waistshaperz

waistshaperz has a consumer rating of 1.11 stars from 200 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. waistshaperz also ranks 34th among Corsets sites. The most common issues with waistshaperz are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Today I contacted customer service (online help) because there was an issue with my delivery.
  • Note after 15 days lapse in delivery refuse the delivery and order money back though the bank.
How would you rate waistshaperz?

“I am sooooooo happy”

Julia K.
3/19/18

I just received my waist trainer and I put it on right away. It feels so comfortable. You hardly dont feel your wearing one and it shapes my waist in an very nice small waist without leaving a feeling of not being able to breathe right .... I cant say much more right now because I only tried it once but I will let you know . Im really so happy I bought it - thank you again. With a big smile Julia

“Do Not Do Business With Them!”

Queen M.
1/10/20

I purchased 2 items supposed to get 3 free in the beginning of December supposed to came way b4 Christmas it never came. They phone number they have on file is a fake, they emailed me back once stating no refunds for them not sending u your items so they are stealing our money and keeping the items as well that's fraud! Every should file a bbb until a lawyer gets ahold of this company and set up a class action suit against them for us to get our money back!

customer service (40) order (154) company (77) waist trainer (13) 2 months (10) 3 weeks (7) 2 weeks (5) 10 days (8) not buy (12) money (79) confirmation email (6) size chart (5)
queenm11
January 10th, 2020
christined655
May 20th, 2020
My last order was placed in April 2019, after converting Canadian to US it cost almost $200. I've emailed several times, they completely lack customer service. I got one generic email and no response since. It's not right for a company to treat customers this way and take my hard-earned money to getnothing in return. Such a rip-off. DON'T BUY FROM WAISTSHAPERZ!!
bryannet
February 4th, 2020
Same issue ordered in December 2019 And never received the product that I ordered. After many attempts to get status updates, I have been locked out of my "account" with them, they refuse to do anything but send a generic email (see pic). I also contacted the Better Business Bureau.
katep149
June 3rd, 2020
Ordered February 2. Spent $80. Never received anything. Reached out MULTIPLE TIMES (5-10)... heard back twice saying it was coming/delayed and they NEVER addressed anything about my questions regarding a refund.

This was before the pandemic even started in the area.

I also saw multiple reviews and complaints filed with the Better Business Bureau regarding the same matters. This company is defrauding everyone.

Y'all ain't $#*! for that, forreal.

$#*!ing sickening.
desireeg47
May 24th, 2020
Ridiculous if i could pick a negative star i would i ordered from them june 2019 and never received my order i contact them they gave me the standard message if they responded back and i tried all kinds of ways to contact them nothing and come to find out they blocked me from Instagram for dm them, what do they expect they would hear from someone who already paid thier money for thier product, it didnt take them a year to take that, till to this day im still waiting....
sendyo
January 10th, 2020
I ordered an item that was $106, and have yet to receive it. I had been ordering for from them for about 2 years and yeah, they're shipping was very slow but the products were always great. Since my last order, I have emailed them several times, called the "Customer Service" number (not in service), & messaged them through Instagram, and haven't heard ANYTHING. They even blocked me on Instagram..! LOL What kind of a company are they?? Be careful when ordering, they are good products but there's a chance you'll never receive your order..!
emilyr493
May 19th, 2020
After FOUR mos of waiting for my order since January, not even half the items showed up in a beat up package. They refuse to respond to messages about refunding my money. They have sat there with my money and I have waited long enough. Do not order from them!
lesleym78
February 9th, 2020
Worst experience. They literally stole my money. Everytime I tried to contact. I was told that shipments were delayed. Until they stopped answering altogether. I contacted BBB they didn't hear back so they had to close my case. I tried to contact the company again today and they blocked my email. This is ridiculous. I just want my money back. I would give ZERO stars if I could.
victoriab317
January 18th, 2020
Do not order from this company. I placed an order in October for an item that was supposed to be in stock and was later told it was delayed 10 days...emailed repeatedly and kept getting the same answer. It's now mid-January and I have not received my items and they refuse to refund my money. It's a today scam. I've filed a complaint with the BBB -- and apparently many others have done the same. It's a complete and total ripoff.
bellac53
June 14th, 2020
This company is the worst , how are they located in New York and are worst than the Chinese .. customer service is zero stars if I could give it zero stars.. not a trust worthy company.. what upsets me is that they do have good products , but the company is run by GETTHO AND MOST UNPROFESSIONAL PEOPLE.
sabrinas178
July 28th, 2020
I ordered 3 waist shapers in January but didn't receive anything. They don't answer your phone call and email, they are thief just talking money from people....
kengk2
June 13th, 2018
I recently bought mine. The outcome has 2 sides to its. Down side of ordering is the shipping. around May 23,2018 it took me about 3-4 weeks to receive my waist trainer. Perks are the buy 1 get 1 free and dont forget the DISCOUNTS. I got 2 for only $50!!! Overall its amazing no complaints it was just the shipping delay. But all these reviews had me really worried reading through them cause of there experience but overall mine was outstanding!
shalondaw4
January 7th, 2020
I made an order back in November 2019 in the amount of $120!!! I NEVER received my order nor did i get a refund from this company. I called the 1-800 number no one ever answered. This company is a totall SCAM, i wish i had read the reviews prior to ordering. I will be reporting this company to the BBB ASAP and I encourage other victims to do the same. This company needs to be shut down and exposed for the crooks they are!
kimberlyk45
October 9th, 2017
I purchased the Batman 9 boned latex shaper size M on 10/3/207 it arrived pretty quickly on 10/7/2017. It fits okay it bunches up in the back and when sitting down it rolls up also there isn't 9 steel bones, more like 6 and it feels like a bendable plastic and does not feel like latex just cotton. The company only offers exchange so I will not exchange to get another misrepresentation of what i already have. The good thing is I got two discounts so instead of paying $99.95 i paid $49.98+ shipping $7.98 for a total of $57.96.

