Review of Visa-Vietnam

Tel: 0084 966 56 99 56
info@visa-vietnam.org

craigw165
3/25/19

If you're going to Vietnam, be sure to have all of your visa documents BEFORE checking in to your flight. Their website doesn't mention this. We were scheduled to have our visa (and paid to expedite with Vietnam-visa.com) around the time of our flight departure and well before arriving in Vietnam. When the airline attendant refused to issue a boarding pass without the document, we contacted the Vietnam-visa folks who said they couldn't help us unless we paid $250 which they then dropped to $190 after I refused. For reference, the 24 hour expedited visa was $54. It's an extortionist practice taking advantage of people when they're vulnerable. Would never use them again.

mattr210
9/20/18

I used this service given their on-line reviews, and the customer service.
I received my letter today however it was batched with three other people from other countries. It was a bit disturbing given now three strangers from different countries have my legal name with my passport number as I have theirs. Given the world we live in with identity theft, this is a poor and unacceptable practice this company uses. I would never use them again for this unsavory practice.

williamc179
6/14/16

When I saw 100% money back guarantee on your website, I thought to try you once for my next Vietnam trip. If it fails, I will get my money back, as simple as that. But Im speechless. You guys are really really very professional. You were on your words and made the process smooth. I got my visa within one and half days. Thats really amazing. Clap!!!

jimmyr33
6/11/16

Thank you Visa-Vietnam.org!!! You made my day I never thought that visa on approval is this much easier and faster. Thanks again for your hard work.

lauries44
5/20/16

Im visiting Visa-Vietnam.org for the third time and this time you are offering me 18% discount. Thats too kind of you. This shows your respect towards customers. Hassle free, fast and easy way to get visa!

michaels442
5/17/16

Visa-Vietnam.org is the place I would visit again and again for my corporate visa. You are really a blessing for people like us. No embassy queues, thank god! Love u guys for your extraordinary work.

andrewb152
5/12/16

Well done! You value customers money and make the process fast. Im really impressed with you guys. Will definitely recommend you to my friends! Thank you.

jennyw36
5/9/16

Got the letter in a shorter time than stated. The email confirmations were very informative and helpful with what to do on arrival and what to prepare beforehand! Thank you :D

elvisv3
5/9/16

I never thought that getting visa to Vietnam is this much easy with you guys. I came here with little hesitation but after your fast service, I would surely consider you for my future travels to Vietnam. Thank you guys!

franciscom36
5/3/16

Great work guys! I saved lot of time with Visa-Vietnam.org. When I was looking for corporate visa, you are the only one who helped me in receiving the approval letter ASAP. And surprisingly, within two days. That is really great! Thank you so much.

alvinc31
5/2/16

I write this to you to express my deep thanks for your team on doing a great job! They helped us a lot in applying for Vietnam Visa and Ive just got my approval letter today morning. An excellent work without faults.

walterb48
4/30/16

I just want to thank your team for your professional assistance to get my visa approval. They are courteous, friendly and perform quickly to all our queries and are capable of handling any issues with ease.

kimberlya33
4/29/16

Thank you so much for your efforts and quick replies! I have never seen such a genuine service in my life and wish to continue business with you again. THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!!!

eugenew15
4/28/16

Simple process with effective results! I travel to Vietnam twice or thrice every year and always do visa on arrival. I have used Visa-Vietnam.org for all my visits to Vietnam since they do a great work and charge a fair price. I have never had any problem with their service and would recommend them to all.

derrickl14
4/27/16

I have never experienced such a super-fast service before in my life. I have worked with a number of visa service providers previously and was not satisfied with them. But, Ive found profound professionalism in your work and never stop recommending you to my friends.

leonarda12
4/27/16

I have been using Visa-Vietnam.org for my visa approval for years and have become a frequent member. To my surprise, Ive received 22% automated discount for my visa approval process being their frequent member. A GREAT THANKS!!!

kennethh65
4/23/16

I have used Visa-Vietnam.org several times and found them to be very fast, professional and easy. They answered my questions very gently without any time delay. I recommend their service for everyone.

edwardw41
4/22/16

Unbelievably good service! I had applied for my Vietnam Visa through your website and found it as the very easy process to get visa online. Your dedicated team members he cleared up a lot of my hesitations and eased my mind.

