Review of waistshaperz

Tel: +1 866-300-1267
support@waistshaperz.com

adibak1
12/2/19
I ordered body shaper in aughust and still didn't get the order. I messaged them several times and go no response. Very disappointed please don't buy and never get tricked by their advertisements.
jacquelineb171
12/2/19
I ordered in August its December, and I haven't received anything except emails that keep saying "its on the way, its on the way, we don't do refunds, its on the way". They are scam artist and they will steal your money! Do Not Order From Them!!!
angelag309
11/20/19
Had to call my bank to dispute the charges from waistshaperz! After fighting with waistshaperz about getting a refund because it's been over a month and they still have not shipped anything to me. Tired of calling them they take over an hour to answer the phones!
taniam51
11/19/19
If I can give them a zero, I would! I placed an order Aug 16 and I am yet to receive my product. It has been email after email after email and they say the same thing. That it's back order. That it will take 15 days. Same crap on every email. Their refund policy is just a cover up to steal your money. "No refund after order number has been issued". I called them twice and after that, I suppose they recorded my phone number because I have not been able to speak to them again. I was blocked from IG and FB.

Do not order. They will steal your money!!!
marym1755
11/17/19
First these guys are not true to size and their return/exchange is a joke they would not take back or exchange for a different size. They just told me I needed to order a new one. That was half of my order the other half I still haven't received and it's been over a year. The quality of the product is cheap and not worth the money and that's even if you get your product.
deew122
11/15/19
ZERO STAR RATING
Its crazy how people can think that robbing is a way of life. I ordered 150$ of merch over 6 months ago. I have totally given up but I want the people who are behind this company PUNISHED. I hope they know Karma is a $#*!. Sad like the people who birthed them. I hope they saved the money they stole from us because their life is going to turn to sh**! Hiding behind a website and a phone. Pathetic. Losers. Thieves. SCAMMERS. SCUM.
cynthiar244
11/10/19
I ordered mine last year when I was around 190lbs. According to the chart I should order a 3x
Which for me sounded nuts cuz I'm usually xl in things.
No joke the 3xl fits like a m/L item. Like how can that fit someone who is 190lbs.. so it sat in my dresser for a year. I tried it on today cuz I'm now 176lbs and guess what I had to do witchcraft to get it on. And according to the chart At 176 I should be ordering an xl. I can't image how I'd fit an xl when the 3x barely got on. I about made a deal with the devil to get it on! Really nice quality though but someone messed up with sizing big time.
I got mine unlike some new reviews but maybe because of people being pissed they went mia.
They have such a horrible return policy.
andream390
11/1/19
Ordered Sept 13th, it's Nov 1st and still nothing. Called, placed on hold forever. Emailed and got we're sorry we have a large backorder. Even asked for manager, supervisor or owner to call me. Nothing. Something needs to be done!
melye
10/30/19
I ordered $150 worth on 09/01/2019. It's October 31, and NOTHING.
I've sent emails and I've received the same answer over and over again: "You'll revive an email confirming shipping".
I've tried to call and I've been on hold for 2 1/2 hrs and NOONE has ever answered the phone. Extremely upset.
vanessav64
10/24/19
This website is a SCAM!! It's October 24 and I placed my order on August 30. When I first emailed them they took forever to answer me back saying they were out of stock and that it would ship when they received the order. Come to find out they blocked my email! I reached out on Instagram and they kept telling me the same thing that their shipment would come in 10 days and when I followed up 2 weeks later they said the same thing. Then they blocked me AGAIN. Wish I came to read these reviews before I purchased from this CRAPPY LIEING CITE. I hope I can stop someone from purchasing from them.
nanetted8
10/21/19
I purchased a waist shaper from this horrible company on 9-20-19 and have received nothing. I've called every day for the last two weeks and no one ever answers. I've sent three emails and they send the same generic email back stating that they are behind schedule. I was supposed to receive my order no later than 7-10 business days. I would NEVER recommend this horrible company EVER!!!! Give me my money back!!!!!
yanicep
10/21/19
They say no refunds only exchanges but how can you exchange something that you've never received? The number they have listed, no one ever answers and they take weeks to respond to your email. I ordered 9/13/2019 today is 10/21/2019 and I haven't received anything the order is paid for and I've asked for a refund but was told that they don't refund even if you never received any item(s) i don't recommend this company and I have reported them to the BBBi hope they close this business down and sue the owner I want my money back
karenm1302
10/21/19
I can't believe they are still in business. I ordered beginning of August. Every email correspondence from them was computer-generated. Not until filing a complaint with my bank (in October) did they finally ship out PART of my order -- and both of those pieces were the WRONG color. No idea where the other part of my order is. They told my bank they had sent out everything in my order. This company is absolutely horrible.
almao9
10/8/19
Last time I ordered everything was smooth. This time around, horrible. Sent an email, delivery failed. Called, no answer sounded disconnected. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!
nyeesham
10/3/19
I ordered my shaper in august it is now october and I still didnt receive it. I am in contact with them because I keep emailing them I cant get a refund so I am trying to order something in stock in place of what I already ordered and they wont let me do it. NEVER AGAIN WILL I ORDER FROM THIS SITE. DONT DO IT.
rochellg
9/24/19
I wish I could give a 0. Customer service sucks and their website states "We do not offer cancellations once your order has been processed and confirmation email is sent with a confirmed order number*"

