XFINITY TV Go

XFINITY TV Go has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. XFINITY TV Go also ranks 12th among Cable Television sites. The most common issues with XFINITY TV Go are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate XFINITY TV Go?

“I had been considering saving some money and cutting...”

Rod G.
4/7/11

I had been considering saving some money and cutting out cable tv (specifically comcast) and instead getting a subscription to netflix/hulu/amazon for my movie and tv shows. It was about a combination of cutting costs and being able to watch shows at work, while commuting, and even at starbucks. The deal changer was comcast releasing their xfinity streaming service that works on any pc and my ipad. Now, I can access HBO/MAX/Starz premium shows, network television and on demand movies all because I have a subscription to comcast... and I can access their content anywhere I have an internet connection. This means instead of cancelling comcast and going to the net for my media, I am considering upgrading my comcast and adding premium channels so I can take it on the go with me and probably will no longer be renting dvds. Nice move comcast. The only negative part is their site is still a little buggy especially on chrome, but I have faith they will soon fix those issues.

“Overcharge”

JONH M.
7/9/15

My Name is Jon and I cant wait to cancel my service nobody seen to care they charge me twice for the pacquiao mayweather fight is been two months I still trying to get credit for it and it just a runaround I call today they put on several times for 15 minutes each time, very rude,, I talk to somebody name Darius he say he talk to his boss he was going to call me I request to talk to him he put me on hold for another 15 minutes and hang up on me I try to call 3 more times nobody answer Jon M

rodg
April 7th, 2011
jonhm
July 9th, 2015
Jon M

Questions? Get answers from the XFINITY TV Go staff and other customers.

Save on XFINITY Digital Cable TV, High Speed Internet and Home Phone Services. Enjoy entertainment your way with great deals on XFINITY by Comcast.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about XFINITY TV Go?

Have a question about XFINITY TV Go?