Visual.ly

Visual.ly has a consumer rating of 4.14 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Visual.ly also ranks 113th among Marketing sites. The most common issues with Visual.ly are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Visual.ly?

“Quick Turn Around & Amazing Talent”

kyle h.
4/5/18

I recently completed a digital campaign with Visually and it was a great experience. Visually was able to assign specialized talent that our agency partner could not. The platform allowed me to manage numerous complex problems and meet my deadlne.

“Visual.ly promises all, delivers nothing”

Rebecca H.
4/8/16

I recently attempted to get a project estimate for a simple interactive from Visual.ly. I wish I can say I had a good experience, but in fact my experience was very poor. The Visual.ly website promises a quick response, and a project estimate. I got neither. I was on deadline and my time was wasted by calls and emails with salespeople who were obviously just trying to figure out how much money might be involved. During the time that it took for a Visual.ly salesperson to get back to me with a phone call, I had already had an actual motion sketch of the infographic produced by a developer. The Visual.ly website is very misleading, and promises services they don't deliver. I wish it had been otherwise, but it seemed too good to be true, and it was.

kyleh96
April 5th, 2018
rebeccah57
April 8th, 2016

meganh55
April 17th, 2017
I must say that their product is fantastic. I had a very good experience and I cherished every bit of it. The client service was second to none and I recommend these guys for any company!
kevink55
May 13th, 2014
Some of the most viral content is infographics. The problem is top firms charge upwards of $5-10K per infographic and then you still do not know if it will go viral. We wasted thousands doing this. Visual.ly allows you to test concepts on the cheap and then refine them as you go.
bobt56
March 6th, 2015
It isn't too hard in photoshop to create an infographic, but it does take some time. Visual.ly streamlines the process and really nails it to make it easy and simply for anyone to create an infographic.
paulw223
April 7th, 2017
Wow I must say that their service is wonderful. I had an excellent experience and I loved every bit of it. The client service was second to none and I vouch for these guys for any company!
samulek
April 7th, 2017
The ACN Reviews are typically helpful and describe a personal experience you have had with a website or business. A good rule of thumb might be to ask yourself, Would I find this review useful?

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Visual.ly staff and other customers.

Create engaging infographics, videos, and ebooks for your marketing campaigns. We make premium content creation fast, simple, and affordable.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Visual.ly?

Have a question about Visual.ly?