Review of Timeless Trends

Tel: 512-659-5896
info@timeless-trends.com

vxx1
1/15/19

I planned on ordering a Timeless Trends corset shortly after I ordered my very first corset from another company. The one I was interested in was apart of their hourglass lite collection, and I'd heard great things about it from a friend of mine. The regular price ($65) was reasonable, and the sale price ($55) was also great. I was willing to pay either, and the $9 shipping charge.

I had some concerns with ordering from Timeless Trends. With the other company I ordered from, the corset's specific measurements were in the description. I couldn't find these measurements with any TT corsets, anywhere on the site, or anywhere else for that matter. I have a shorter torso, so length of each different points on the corset is very important to me.

When I finally decided to just go ahead and order one, I found the site was down for maintenance/updates. I checked back everyday waiting for it to be back up. It finally was after waiting for what felt like forever, and I was incredibly saddened to find the hourglass lite collection was being clearances out, and the size I needed was gone entirely. The new ones that were identical to the hourglass lite ones were $80. With how unsure of the dimensions I still was, I wasn't willing to spend nearly $100.

A few weeks later, I decided on a limited edition that was price dropped from over $100 to $75 or so. It was even more of a gamble because this was final sale, no returns. I accepted that, and placed my order.

Shipping took no time. The corset was packaged beautifully. I have no complaints there.

The corset itself was just breathtaking. I was beyond excited to lace up the first time, but i quickly found the laces to be really short. Once I did get it on, I had no trouble getting down to about a 3 inch gap, so I knew the issue was definitely the laces and not the size being wrong for me. I have since ordered new, longer lacing.

I do have one issue with the corset. I find that the corset will slightly turn on me as I am wearing it because I have very uneven ribs (one coming to a single point, the other to a double point). I don't have this issue with other corsets, so I am lead to believe it has to do with the "cupped" ribs on the TT one. I was looking to add a review directly to their site, but it is not an option. While looking through the corsets on their site, I did notices this same sort of turning in many of the images provided. I don't know whether it is a normal occurrence, but I do worry the eventually my corset will become permanently deformed. With how much I paid, I would expect it to last quite some time.

I don't know if I'd order from TT in the future. The price hikes with the recent update to their site make me a lot more hesitant to consider them when ordering a new corset.

brenh
5/22/17

At first I was impressed...the corset appeared to be well made BUT about the 4th time I wore it the fasteners started falling out of the busk...no replacement fasteners are available and time will not allow for me to return it for another one...VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!

kadaffid
2/15/13

Update
I won't be purchasing anymore corsets from Timeless-Trends sadly as I went back to make a new purchase and saw I was going to be charged upwards of $18US for sales tax and shipping was around the same. The entire appeal of this company was the reasonable prices, if I'm going to put out that much money I might as well go for a higher quality corset or a custom made corset. I will not be a returning customer and I let them know that.

My first reaction to Timeless Trends and their OTR corset was skepticism because 1. Their corsets are OTR (of the rack) 2. Their prices, but I did my research and decide to make a purchase.

I'm am beyond elated at my purchase from Timeless Trends because the quality of their corsets are amazing, their customer service is amazing, the fit and comfort level of their corsets is amazing and their prices are amazing. I wrote into customer service to find out about modesty panels on their underbust corsets, went to check my email half an hour after sending my email and was shocked to see I had a detailed email informing me of what i wanted to know and a whole lot more. The shipping of my item was on point and I got exactly what I ordered.

All in all my experience with Timeless Trends has been amazing and I can't wait to make another purchase. The only thing is most of their corsets are the same basic style/cut but they have a lot options with colours and patterns. If you plan on making a purchase please follow the instruction they give you for corset size and how to measure because I thought my measurements where to small but I'm glad I stuck with the measuring system they have on there website or else I would've had to return my corset. My corset is tightly laced without a bit of effort and I forget that I'm wearing and this is the first time I'm wearing a corset.

Questions? Get answers from the Timeless Trends staff and other customers.

Timeless Trends?