Review of Vera Wang

webcustomercare@verawang.com
2018 Customer choice award

lorib108
12/21/17

I have bought a couple of items from this company and as all made as quick as they can get them out the stitching was all over the place up and one side was longer

jacquelyni1
11/9/17

Need there be a comment? Excellent across the board. Service, product, prices (whoa mama). They say you get what you pay for...well these prices gimme gimme gimme my treasures!

mariap181
10/30/17

My fiancé bought me a Vera Wang engagement ring & in 3 months we already lost a diamond. Too expensive to be loosing diamonds so quick :-/ Kay's Jewelers said it would take 2 months for me to get it back once the diamond has been replaced. It took 3 months to get it in the first place due to it being special ordered. I'm not happy :-( I expected better quality.

marieg57
5/15/17

I have multiple pairs of shoes. The first pair I bought I fell in love with! So I went and purchased more shoes of course. However, after wearing the shoe 2 times the heel broke. I didn't make a big deal out of it. It was almost 2 weeks I had the shoes so I exchanged them for the same pair. Day 1 of wearing the exchanged pair and the black piece at the bottom broke off exposing the metal piece. I became a little annoyed at this point. So I exchanged them once again. Only to take them out of the box, put them on, walk into my kitchen to pour a cup of coffee before heading out the door and the black piece on the heal brakes yet again! I have been trying to contact customer service for several weeks. I am unable to wait during the work day so I have sent 3 emails giving the description of the show and the persistent issue I have with the model. It's been weeks and I have not heard from customer service. I am disgusted with this company. So this evening! Guess where the heels have been placed. In the Trash wear they belong! I am typically obsessed with Vera Products. Today that has changed. I'm thankful my husband hasn't replaced my stolen wedding ring with the Vera love collection ring. Had I not just washed this Vera bedding I would have returned it. I have never been so disappointed with a product.

johns1611
1/27/17

Little on the pricey side, but you get what you pay for. Been a customer for many years and have never been disappointed. Sticker shock, yes.

sharonm170
12/13/16

Her clothing never disappoints me.

dianas97
10/22/16

Vera Wang creates fantastic feminine dresses for different occasions. You can find here daily dresses, evening gowns, anyhing you like. When i am looking for something special, i choose Vera Wang.

adivae
10/6/16

Vera Wang is truly exceptional when it comes to shopping for wedding dresses. I had truly an amazing experience with them. The minute you walk in, you go upstairs to the bridal lounge and they offer you coffee, tea, champagne, and sparkling or flat water. All your nerves and anxiety goes away as your bridal expert helps choose wedding dresses based on your taste. You truly feel special and like a princess.

jacquiek1
9/21/16

I love Vera Wang products though they are quite pricey but quality is unbeatable!

sharonp75
9/18/16

Products I have received are very good.

kettouz
9/13/16

Please , make some change!

yolandab19
8/30/16

One of my favorite brands! I want my wedding dress to be Vera Wang but first I need to find my future husband.
I have one classic Vera Wang black dressI wore for businees lunch and I fel all eyes on me.

tamunas
6/13/16

My favorite Brand.Thank her for her brilliant job!

rosap7
5/31/16

a good experience

sherriew3
3/12/16

One of my favorite shops, beyond gorge designs

kimm40
3/7/16

What a mess. I loved the website and loved the clothes.... Prices could be better. I got the wrong item in size way too big

katym14
1/23/16

very nice i mean it!

sauda5
1/4/16

This is unique feature that when I open the site it show animated site name. This is also good site with charming wedding clothes.

choppert1
10/22/15

My Dream dress,it is wonderful

violeto1
9/12/15

In love with vera Wang got my shoes and they are just super cute

heatherl36
9/4/15

If you can afford it, there is just no better designer. Their boutique is fabulous. I only wish you could do more online.

jamesg123
4/12/15

The wedding dreess is amazing!!!!

larhetanr
3/24/15

When you get ti vera Wang, nothing ever looks the same. I love how the dresses appear so perfect.I almost cried seeing my sister in hers.

zumbafighterc
3/11/15

My sister had a VeraWang dress at her wedding and it was so wonderful! Looking forward to buy muyself one when the time comes :)

mellissad
1/26/15
135 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Vera Wang staff and other customers.

12 Photos for Vera Wang