Visa-Vietnam

Visa-Vietnam has a consumer rating of 4.65 stars from 183 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Visa-Vietnam also ranks 1st among Travel Visas sites.

• They helped us a lot in applying for Vietnam Visa and Ive just got my approval letter today morning.
  • I just do not recommend it to my fellow Turks to get the approval letter online.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Visa-Vietnam?

“Very Easy to Access”

KennethI M.
2/12/20

The site was very easy to access and they have great deals too. I will highly recommend them if you don't want to spend a whole day looking for suitable flights at reasonable prices.

“Terrible RUDE PEOPLE! AVOID!!”

tom d.
3/11/20

When calling the company and asking about a visa service I was rudely spoken to by someone who simply hung up the phone. After calling back and asking for the manager this same girl refused to connect me and hung up. I called many times again and she hung up. This is shocking. Do not trust a company with your visa service that treats customers like this. If This %%%% were in front of me I would teach her a lesson.

vietnam visa (18) approval letter (19) customer service (9) visa service (9) visa process (9) entry visa (3) visit vietnam (3) visa vietnam (3) visa approval process (3)
kennethim
February 12th, 2020
tomd317
March 11th, 2020
celilu
February 6th, 2020
It 190 USD for the Turkish citizens, excluding 25 USD to pay at the airport. Apart from that, it is a good, online service and solution. I just do not recommend it to my fellow Turks to get the approval letter online. Going to the embassy costs less. Remember, there is only tourist visa available and is for 1 month.
virginiae70
February 27th, 2020
When I planned to travel to Vietnam, first I didn't realize that I needed a visa because of my current nationality. So when I got required for that I got surprised. What I didn't like is the huge amount of documentation I had to submit to get approved. On the other hand, the customer service helped me as expected and finally I got the visa on time.
johnc2477
July 27th, 2019
https://govietnamvisa.com/ = total thieves

Want to pay for speed up service where they meet you at the gate and process your visa and get you on your way ? Well don't use this company if you can call it that. I paid 560.00 for a 1 year with speed up service but no one to meet me at the airport gate and once I located the guy employee of this business at the visa stamp location not the gate I paid another 135.00 US and then had to stand in the visa processing line by the time I got to where the luggage was mine was the only one there. I paid for their services and was in the airport looking for them and standing in line for 2 hours. Do yourself a favor process your visa at your local Vietnamese embassy you will save so much money and not get screwed because believe me these people could care less once they got your money. Total rip off
jimmyn14
December 7th, 2015
I got visa approval letter trouble at airport. I had call many times and nobody answer.
Visa did not approve by Vietnam Immigration.
So stressed !!!
craigw165
March 25th, 2019
If you're going to Vietnam, be sure to have all of your visa documents BEFORE checking in to your flight. Their website doesn't mention this. We were scheduled to have our visa (and paid to expedite with Vietnam-visa.com) around the time of our flight departure and well before arriving in Vietnam. When the airline attendant refused to issue a boarding pass without the document, we contacted the Vietnam-visa folks who said they couldn't help us unless we paid $250 which they then dropped to $190 after I refused. For reference, the 24 hour expedited visa was $54. It's an extortionist practice taking advantage of people when they're vulnerable. Would never use them again.
mattr210
September 20th, 2018
I used this service given their on-line reviews, and the customer service.
I received my letter today however it was batched with three other people from other countries. It was a bit disturbing given now three strangers from different countries have my legal name with my passport number as I have theirs. Given the world we live in with identity theft, this is a poor and unacceptable practice this company uses. I would never use them again for this unsavory practice.
williamc179
June 14th, 2016
When I saw 100% money back guarantee on your website, I thought to try you once for my next Vietnam trip. If it fails, I will get my money back, as simple as that. But Im speechless. You guys are really really very professional. You were on your words and made the process smooth. I got my visa within one and half days. Thats really amazing. Clap!!!
maryb272
April 1st, 2016
My sincere thanks to visa-vietnam.org! I applied for my visa through visa-vietnam.org and they came up with the approval letter within a couple of days. Very efficient and prompt service! I would use them again without hesitation.
edwardw41
April 22nd, 2016
Unbelievably good service! I had applied for my Vietnam Visa through your website and found it as the very easy process to get visa online. Your dedicated team members he cleared up a lot of my hesitations and eased my mind.
franciscom36
May 3rd, 2016
Great work guys! I saved lot of time with Visa-Vietnam.org. When I was looking for corporate visa, you are the only one who helped me in receiving the approval letter ASAP. And surprisingly, within two days. That is really great! Thank you so much.
jimmyr33
June 11th, 2016
Thank you Visa-Vietnam.org!!! You made my day I never thought that visa on approval is this much easier and faster. Thanks again for your hard work.
michaels442
May 17th, 2016
Visa-Vietnam.org is the place I would visit again and again for my corporate visa. You are really a blessing for people like us. No embassy queues, thank god! Love u guys for your extraordinary work.
jessicam143
October 12th, 2015
a number of companies are in this field and there is a strong competition between them for making there name among all of it by serving in best way. i found visa-vietnam.org more prominent and active in taking their clients very seriously and deals with very professional way according to the demand of every client. and their efforts always brings positive feed back.
nidiah
April 6th, 2016
I have never experienced such a fast acting and great customer service before! Thank you for the excellent service and patience. Your team takes the travellers needs seriously and provides instant solutions to all the queries.
adolphusa4
October 9th, 2015
That was my first time to apply for Vietnam visa. I do not know much about E-visa process but on Visa-Vietnam.org it became very friendly to use this site.
Procedure is so simple like:
Give your basic information
Deposit 20$ of fee
After completing this you will get your visa conformation through email.
Take print of that conformation copy to show on airport.
On arrival at Vietnam pay $25 on Visa on arrival office and get your visa.
By passing through this simple procedure you are welcome to Vietnam.
lauries44
May 20th, 2016
Im visiting Visa-Vietnam.org for the third time and this time you are offering me 18% discount. Thats too kind of you. This shows your respect towards customers. Hassle free, fast and easy way to get visa!
micheller67
November 10th, 2015
I needed a last-minute visa for a short-of spur-of-the-moment trip to Vietnam. Visa-Vietnam totally came through for me and satisfied my rushed requests. The service was great. No complaints here, I will certainly be using this service again as it costs less that doing it yourself !
stevenp63
April 15th, 2016
I was so confused whether I should apply for Vietnam visa online or not. I get to know about your service through my friend and mailed you regarding my visa request. I am amazed by your fast response and got my approval letter a few days back. I will recommend you for my friends too.
andrewb152
May 12th, 2016
Well done! You value customers money and make the process fast. Im really impressed with you guys. Will definitely recommend you to my friends! Thank you.
matthewe19
April 4th, 2016
Thank you guys! I was very much impressed with your service. Easy, accurate, fast and a warm service, exactly what I was looking for! Convey my wishes to your organized and professional team.
kimberlya33
April 29th, 2016
Thank you so much for your efforts and quick replies! I have never seen such a genuine service in my life and wish to continue business with you again. THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!!!
elvisv3
May 9th, 2016
I never thought that getting visa to Vietnam is this much easy with you guys. I came here with little hesitation but after your fast service, I would surely consider you for my future travels to Vietnam. Thank you guys!
davidn91
April 12th, 2016
Thank you guys for your fast and professional service! This is my first visit to Vietnam and had contacted Visa-Vietnam.org for my visa approval process. I am delighted that I got my approval letter already and now Im waiting to get my visa at the airport.

