Review of waistshaperz

Tel: +1 866-300-1267
support@waistshaperz.com

estefanial
5/16/19

I have order placed on May 3 and I have been waiting over 3 weeks which all ready includes the 7-10 business for my order and I have not received it . There is no tracking information nothing giving an update with this order. This is a horrible experience Save your time and money

kheezrany
5/15/19

I placed my order on 23rd April and from this time I have send several email and when I get annoyed they block me no one talking like human it's only system generated reply they took my money for nothing I don't have any idea but I wish I can do something about these Cheating company please please don't waste your money here

amym676
5/14/19

I placed an order in the beginning of April. Have contacted them multiple times and all I get is "shipments are delayed". I tried asking for a refund and to cancel my order but they said all sales are final. I still have not received my items yet. I will never order from this place again!

roses214
5/14/19

Ordered on March 29th no order has been received. This company keeps advertising buy one get one free. Do not order anything from this company.

yutinaw
5/13/19

I reported this company to the BBB, Fraud.org, and the FBI. Technically what they are doing is theft. I purchased a waist trainer over a month ago, and have not received it. I am to the point of taking legal action against them.

monicag103
5/9/19

I have purchased 3 times before and received my items the same week i placed the order. most recent one in november. However, this time ive been waiting almost a month. something must have happened on their shipping end but they are not properly taking care of the situation by continuing sales

sharaec
5/8/19

Placed my order on 3/25/19 and still have not received my items. I paid for expedited shipping and I've been blocked from contacting them. These people are scam artist and I don't think anyone gets their products. Do not buy and IG needs to shut down their page. DO NOT BUY from them....you will never get your product. No refunds just exchange. But you can't exchange what you never received!

salmac1
5/6/19

I placed a order on 4/8/19 and paid priority ship 16 dollar and its been a month and dis not receive my order and called and was on hold for two hrs and no one answered phone. Chatted to customer service and asked for refund and was told all sales final. This site is a scam. And I will make sure to teach them a lesson for this fraud.

amberm204
5/5/19

I put my order in 4/11/19 and I have still not recieved it... it has not been sent its just sitting there . I waited over an hr and a half to talk to someone and no one answered... worse idea ever...

deziren
5/4/19

I placed my order April 2 2019 waited the 10 days for my confirmation numbers and tracking didn't receive anything I've called emailed and they keep giving me some bull crap story asked for a refund they say they only do returns . What am I going to return or exchange if I don't have an item. They say we are waiting shipment but why are you guys still holding sales if you have no product

dorothys141
4/23/19

I placed my order a month ago and still have not received my product. I'm going to write the BBB and call my bank to get my money back. Wish I would of seen the reviews before purchasing from these thieves.

phoeniciab1
4/23/19

They get you with great discount, But never ship your item. Ordered over a month ago and still has not received items

dianar178
4/22/19

I would post a picture of the items I purchased but I still have not received anything.
Do not purchase unless you like waiting weeks and weeks for your items to come in.

amberd239
4/20/19

Scam. Scam. Scam. Purchased products three months ago. Still have not received any. I have had many attempts at contacting the company, and all they can say is:

'We sincerely apologize for this delay with your order. Unfortunately we are currently experiencing delays with our shipment and orders are being delays. Once we have receive shipment your order will be ship priority. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have cause , our management team is working on getting this resolve as soon as possible.Thank you for your patience.'

I have filed a complaint with the BBB. And will be contacting my bank to get my money back.