They would not cancel my order even though it was prior to processing. I paid for 7-10 day shipping and it's been almost a month and I still haven't received anything.
shear14
9/20/19
Don't give them your money! I used this site back in 2015 and they were great and had great product. I reordered the same exact trainer and it was completely different and so $#*!ty. The sizes were off and the material was not what was promised. I reordered trying another trainer 3 months ago. They don't even tell you what is going on until you $#*! and constantly email them. There response is the same: no refunds and their is a shipment delay and they have NO other trainers in stock??? What kind of company allows you to buy their trainers when they can't even provide them within their shipping time. It's bull$#*! and they're stealing money. It's not cheap either. Don't trust this site at all costs!!!!
juliew300
9/19/19
• Updated review
MY FIRST REVIEW STANDS.....NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!
-When I did receive my items, one of them was packaged as if it had already been returned to them (no label and wrong bag/packaging as it was thrown in a Ziploc bag), and then sent to me. This particular item was coming apart at the seams, literally!
-The other item fit, but kept rolling, so I could not wear that either.
-As for the material of both items, it is THIN! I would never consider this, actual, spandex material.
- I am still missing part of my order, and was told I could request something else in this items place. I placed my order almost a year ago. Why would I want to order something else, just to get more excuses for its not arriving, at all??? Duh!!!!

So, my original review stands. This company is operated by CON-ARTIST AND THIEVES!!!!!!! Quick review as to MY reasons why: 1- THE ITEMS ARE POOR QUALITY; 2- PRODUCTS ARE LITERALLY COMING APART AT THE SEAMS; 3.- USED ITEMS ARE RE-SENT TO CUSTOMERS AS "NEW" ITEMS; 4- NOTHING EVER ARRIVES ON TIME OR A TIMELY MANNER; 5- ALL YOU GET FROM THE COMPANY IS "EXCUSES"; 6- SOMETIMES YOU NEVER GET YOUR FULL ORDER; 7- REFUNDS ARE NOT AN OPTION (AND I CAN SEE WHY)!!!
“Follow up on SCAMMERS AND THIEVES Review”
4/2/19
• Previous review
I finally received my items, however the free gift was missing. I emailed the company, who replied the gift (detox tea) was also on back order, and I'd recieve it separately. I am still waiting for this to come in, before submitting my final review. I want to see how well the detox tea works.
cindys526
9/16/19
THEY STOLE MY MONEY. PLACED ORDER ON JUNE. PAYPAL NOT HELPING AT ALL. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. SOMEONE HAS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS. THIS PLACE NEEDS TO CLOSE. THEY ARE PROBABLY STEALING LOTS OF MONEY FROM CUSTOMERS. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!!!!!! SCAM COMPANY.
angelicas50
9/6/19
I ordered almost 5 months ago.. I got 2 of my trainers within the week. After 3 emails and a call that customer service was rude as hell, and hung up on me when I request my money back. I got one more. And I'm still missing one!! They are a business of hell. Never will I ever purchase anything and anyone that ask I'll make sure I always tell them never to purchase from this company
hayleyc40
9/5/19
I ordered 2 times from them with no issue....then in May I ordered again. It is now September and I STILL have no product. I've checked in every single month and keep being told "out shipments are delayed" "we don't know when new shipment will be in" " give it another 10-15business days" "we don't do refunds or exchanges".....ummmm THEY HAVE MY MINEY AND I HAVE NO PRODUCT!!! I finally got them to agree to let me switch from the 25 bones trainer to the 9 bones which was not in anyway what I wanted and was significantly cheaper than my original order but that was the best they would do for me. My advice is to RUN AWAY fast...go to ANY OTHER COMPANY. They are TERRIBLE.
celinay
9/2/19
Save yourself the headache! My purchase was made on 07/21/2019. I received no email confirmation or status update on my item. Three weeks later, I submitted a dispute with papypal.. and waistshaperz responded with a tracking number. 8/30/2019 I received the package and the items are obviously wrong! Now they expect me to pay out of pocket to return their product back and wait another month for some other b.s?!?? Anointed is an understatement. It's apparent that this is how they do business. Wish I would have check reviews before hand!
sophief25
9/1/19
I placed an order in April and after a couple of months of not receiving any status update on my order, I emailed them for several months and every reply was that they didn't know when they will have the items available to ship.I finally decided to give them a call and Karina who apparently is the only one that answers the phones with bad customer service said they didn't know when they would be restocked and would have to replace what I originally ordered for something they had in stock if I no longer wanted to wait, it's now August and to avoid dealing with them I took an item I was not interested because they don't take refunds nor will they cancel your order! They are only there to take your money!!!! DO NOT MAKE BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!

This is not a lesson learned, the policy was read but this is definitely a bad business when they allow the customer to make purchases online that are not in stock just to take your money! They do not communicate on your order they let you wait and wait months without notice that your item is not in stock. I'm also adding a picture of how long this lady let my phone call ring with no answer, the phone number is there to prove I called them and she would just let it ring until I called from another number.
tangelikj
8/28/19
I placed an order on 4/25/19 and as of August 28, 2019 I still haven't received it!!! I have emailed them several times and I only get a "form" letter in return saying the same thing the same exact way. They claim they have had a delay in shipments and I would be receiving it as soon as possible. It's a lie!! Then they have the nerve to say that they don't give refunds!! So you won't get your merchandise AND you won't get a refund either. That is a thief!!
samias4
8/28/19
I placed my order on 28 July and i am still waiting for my order. I reached out to them by emails and phone where i had an answering machine already full of messages. The only answer i am receiving is that they had delays with their shipments!!!!
Please DON'T WAIST YOUR MONEY ON THESE PEOPLE!!!

Do not purchase from this company. Total scam. Three months and I still have not received my product.

By Amber D.

scam... i dont know of anyone who received their product

By Jacqueline B.

Questions? Get answers from the waistshaperz staff and other customers.

waistshaperz?