Uzzu

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
4 / 5

Uzzu has a consumer rating of 4.47 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Uzzu ranks 4th among Cable Television sites.

How would you rate Uzzu?

“Best sports package out there by far!”

Joe K.
11/26/21

So I was in Vegas at the Raiders-Bengals game and was watching another game that was on while waiting in the food like. A guy from Calgary stopped me and said 'wow, that's a GREAT picture! What is that?' Welcome to Uzzu TV! I've been subscribed to Uzzu for 9 great months. Paid just $120 for a full year of service. While I purchased for NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL games I found they offer about every sports channel know to man PLUS numerous other channels --- all for the $120 annual fee. And all in 1080P. I watch sports live so I don't need DVR capabilities. Be sure to check out the screenshots of all the channels you get! I'm lovin' UZZU and know you will too! Please reference my email of joe. *******@twc.com if you would and I get a monthly discount. You will too once subscribed and you bring others aboard!

“SCAM!”

John N.
3/21/21

UZZU TV is a complete scam. They say that you can try their service for $6.99 a week. When I tried to purchase the $6.99 a week trial, Cash App declined the purchase even though I had enough funds to cover $6.99. Added $10 more to Cash App and tried again. Declined. The only reason for this is that UZZU TV has hidden fees.

joek784
November 26th, 2021
Verified purchase

I watch sports live so I don't need DVR capabilities.

Be sure to check out the screenshots of all the channels you get!

brendanc72
January 2nd, 2021

Cool cable alternative site for cheap to one of my friends recommended it to me once and told him looked sketchy but he told me it was 100% legit he even showed me on facetime so signed up i mainly use it just for all the sports game i can't get it bc of blackouts/no coverage in my town but also has every channel you could imagine on there also have customer support if any questions and there super friendly :D

Tip for consumers:
It's a internet cable alternative tv provider

bobbyl126
April 13th, 2021

Does exactly what it says it does. And no hidden fees. I have purchased the week and the month package.

jimmyr188
January 6th, 2022

This is a great supplemental service to access all the sports you need including all the Regional Sports!

Products used:
Uzzu.tv Sports

johnn1511
March 21st, 2021

matthewv187
August 1st, 2021

If you can watch live tv, Uzzu is for you. I only watch sports. Uzzu is, by my opinion the best for that. They have every game from every region available. I don't know how they do it, but they do, and it is phenomenal. I haven't watched this many MLB games and NBA games in my life.

It is a little clunky with the apps you need to use to make it stream on your tv, but if you have a good WIFI/LAN connection, I don't think you would notice. I went out on a limb and paid for a year. $130. It is legit and a good substitute to any cable or satellite or streaming service. NO DVR. Live sports/tv only.

Products used:
Year subscription

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Uzzu staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Uzzu?

Have a question about Uzzu?