VividRacing.ca

VividRacing.ca has a consumer rating of 1.79 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. VividRacing.ca also ranks 278th among Auto Parts sites. The most common issues with VividRacing.ca are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate VividRacing.ca?

“Great company”

Arne j.
9/26/19

Ordered an after marked part for My Ford Focus RS! Fast and prompt service, and good pricing on the parts. Had different options on shipping since I'm overseas and all worked out superb! Will use you again!

“I DESPISE THIS COMPANY”

John B.
7/12/20

They took my money from me. I cancelled my order 2 weeks ago and have tried to contact them 4 times since then. Funny how fast they stopped replying to me once I asked to cancel the order. The reason I cancelled the part in the first place was because it was scheduled to be shipped in over 2 months!

arnej6
September 26th, 2019
johnb5158
July 12th, 2020
mikeb880
April 5th, 2019
1 star minus 5 to be honest! Ordered a product that this company said was in stock. After placing my order on January 15th 2019, and my payment cleared. They tell me that it will be 4-6 weeks because the maker (Unorthodox Racing) was having trouble keeping up with production. Understandable. Wait it gets better! Ok, don't wait, that's no fun. It has now been 11 WEEKS since, YES 11 WEEKS since my order was placed! After contacting Unorthodox Racing, they now cannot give me a straight answer as to when they will be sending my part. They tell me sorry I know it's not what you want to hear after your product was already delayed twice. We are not even sure whether it is going to be made by the end of April-mid May. Not to mention Unorthodox Racing has since raised the price of this part, and they cannot even get it produced to sell! Unbelievable how a place can lie about having a product to get your money, then string you along for 11+ weeks, and counting! Both Vivid Racing, and Unorthodox Racing are TRASH! Do not place any orders with either of these places!
daveh85
September 1st, 2015
I ordered a Driveshaft Shop driveshaft for my car, agreed to pay overnight delivery charges (I was stranded). They assured me no problem. At the end of the next day the driveshaft hadn't turned up so I called them and was informed that it wasn't in stock so they cancelled the order since they new I needed it asap. Not nice! They should have called and let me know as I lost another full day getting it from someone else.
ketaoa
October 9th, 2014
Keep your money far far away from this website!!! I ordered a mugen spoiler which costs over $1000 for my Honda s2000 in February 2014 and was told to wait 6 to 8 weeks. I gave up after three months of waiting and asked for a refund which they promised to issue immediately. Today is Oct 9, 2014 and despite many calls and emails requesting this refund, I am yet to recieve my money. They straight up stole my money. This company is obviously run by very horrible people who intend to scam and rob their customers. So here I am 8 months after handing them $1,000 with no spoiler and no money. I have even sold the car this month. I repeat, stay away from vividracing.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
davidk190
January 13th, 2016
Vivid Racing offered an AirRaid Cold Air Intake on their webpage for $250.00. They also offered a coupon for $25.00 off $250.00 purchase or more. I purchased the item for $225 + shipping costs and Vivid Racing accepted my payment via PayPal (Cash $). I received an email confirming my purchase / order. Two days later I received an email from Simone at Vivid stating my order was cancelled and a full refund would be given as the product was 'Out of Stock' and they did not know when more would be available. I then called Vivid *******040) and asked for Sales and I spoke with Ahmed. I gave him the part # 250-218 and he confirmed they had the item in stock and if ordered I would receive it in 2-3 days. I was surprised so I asked for the price and he told me it was $327.90. That shocked me so I asked for Simone to ask her why the item was still in-stock / available but she had told me it wasn't and cancelled my order. She provided an excuse and I asked her to honor the purchase I made at the price I paid but she refused. It appears they messed up on the price of the item I tried to purchase and refused to honor the price as the New Price was now $102,90 more than I paid. I did receive my refund but it took several days for them to refund my CASH back to me. Very disappointed in the service from Vivid Racing as they failed to honor their pricing on the internet ad. I then researched customer complaints against Vivid Racing and found there to be several BBB complaints (D rating) as well as Yelp complaints and other online complaints as this business has treated several customers poorly. I wish I had done my research PRIOR to ordering from Vivid Racing versus finding out the hard way and wasting both time and money with the old 'bait and switch' routine. Terrible business ethics and Terrible customer service.
mattm49
October 28th, 2013
Terrible site to order from, I ordered a set of tail lights and received the wrong product. I contacted the company and they did everything in their power to NOT help me. I was told I needed to pay more money if I wanted the correct set sent. I reluctantly agreed as I need the lights on the car for a car show I was attending. I then received another wrong set. I was now stuck with two sets of tail lights to vehicles i don't own, nor can I even get that car in my country. I contacted them again and was met with NO help. They wouldn't even allow me to send them back without huge fees that I would have to pay. So I'm stuck with two useless sets of tail lights and I lost my deposit for my slot at the show because my car could not go incomplete. I'm in Canada and my hands are tied. Please learn from my mistake of trusting this $#*! company. They sweet talk you on the phone, just to $#*! you over later. PLEASE STAY AWAY, BUYER BEWARE! I'm out money, but you don't have to be!

They are such a scam that as soon as you ask to cancel your order, they avoid all contact with you and wait until the order arrives and then they won't let you return it without paying money. The products are always trash too.

By John B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the VividRacing.ca staff and other customers.

VividRacing offers Quality Performance Auto Accessories and Auto Parts. Fast shipping and huge discounts off retail.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about VividRacing.ca?

Have a question about VividRacing.ca?