Review of Visa-Vietnam

Tel: 0084 966 56 99 56
info@visa-vietnam.org

lorih43
12/11/15
Thank you for such an amazing service. You make it a breeze to get a Visa for Vietnam and I am quite impressed. You offer a fabulous service and I will recommend all my friends.
alvegef
12/10/15
Visa-vietnam.org is very professional in their service. I am very pleased about them & want welfare of the organization.
hillb2
12/10/15
I am very much impressed by their service. It was just awesome & super.Their authority is very friendly to help.
joshuam70
12/10/15
Excellent service. The staff were all very friendly and efficient. The visa was processed very quickly and efficiently. I am very satisfied with the service. Will definitely use the service again!
eileenb27
12/10/15
It's one thing to spend money on a product and another to ship my Visa off to someone i never met. But the team kept us updated the whole time, and whenever i had questions, the chat customer support team was incredible in answering.
jillianl1
12/9/15
I was a bit apprehensive about using an expediting service, yet didn't have a choice given the timeline in which i needed my visa. The experience with Visa Vietnam thorough and simple to follow.
spacekj
12/9/15
The service delivered as promised and on time. The customer service was prompt, friendly and comprehensive. Great work and would highly recommend to others.
bradleys48
12/9/15
Just returned from Vietnam and used Visa-vietnam.org to get a visa on arrival. It was quick, easy, and I had no problems Thanks so much, I will recommend this service to our friends. I wish your work is always successful!
jimmyn14
12/7/15
I got visa approval letter trouble at airport. I had call many times and nobody answer.
Visa did not approve by Vietnam Immigration.
So stressed !!!
buylikesfollownetn
11/28/15
You are required to select visa type, purpose of your visit, entry & exit date, arrival airport then provide exact passport information of the visa applicant
johnw371
11/28/15
The government's intent is to control foreigners who come and go repeatedly within a short period of time in an attempt to work in Vietnam illegally.
carrollc9
11/28/15
Very professionalism service. I received my Visas on time. Price was great and perfect for everyone i hope :) . Thanks very much for your sufficient service.
annyl3
heatherd28
11/27/15
I wanted to express my sincere appreciation of your outstanding professional service. I was further very pleased in how your organization kept me abreast in very step of the process.
soccodatof
11/27/15
I received my passport with the visa yesterday. Thank you for your good service, especially keeping me informed of the status during the recent snow storm. I would definitely use service again and would recommend it as well.
jiyad
11/27/15
I will happy to journey visa-vietnam

thanks you

Happy
ordersattvo
11/27/15
To keep your privacy, confidential and passport information safe, we guarantee deleting all passport information out from website database in same day.
happyp
11/26/15
ietnam Visa on Arrival (VOA) is relatively easier and cheaper process as compared to Visa application through embassy. However, it is not easy to find a trusted agent or company for Vietnam visa.
annyd
11/26/15
Stamping fee is that the fee pay on to Immigration Officers in money (at "Visa On Arrival" or "Landing Visa" Desk/Counter) on your arrival field in Vietnam to induce visa sealed onto your passport.
johns1071
It exceeded my expectations and I strongly recommend this company to anybody.
Thank you very much Visa-vietnam , today I received my visa.
Thanks a lot for a great service.
neels3
11/25/15
Vietnam offers Visa exemption to a few countries, but only for a limited period. All other citizens are required to obtain Visa in order to enter Vietnam.

Tip for consumers: good service

erine5
11/25/15
I have used Visa Vietnam for probably 8 visas and a passport renewal over the last 3 years. In general they have performed exceptionally - quick, personalized service, and flawless attention to details!!!!!!!
xtreamb
11/21/15
Everything is OK, but Nothing is Special.
Seems cool. But thank for processing my visa.
johns1059
11/19/15
Thank you very much Visa-vietnam , today I received my visa.
Thanks a lot for a great service.

Regards
John Smith
jashima
11/19/15
Everything is fine. But you need to little bit faster.
Thank you visa- vietnam.

Hello, You can see the fee for business visa at this link https://www.visa-vietnam.org/fee-for-vietnam-visa You can apply for business visa through us without any documents required but the price is higher than tourist visa. It's is good for us if you have a sponsor or invitation letter from a company you work with in Vietnam, If you don't have, we can arrange it for you. Regards Thang

By Visa V., Visa-Vietnam Representative

Hi, You should print a copy of the visa approval letter to use at the airport. Regards Thang

By Visa V., Visa-Vietnam Representative

Hi, Fee pay at the airport is official fee for the government $25 for single entry, $50 for multiple entry, $95 for 6 month visa & $135 for 1 year visa. We can discount for service fee to get your visa approval letter. Please email to info@visa-vietnam.org for more detail to get discount. Regards Thang

By Visa V., Visa-Vietnam Representative

Hi Please click this link to see the fees to your visa on arrival. https://www.visa-vietnam.org/fee-for-vietnam-visa There are 2 kinds of fee: you pay service fee for us to get visa approval letter & then pay stamp fee when pick up your visa on arrival. Your visa is approved by government of Vietnam so we & others company are same kind of service. The price is different between the companies because others company pay much money on google service. Don't worry when apply your visa with us because you can get back money if not satisfied with our service Regards Thang

By Visa V., Visa-Vietnam Representative

Hello, Regarding getting visa on arrival at the airport of Vietnam, you must have the visa approval letter before arriving Vietnam. You can apply online with us to request for visa approval letter : https://www.visa-vietnam.org/ Then print a copy of the visa approval letter to show for boarding and show on arrival to get visa stamp on your passport. See where to pick up your visa here : https://www.visa-vietnam.org/where-to-pick-up-vietnam-visa-on-arrival Regards Thang

By Visa V., Visa-Vietnam Representative

Yes, Mongolian passport holders are required visa for getting in Vietnam Please take are look at website http://www.vietnam-immigration.org/fee-for-vietnam-visa for best price to apply (please select your contry to see price) Now only $10 for service fee to get visa approval letter - 1 month single entry tourist visa Regards Thang

By Visa V., Visa-Vietnam Representative

Yes, it's possible if you have hotel booking, air return tickets & passport scan. Please email to info@ivisa.vn for more information Regards Thang

By Visa V., Visa-Vietnam Representative

Hello, Nigerian passport holders must obtain visa from embassy. Visa on arrival is not supported for this case. Regards Thang

By Visa V., Visa-Vietnam Representative

Hello, We arrange visa to Vietnam so we don't have experience about job. You should contact with job website for this case. Regards Thang

By Visa V., Visa-Vietnam Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Visa-Vietnam staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Visa-Vietnam