jarrettc6
4/21/16

To all my friends, I recommend Visa-Vietnam.org for the best way to get your Vietnam Visa! Their team acts quickly and provides a professional service that is second to none. I love the way they handled my queries and am sure to use their service again!

michaelj158
4/21/16

I am back from my trip to Vietnam and without you this would have not been possible. I extend my heartfelt thanks to your team at Visa-Vietnam.org for your marvelous service. THANK YOU!!!

josephs158
4/18/16

On behalf of my family I wish to extend you our heartiest greetings for your professional service. I cannot thank you enough for the wonderful service and your quick visa approval process. I give you five stars rating for your excellent service.

stevenp63
4/15/16

I was so confused whether I should apply for Vietnam visa online or not. I get to know about your service through my friend and mailed you regarding my visa request. I am amazed by your fast response and got my approval letter a few days back. I will recommend you for my friends too.

calebm35
4/14/16

I have no words to describe my happiness! I joined as a corporate member of Visa-Vietnam.org a few months back. Now, Ive received 26% discount on my visa fee. THANK YOU guys!

michaelj157
4/13/16

"All I can say is, "outstanding service"! I just got my approval letter and waiting to get my visa to be delivered. Im happy with your work and will use your service in future too.

davidn91
4/12/16

Thank you guys for your fast and professional service! This is my first visit to Vietnam and had contacted Visa-Vietnam.org for my visa approval process. I am delighted that I got my approval letter already and now Im waiting to get my visa at the airport.

Hello, You can see the fee for business visa at this link https://www.visa-vietnam.org/fee-for-vietnam-visa You can apply for business visa through us without any documents required but the price is higher than tourist visa. It's is good for us if you have a sponsor or invitation letter from a company you work with in Vietnam, If you don't have, we can arrange it for you. Regards Thang

By Visa V., Visa-Vietnam Representative

Hi, You should print a copy of the visa approval letter to use at the airport. Regards Thang

By Visa V., Visa-Vietnam Representative

Hi, Fee pay at the airport is official fee for the government $25 for single entry, $50 for multiple entry, $95 for 6 month visa & $135 for 1 year visa. We can discount for service fee to get your visa approval letter. Please email to info@visa-vietnam.org for more detail to get discount. Regards Thang

By Visa V., Visa-Vietnam Representative

Hi Please click this link to see the fees to your visa on arrival. https://www.visa-vietnam.org/fee-for-vietnam-visa There are 2 kinds of fee: you pay service fee for us to get visa approval letter & then pay stamp fee when pick up your visa on arrival. Your visa is approved by government of Vietnam so we & others company are same kind of service. The price is different between the companies because others company pay much money on google service. Don't worry when apply your visa with us because you can get back money if not satisfied with our service Regards Thang

By Visa V., Visa-Vietnam Representative

Hello, Regarding getting visa on arrival at the airport of Vietnam, you must have the visa approval letter before arriving Vietnam. You can apply online with us to request for visa approval letter : https://www.visa-vietnam.org/ Then print a copy of the visa approval letter to show for boarding and show on arrival to get visa stamp on your passport. See where to pick up your visa here : https://www.visa-vietnam.org/where-to-pick-up-vietnam-visa-on-arrival Regards Thang

By Visa V., Visa-Vietnam Representative

Yes, Mongolian passport holders are required visa for getting in Vietnam Please take are look at website http://www.vietnam-immigration.org/fee-for-vietnam-visa for best price to apply (please select your contry to see price) Now only $10 for service fee to get visa approval letter - 1 month single entry tourist visa Regards Thang

By Visa V., Visa-Vietnam Representative

Yes, it's possible if you have hotel booking, air return tickets & passport scan. Please email to info@ivisa.vn for more information Regards Thang

By Visa V., Visa-Vietnam Representative

Hello, Nigerian passport holders must obtain visa from embassy. Visa on arrival is not supported for this case. Regards Thang

By Visa V., Visa-Vietnam Representative

Hello, We arrange visa to Vietnam so we don't have experience about job. You should contact with job website for this case. Regards Thang

By Visa V., Visa-Vietnam Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Visa-Vietnam staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Visa-Vietnam