent, and since I don't have it I have to pay for the return. Of the wrong items they shipped. When I asked for a return address I was told I already received the label so I should know. I can't even return the WRONG ORDER THEY SENT.

elizabethr336
10/15/18

Placed my order Sept 13, 2018 and still have not received my order today oct. 15. I paid for shipping of 7 - 15 business days but still nothing.
Emailed the company only to find out shipment is on back order. I was never notified shipment was on back order while placing my order. Also company says they do not offer refunds, which also is nowhere stated on there website or while placing my order.

horyezons
10/11/18

These people are scam artists!!!! I placed an order September 14th. 2018 and we are here a month later and I still haven't received anything. My order number is 311897.. I reached out to the company to tell them that I didn't receive it and they told me that apparently the item is out of stock (which I wasn't made aware of at the time of purchase) and that they will inform me after THEY receive it and it's already shipped to me... well that was 2 weeks ago and I still have not heard anything. I asked them this morning if I can just have a refund because my item hasn't even shipped and they told me no. Sooooo yeah..... NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!

mimic27
10/6/18

These things are ridiculous and the return policy is non existent. These are better suited to institutions which still agree with cruel and unusual punishment. Run fast, run far! Giving one star because zero is not an option.

terrahp
10/2/18

I wish I had read the reviews before buying from Waistshaperz!! I have waited over a month and my purchase has STILL not been shipped out. No email explaining that there was a delay (until I emailed them about it) which was sketchy to me! When I asked them about it they offered a pink vest which was nice but, if nothing is getting shipped out then why would I want a vest if it's not going to leave their warehouse for another month?? I just had to laugh. Hopefully it'll be here before Christmas!!

aliciar79
10/1/18

I ordered from them two weeks ago and paid for 4-7 days priority shipping. I never received an email containing a tracking number. To top things off, I went on the website to try and track the order, and "Doris" sends me a message back on the chat that they are experiencing high demand and they would send it out when possible. My issue is, I needed the product for a trip I am taking in a few days. I asked for a refund, and that is when things went from bad to worse. I was informed that all sales were final and that there was nothing they could do to give me a refund even though nothing had been shipped out yet. My issue is I was never made aware of the fact the all sales were final before purchasing and I feel like I have been SCAMMED! I am so angry and I do not even want their products anymore!! I would just like my money back!!! Below is the email they sent me after purchasing. How is it that they can take my money but not tell me any thing regarding refunds or exchanges or anything at all?? I am furious!!!

*** EDIT:****
It is now OCTOBER 1st, 2018! I contacted the company AGAIN and was told they are still waiting on shipment.. I was told that nearly A MONTH AGO as well!!! I filed my complaint with BBB and now I will leave reviews all over the Internet to hopefully stop someone else of making the same mistake I did for EVER giving them my money!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tj93
9/28/18

If you are someone trying to order internationally, DO NOT! For two months (and counting) the item has been sitting in some warehouse to be delivered). They have indicated they will not offer a refund per their policy. I have stated that as I have never received the item this is FRAUD. They should be reported to authorities. I will be reporting them to VISA. They do not stand for good business practices. And their shipping process is a lie.

lizad14
9/27/18

Donnot buy from this company I've been waiting for my item over a month now still haven't gotten my item or even a refund the company is fraud they will take ur money bolck your calls as well as emails and chat. And you end up with out your money and no item STAY AWAY from this company

The business sucks..there is no refund and they take forever to send the product I still haven't rec'd mine and I ordered back in Dec 2018 it's almost March 2019 and they still don't have my size and color in stock only offered a different color and size up

By Tiffany B.

Questions? Get answers from the waistshaperz staff and other customers.

3 Photos for waistshaperz