At present, we're not able to respond as a company so I would like to take the time to clarify Miss Perez' review.
First of all, she emailed us to enquire about the items and we informed her that her items were going to be sent out in different packages. She was fine with that.
When she received her first package with the three items, she was dissatisfied as she mentioned, so we are going to attempt to clarify her grievances here.
1) Dresses with missing pearls - No picture proof was provided of this from Ms Perez but we were horrified to learn of this either way and immediately offered a refund and removed the product from our catalog while we did a thorough inspection of the existing goods.
2) Others were wrong size. She ordered size Small (UK8) and received dresses labelled 8 (UK Small). She is from the US and claimed we gave her wrong size (US8 is not UK8 and she had assumed that the dresses received were US8, which is UK12/Large. She gave us no chance to explain to her that it was actually a Small.)
3) Coat was the wrong color - http://vintagehordes.net/products/navy-luxe-leather-trench-jacket-coat - this was the item ordered, and we sent the item to her in Navy blue, like the model but she claimed the one she wanted was BLACK - a color option we never had before 15th December (her order was made on 19th November). This is further proven by all orders made before Dec 15th which were all navy blue.
4) Our terms and conditions has always been clear and transparent on our website- we do not provide refunds, but store credit for returns. This has been there from the start. This is what many online stores do and is not a surprising fact.
We've had and continue to have, many loyal customers and we even showcase our customers on our IG - with their permission - not something a fraudulent company does.
5) Ms Perez failed to mention this in her review, but when emailed us to tell us that she was dissatisfied with the items, we offered her a refund WITHOUT her having to return the items because she was dissatisfied and we wanted to reassure her. We felt it was our duty to ensure our customer's satisfaction at all times. The refund was granted before her comments were published. So, she received her refund without needing to return the items. Unfortunately, we were unable to rectify the situation and appease her, which we still feel bad about.
If anyone would like further clarification, we are more than happy to send proof or answer your questions at *******@gmail.com.
We are truly sorry we were unable to meet Ms Perez' expectations and will continue to strive to do our utmost best in the future. We take all feedback seriously and this was definitely a learning lesson and we are humbled.
We are currently not able to clarify the other two reviews made unfortunately as we do not have details of the respective orders but we are always available at *******@gmail.com :)