Tip for consumers: DONT USE THIS SITE!

kims547
4/19/19

Horrible company. I have been waiting for two months for a product. They keep telling me that they are having shipping problems, i asked for my money back, they said"no returns"...well they never shipped anything so its a question of cancelling the order. They won't do that either. Never get anything from this crappy company.

karolynw2
4/18/19

I ordered for this website, never got a confirmation email, but they took my payment right away. I still have not got my order, and when I talk to customer service, they said I can only do an exchange, how can I exchange something I never got? I wish I would have read the reviews before I bought from this website. Such a scam!!

dawng128
4/16/19

They should get negative 100. I can't believe all sales are finally! That's BS!! There sizes run terribly too small. Then, you have to just through hoops to get an exchange. Such a rip off. I feel so dumb for not reading the reviews. I'm so pissed.

letyg
4/12/19

First of all bought my item on more the 23 days ago and still haven't received my items , secondly I requested a refund but they send me a link on their policy, ridicules " final sale" because of sanitation purpose !!! I haven't even got them !!!! . Worst customer service !!! I regret 100% buying this " product" nothing but bad bad bad reviews!!!!

coleenv2
4/12/19

Wish I would've read the reviews before I ordered back in February the claim items are in stock until u call and email them and they give u the same weak ass excuses about customs....I work in shipping and receiving and send things to clients everywhere around the world daily and customs hasn't held any shipments this damn long. They simply stole my money but they haven't seen the last from me I'm complaining to the BBB every week I wait for my purchase. They have SCAMMED THE WRONG ONE...NO GOOD SON OF A $#*!ES

juliew300
4/2/19

I finally received my items, however the free gift was missing. I emailed the company, who replied the gift (detox tea) was also on back order, and I'd recieve it separately. I am still waiting for this to come in, before submitting my final review. I want to see how well the detox tea works.

amandam458
4/1/19

I put a order in on feburary 7th this is now April and still no waste trainer. I have emailed them multiple times as well as a live chat and got the same answer all 3 times. I asked to cancel my order and get my money back got told I it is in their policy to not refund the money or cancel the order. I've called and got no where. Dont waste your money.

maryv160
3/28/19

I placed my order 12/2/18 it is now 3/28/19 and I still have not received my order. I have called and waited on the line for 45 min and no answer. I attempted again and tried to use the call me back option and got hung up on. I have emailed numerous times and I have never ones received an email from an actual person. I just keep getting the generic waiting for shipment out of stock BS. I AM SO VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!! When they advertise their product using celebrities you would think they're legit right!? So one would not think to do some research.... WRONG!!! This company is a joke. The owner is probably getting rich stealing other peoples money. How can they still be in business???? Save your money don't order from this company.

mandys67
3/28/19

I placed an order in December (12/13/18) sent me an XS when I ordered XL, if I was an XS I surely wouldn't need a waist trainer!! Sent in my exchange, followed their exchange rules and I'm still waiting on it. I have called and chat w cs and I get nothing. All they tell me is it's back ordered and then when I express my frustration of paying $75 for a product that I still have not received and it's been more than 3 months they cut the conversation. They said I used profanity just to end the call and hang up on you. I didn't not use profanity. Customers have every right to be upset, to be given a refund, the product or simply an apology. I am upset this company continues business after so many complaints. I wish I had done my research, the complaints are all the same, Waistshaperz is a scam!

Tip for consumers: Waishaperz is a scam!! Read the reviews and report them to the BBB!

michellew375
3/25/19

I placed my order in 13 November 2018 and today is 25 March 2019 and I still have not received my order yet. They keep telling me that they are literally waiting on a shipment and they refuse to refund me my money. To make it even worse; they continue to advertise deals and discounts and they have no products. And please don't think that this is my first order; I have purchased items from them several times but this is definitely my last. I'd suggest going somewhere else

katheriner88
3/14/19

Be very careful when ordering from this company. They will not tell you an item is out of stock, however they will confirm order. My order was placed 1 month ago, still no product.

When I called to check, they informed me no refunds. Therefore, if this happens to you, you will have to dispute with credit card company.

#waistshaperz

#waistshaperzfalseandmisleading

#waistshaperzscam

Do not purchase from this company. Total scam. Three months and I still have not received my product.

By Amber D.

Questions? Get answers from the waistshaperz staff and other customers.

8 Photos for waistshaperz