Prestige Cruises reviews

Las Vegas, NV 89109, US
Tel: 1-800-773-1124

chiquitaa
10/7/15

Booking our flight with CheapOair was easy. There were no problems with our flight going or coming. Complete customer satisfaction. Receiving a follow up call to make sure everything went well was a plus

rachelleh1
7/13/13

Booking our trip to Vegas has been a nightmare with this company. A deal came up on their website stating that with booking came 2 show tickets. I even called the customer service rep over the phone before I booked the deal online to confirm that my booking came with the 2 tickets. Now a month later, (4 voicemail messages and 2 emails) I have been informed after I booked our trip that my booking DIDNOT come with the tickets and I paid extra money for the trip expecting the tickets. Of course, I can't get my money back and book with someone else, and they were NOT willing to help me out. SO FRUSTRATING, especially when I talked to one of their members over the phone before I booked and he said I would be getting the show tickets.
AWEFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE! WILL NEVER BOOK WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN, and I will make sure I let others know of this!

johns99
7/11/13

this website is just a rip-off. they are not the cheapest. they do not try to resolve customer problems. once they have your money they don't care. i will never recommend this website to anybody

christinem12
7/11/13

Yes, I would not recommend this site. First I had to call and argue with with because they did not honor the coupon code I entered, they finally saw their error but said it would be the next billing cycle to get the money back. Then a month before our trip we tried to get different rooms and they wanted to charge $170 for the first room and warned me it might go up as we did the 4 rooms in total. How can that be? but when you look online it's supposed to be $5. Then they are rude on the phone warning you how much more the rates go up as it gets closer to your arrival date. They say they are open 24 hours a day but when you call they pass you all over and you get an answering machine that they never listen to as they never call you back. I will NEVER use this site again. A RIP OFF!!!!

patriciaa10
2/22/13

i got ripped off. i payed 4 months in advance for a hotel and when i got to Harrahs hotel was told that they had gone bankrupt and had not payed. thank got they let us stay. Never got my money back. just a run a round. Don't book with these guys unless you want to get ripped off too,.

joycet3
2/3/13

My band initially booked a 2 week stay at the MGM Grand for 2 weeks in August of last year. Complications arrived and our band schedule had to cancel our trip so I called in 5 days prior to the arrival date and asked for a refund. The lady's name was Tracy I believe, she was very kind and polite in assisting me with my refund.
All I said was I need a refund immediately and replied, "Okay, I will get that start for you. Anything else I can do for you?" I replied and said no. After I hung up I realized I forgot to ask her the process of the refund but didn't think it was a big deal.
I waited for months up till December, I STILL did not receive my refund. I called them and realized they FILED FOR BANKRUPTCY!!
They jipped me of my money!!! I spent over $1,200 and now there is no hope getting it back. Don't bother calling there alternative number because they just lay excuses all over you.
People should know by now, by all the negative reviews!

mooratl
11/6/12

this site is RIP OFF! BEWARE, i booked a vacation package for my husband and I, we got there to check into our hotel and they told us that the parent company filed bankruptcy and never paid the hotel for our rooms. WE HAD NO PLACE TO STAY! Luckily the MGM was nice enough to give us a suite for the same price we paid these idiots! Complete rip off DO NOT book with them, also all the show tickets are cheaper if you buy them IN Vegas, we purchases tickets from the site as well and they were $40.00 over priced. BEWARE

garetts
10/24/12

We want to pickup our show tickets we bought from this website today and Excalibur said that tripreservations.com their parent company has filed bankruptcy today. Don't get screwed like we did.

sookkyungj
9/28/12

On Sept 1, I booked the hotel and cancelled the reservation right away in Vegas.com. Now it's Sept. 28, but my credit card company hasn't received any refund or cancellation notice so far, it means I have to pay now. Vegas said it usually takes 30 business day to process refund! What a crap!! Why they hold my money for 30 days!

maryb44
9/5/12

Total rip off..I booked a hotel room 2 days ago for a vacation 4 months ahead. called to cancel and they want to charge me a $100. when it's clearly stated on the booking page that there is no cancelation fees as long as you book 3 days ahead of checkin!
Would never recommend them. stay awayyyy from these thieves!

sherrib1
6/28/12

I was actually smart this time ans read the reviews BEFORE I attempted a booking. I was searching for a decent hotel in Las Vegas and came across the Alexis Park Suites on Vegas View. They listed them for $71.00 per night..not too bad for a suite. I then went DIRECTLY to the hotel's website and low and behold they are only charging $62.10 per night if you have a AAA, AARP or Government issued ID. What a diference this saved me and my family. My recomendation is to AVOID this site and either book with the holte online or call them directly.

mikep30
4/27/12

I tried to make a reservation through this website and at the end when I purchased my reservation, the screen said "This reservation is not available." I assumed that my credit card will not get charged for this transaction and made another reservation directly to the hotel website I would like to stay. However, the vegasview.com still charged my credit card 2 hours later and completed the suppose to be "This reservation is not available". So, I end up having 2 reservations at the same hotel. This website is a ripoff. Do not make any reservation through this website!!!!!!!!

bryg
4/21/12

I've booked multiple times through VegasView.com and I've never had any problems. Great Hotel/Airfare packages. VegasView is the same as TripRes.com, coupon code newview

roberts54
12/21/11

Booked a room for 2 nights through Vegas View for $52/night + taxes and fees for a total of $124. Make sure you read all of the small print if you use Vegasview because they include a note that some resorts might charge an additional resort fee. When I checked out I was told I would be charged a $5 resort fee. When I received my invoice via email there was $15/day resort fee + tax for a total of $33.60 in fees and taxes. The $52/night wasn't such a good deal after all fees and taxes were paid.

anwars
3/5/11

They Will charge Your credit card Regardless of the situation and will not tell you if the hotel you booked requires a deposit or not stay away from vegasview.com. Just Go to the hotels website

Questions? Get answers from the Prestige Cruises staff and other customers.

Prestige Cruises?