Sanctum Consulting reviews

Tel: 040- 4014102

adityac9
9/10/18

Great assistance shown by the team, they are very knowledgeable in immigration field. I would recommend you guys to take their assistance for your visas.

surmas
10/29/15

My name is Surma, I am a software engineer and have been looking for an opportunity to go to Canada. Early this year sometimes on the month of July I had approached some of the consultancies in Hyderabad to seek assistance for Canada Immigration.

Most of them have not explained the process with proper clarity and were charging high.

Then one of my friend suggested me to approach Sanctum Consulting. I went to their office and their consultants gave me a a clear picture of the entire process and clarified all my queries.

They asked me about my job profile and all other details and made me understand the points structure accordingly. I was glad that they listened to all my doubts with a lot of patience and explained each and everything.

Sanctum's charges were also less compared to the market. After registering with them they had taken care of the entire process and guided me as well.

I was very satisfied with their process and how they have helped me. They did the documentation part very well and got it verified by me twice before sending it off to Canada.

Now I have already got my file number and Sanctum is continuing to support me with my medicals, PCC etc.

I am extremely thankful to my friend who had referred me to Sanctum.

Questions? Get answers from the Sanctum Consulting staff and other customers.

Sanctum Consulting?