Review of Visual.ly

Tel: (855) 968 3282
sales@visual.ly

kyleh96
4/5/18
I recently completed a digital campaign with Visually and it was a great experience. Visually was able to assign specialized talent that our agency partner could not. The platform allowed me to manage numerous complex problems and meet my deadlne.
meganh55
4/17/17
I must say that their product is fantastic. I had a very good experience and I cherished every bit of it. The client service was second to none and I recommend these guys for any company!
samulek
4/7/17
The ACN Reviews are typically helpful and describe a personal experience you have had with a website or business. A good rule of thumb might be to ask yourself, Would I find this review useful?
paulw223
4/7/17
Wow I must say that their service is wonderful. I had an excellent experience and I loved every bit of it. The client service was second to none and I vouch for these guys for any company!
rebeccah57
4/8/16
I recently attempted to get a project estimate for a simple interactive from Visual.ly. I wish I can say I had a good experience, but in fact my experience was very poor.

The Visual.ly website promises a quick response, and a project estimate. I got neither.

I was on deadline and my time was wasted by calls and emails with salespeople who were obviously just trying to figure out how much money might be involved.

During the time that it took for a Visual.ly salesperson to get back to me with a phone call, I had already had an actual motion sketch of the infographic produced by a developer. The Visual.ly website is very misleading, and promises services they don't deliver. I wish it had been otherwise, but it seemed too good to be true, and it was.
bobt56
3/6/15
It isn't too hard in photoshop to create an infographic, but it does take some time. Visual.ly streamlines the process and really nails it to make it easy and simply for anyone to create an infographic.
kevink55
5/13/14
Some of the most viral content is infographics. The problem is top firms charge upwards of $5-10K per infographic and then you still do not know if it will go viral. We wasted thousands doing this. Visual.ly allows you to test concepts on the cheap and then refine them as you go.

Questions? Get answers from the Visual.ly staff and other customers.

Visual.ly?