Tip for consumers: Go down a size of your regular shirt size or use their size guide it was pretty accurate to me.

leylia
December 30th, 2019
I received an item that was too small of a size for me, I asked for an exchange, they were very rude to me, hang up the phone on me, and they said: "you lost the money" . did not give me money back. I also paid 30$ for shipping. After they received the returned item, they did not refund or exchange my product. Lost 138$ from this company.

I don't recommend anyone to buy this, I found another alternative, Angel Curves is the best!
jacquelinem247
January 15th, 2020
Donot order from this place, this company is not a legit company! I made a purchase from them, they sent me something I didn't order it was even sewed up wrong the crotch was to the side. This was in September of 2019, This is now January and I never received my purchase or a refund. I have contacted my attorney and BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU on this company it's a terrible site!!!!!!!!!
madokae1
May 9th, 2020
I have bought products from them several times. I liked their products and believed in them, so I ordered from them again.
But they never ship products this time.

I called them, no answer. I sent email to them many many times. They told me that they would be delayed in shipping the item because they had a lot of orders. But they still do not ship products. I sent them an email and DM again. Sometimes they answer me. But they mostly ignore me.
Recently, they told me that they would send all products to us.
They are just lying to me every time. There are many victims, not just me.
I really can't forgive those who deceive people in this dirty way. I hope the victims will not continue to increase and I hope this issue is resolved soon.
melisad15
March 17th, 2020
In December I placed an order and received an email informing me of my order and giving me a tracking number. However, I never received my items. I sent them an email asking for they responded with an apology stating that they were overwhelmed with the Christmas orders and that they would be filling my order and to look out for an email with a tracking number. I waited two weeks and still didn't get an email with a tracking number. I then sent them 3 more emails with no response. I believe I paid for the items and never received them.

Terrible customer service.
daniellem298
February 3rd, 2020
I can't believe this company is still in business with so many similar complaints. I too ordered in October 2019 and still have not received the items, I also have been getting the same automated email responses. I would like to find out about getting a lawsuit going, so this company can get shut down!
adelaidah
December 23rd, 2019
I placed my order at the beginning of November 2019, It is almost Christmas and I have yet to receive my order. I emailed a couple of times and they said the order is on its way and when I wanted to cancel the order, they said they dont take cancellations and they dont refund your money. It is sad because I have bought from them in the past and never had issues. They will be loosing a customer, for sure! My review is a no star for them.
jessig8
February 10th, 2020
It has been 7 months since I placed my order and I havent received anything, they dont tell you anything unless you get in contact with them if they even answer which 90% of the time they don't. All they say is delay in shipment sorry for inconvenience

Tip for consumers: One tip about using waistshaperz, is DONT THEY ARE A RIPOFF AND SCAM

mercedesr26
May 13th, 2020
I have ordered SEVERAL times from this company never having any problems other than long shipping (3 months usually until I received it) now I ordered January 14 but never got my order, at one point i tried emailing them and I was told their email didn't exist even though I was receiving sales advertisements from the same email, then their email worked again and I finally got a response saying they were behind in orders which they always say, and then I'd end up getting my order a month later but this time it's different, now they won't even answer my emails. It sucks too because I have literally never found a product I loved so much, I get at least 10 emails a 10 from them about sales and deals but they can't even send people their orders out. At one point the site even said it was closed temporarily. I'm so frustrated because I really love their products and now they have done this :( I just want my stuff or my money back at least!!
yvonnef63
December 26th, 2019
I've placed an order from this company in the past and actually received my merchandise in a reasonable time limit. I placed a second order on September 13th and we're now approaching the New Year! Their email responses claim there was a "large backorder, it's on the way ". Straight foolishness. I sure hope they were able to enjoy the money they stole from everyone, because karma is a b***h in heels. Wait for it.
martisas1
February 4th, 2020
I spent Almost $800.00 in Jan and my order status still unfulfilled, and their number is not working. If they couldn't fulfill my order why would they take my credit card payment? I am filing complaint today. Shoot!
anaa177
April 8th, 2020
I purchased $100 worth of merchandise from this site I never received it! I emailed them and they said they were behind in shipments...I'm still waiting

Do not purchase from this company. Total scam. Three months and I still have not received my product.

By Amber D.