Hello, You can see the fee for business visa at this link https://www.visa-vietnam.org/fee-for-vietnam-visa You can apply for business visa through us without any documents required but the price is higher than tourist visa. It's is good for us if you have a sponsor or invitation letter from a company you work with in Vietnam, If you don't have, we can arrange it for you. Regards Thang

By Visa V., Expert

Hi, You should print a copy of the visa approval letter to use at the airport. Regards Thang

By Visa V., Expert

Hi, Fee pay at the airport is official fee for the government $25 for single entry, $50 for multiple entry, $95 for 6 month visa & $135 for 1 year visa. We can discount for service fee to get your visa approval letter. Please email to info@visa-vietnam.org for more detail to get discount. Regards Thang

By Visa V., Expert

Hi Please click this link to see the fees to your visa on arrival. https://www.visa-vietnam.org/fee-for-vietnam-visa There are 2 kinds of fee: you pay service fee for us to get visa approval letter & then pay stamp fee when pick up your visa on arrival. Your visa is approved by government of Vietnam so we & others company are same kind of service. The price is different between the companies because others company pay much money on google service. Don't worry when apply your visa with us because you can get back money if not satisfied with our service Regards Thang

By Visa V., Expert

Hello, Regarding getting visa on arrival at the airport of Vietnam, you must have the visa approval letter before arriving Vietnam. You can apply online with us to request for visa approval letter : https://www.visa-vietnam.org/ Then print a copy of the visa approval letter to show for boarding and show on arrival to get visa stamp on your passport. See where to pick up your visa here : https://www.visa-vietnam.org/where-to-pick-up-vietnam-visa-on-arrival Regards Thang

By Visa V., Expert

Yes, Mongolian passport holders are required visa for getting in Vietnam Please take are look at website http://www.vietnam-immigration.org/fee-for-vietnam-visa for best price to apply (please select your contry to see price) Now only $10 for service fee to get visa approval letter - 1 month single entry tourist visa Regards Thang

By Visa V., Expert

Yes, it's possible if you have hotel booking, air return tickets & passport scan. Please email to info@ivisa.vn for more information Regards Thang

By Visa V., Expert

Hello, Nigerian passport holders must obtain visa from embassy. Visa on arrival is not supported for this case. Regards Thang

By Visa V., Expert

Hello, We arrange visa to Vietnam so we don't have experience about job. You should contact with job website for this case. Regards Thang

By Visa V., Expert

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Visa-Vietnam staff and other customers.

100% Money Back Guarantee e-Visa & Visa On Arrival To Vietnam | Get Visa For Vietnam Less Hassle With Affordable Price | Tourist & Business Purpose E-visa and Visa On Arrival At Your Destination Airports in Vietnam | Visa Run | We do all that is necess...

Business History

Established from 2007, We are one the pioneer company providing Vietnam visa on arrival service - which will save you much money & avoid queuing at location of embassy or consulate of Vietnam.

We born to make your trip to Vietnam fast, cheap & easy with our Vietnam visa on arrival service. Don't worry if there's no embassy or consulate in your country. Living far from embassy or consulate's location is not a problem. Just stay at home and request online for getting visa on arrival Vietnam then we will take care all procedure to get visa approval letter from Vietnam Immigration, and all you have to do is print a copy of visa approval letter to show for boarding & show on arrival airport to get visa stamped on your passport.

Don't know what's visa on arrival Vietnam ? Please click here to see instruction from TripAdvisor : http://www.tripadvisor.com/Travel-g293921-c148049/Vietnam:Faq.Visa.On.Arrival.Voa.html

Regards
Nam

visav3
Visa V.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Visa-Vietnam?

Have a question about Visa-Vietnam?