Uzzu.tv

Uzzu.tv has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Uzzu.tv ranks 12th among Cable Television sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 66.7%
How would you rate Uzzu.tv?

“Cool cable alternative :D”

Brendan C.
1/2/21

Cool cable alternative site for cheap to one of my friends recommended it to me once and told him looked sketchy but he told me it was 100% legit he even showed me on facetime so signed up i mainly use it just for all the sports game i can't get it bc of blackouts/no coverage in my town but also has every channel you could imagine on there also have customer support if any questions and there super friendly :D

“SCAM!”

John N.
3/21/21

UZZU TV is a complete scam. They say that you can try their service for $6.99 a week. When I tried to purchase the $6.99 a week trial, Cash App declined the purchase even though I had enough funds to cover $6.99. Added $10 more to Cash App and tried again. Declined. The only reason for this is that UZZU TV has hidden fees.

brendanc72
January 2nd, 2021

Tip for consumers:
It's a internet cable alternative tv provider

bobbyl126
April 13th, 2021

Does exactly what it says it does. And no hidden fees. I have purchased the week and the month package.

johnn1511
March 21st, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Uzzu.tv staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Uzzu.tv?

Have a question about Uzzu.tv?