Review of VFS Global

Tel: +971 4 256 7077
acco@vfsglobal.com

colleenm144
7/15/19

Trying to get visa for Russia, since June 12, when this terrible company received application. Terrible web site, terrible customer service, can never get an answer when I call, never get anything but canned response to emails. It is now July 15, and I am supposed to leave for Europe on July 25, but no passport, and of course no visa for Russia. And absolutely no idea when I will get visa and passport back. I am thinking I will have to pay almost $800 to get a new passport, so I can leave on July 25, and skip Russia part of my trip. Save yourself from the nightmare I am going thru. Don't use VFS Global.

sukrutik
5/26/18

Reliable service for your visa needs. Their website is full of information according to the country you want to visit. Whether it is for Business person or tourism purpose every visa category is explained in detail. Also the customer care executives will help you out in any given doubts. I had applied for Japan visa which came within the stipulated timeframe. The fee is also minimal since they are Not the Travel Agents they are Embassy tie-up organization. Security at their workplace won`t allow to accompany anyone with you if that person is has not applied for visa. Only the person who has applied will be allowed to enter in the office. Also I observed every country Visa department has been segregated and allocated with several staff of VFS. It was a hassle free process for me. If your documents are ready as per the list and up to date your Application submission will be done in hardly 10 minutes. Highly Recommended.

kevinb161
3/12/18

This travel visa payment company is a disaster of bad IT, bad customer service (non-existent?), and a patchwork of systems that it's unbelievable so many countries use it.

Clueless and poorly trained staff for their customer help lines do not have a helping, problem solving attitude. Their support services are only available in local times, because someone traveling wouldn't need a different time (even though they have call centers in Australia, Japan, USA...)

I wish I could tell you too avoid them, but you can't, so complain to your consulate!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the VFS Global staff and other customers.

VFS Global?