Review of USendHome

Tel: +1.2034459244
support@usendhome.com

meeng
6/28/18

Worst in worst. I paid them shipping fees to deliver my phone, but these f***ers stole my phone and shipping cost of 56 USD. They blocked my account without any proper reason and didn't even refund the shipping fees. Worst customer service, worst site. Never use this SCAM site again, guys.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from these thieves, use a good and reputable reship website.

albertm90
3/30/18

These guys have an excellent service. package arrived very soon. The tracking alerts, package consolidation, web chat etc are all excellent add-ons to the fluid professionalism of this service. I am very impressed.

tundei1
2/13/18

I experienced a delay with your bitcoin processor and I was been charged storage fees. When the issue with the bitcoin was resolved, I still had to request for the storage fee cancellation. Your shipment charges are a wee on the high side and I would expect quality follow through during my complaint challenges. P.S. I was asked to validate myself before delivery was conducted weeks after my complaint was resolved. I find that funny despite all the engagement I had with the support team, I would still be required to validate myself which was another delay to my delayed shipment.

Response from Asi L., USendHome Representative
Hi Tunde,

We had some issues with our previous bitcoin processor and now we have moved to new and much better bitcoin processor that lets you get your bitcoin back instantly, no need to wait for returns any more.
Regarding storage fees, I don't see that you were charged for such.
Item was delivered on time.
emilieg4
1/23/18

I thought that paying over 70$ cdn to receive one package from the US I wouldnt have been surprised with dutie fees. I have ordered things from the US before and havent had to pay duties. Not a fun surprise to have to pay almost 50$ cdn in duties. But otherwise the service provided exactly what it said, pictures of my items, updates, etc. Package received in great condition.

Response from Asi L., USendHome Representative
Hi Emilie, glad that you received your package.
I would like to mention that it's well published that our rates don't include customs duties or taxes so you probably missed that, we will make sure it's well displayed.
amirt12
12/17/17

They are professional, reliable, supportive. I got my 16th parcel successfully. On time
No doubt they are the best,,, :)

alexf105
12/14/17

the shipment arrived fast compared to other pages, cheap and recommendable, I will use this service again.

lomshakovm
4/5/17

The company is reliable. Fast order processing. Quick dispatch of goods to the buyer's address with tracking. Quick help by email despite the time difference. Parcels reach faster than from Europe and China. I recommend to all.

praveens14
12/28/16

i am happy with your services

chandans3
11/2/16

I had been sending regular requests regarding shipments but no one from usendhome replied to my queries.... I had to contact fedex 25 times and get the item collected from 1600kms away from my home... this has never happened with comgateway and they provide very prompt and quick service.... total waste of my 150$ which I spent for shipment

Response from Asi L., USendHome Representative
We mailed out the parcel in less than 4 hours (order placed on 10/25 13:34PM, and got picked up at 5:14PM) up and as the tracking number 784457736470 shows the parcel got delivered in Kolkata India which is the correct destination few days later.
jordanp27
11/1/16

Customer service is great

marinej
9/22/16

My experience with usendhome was very good, they were quick and got my package early :)

fredericl12
9/14/16

Very pleased.

arildj
8/10/16

I ordered a small 50$ item from Amazon (Steam Link), which Amazon would not ship to my home country (Norway). USendHome got it to me with a minimum of fuss (I received an email alert and had to log in and press one button on their website) at an acceptable price (50$ for overseas shipping) in an acceptable timeframe (a week).

spirosk
7/23/16

Kepp up the gantastic job!

davidm469
7/3/16

Worked exactly as advertised on the site. I just used a single package forwarding.

joaoc5
6/30/16

My experience with UsendHome was very good. I will keep doing in future

idresh
6/29/16

baaaadddddddd until i received my item

Response from Asi L., USendHome Representative
user has issued a false chargeback even-though the package successfully delivered.
alland20
5/27/16

I had some difficulties paying for the item I wanted to ship. I contacted USendHome and they responded swiftly with some great guidance. They also processed the item quickly and the delivery time was impressive! Will use USendHome again when I need to!

mikes404
5/27/16

Pleased to discover the process was smooth. I was able to purchase shoes in a size that wasn't available in the UK.

patrickw59
5/18/16

If your email address and/or Twitter account and/or Paypal login emails are different you are in for a lot of hassle.

Response from Asi L., USendHome Representative
email address can be changed through the control panel, we streamlined the whole forwarding experience further.
rodolfom19
5/7/16

Nothing to complain.

edic3
4/13/16

The best package forwarding choice for you who want to buy something that cant sent to your country. Thank u so much usendhome

gunawana
3/15/16

It's very fast and cheap service.

amirt8
3/5/16

Recently there were some issues with address change, but their support was perfect, really happy with them.

Nov 2016: They are really helpful and professional, you do not believe that, but they follow up A to Z. taking care of everything....
Thank you usendhome....

katieg26
2/13/16

Very happy with the super fast deliver, I will use again

Your packages have been added into your account. Packages are shown within 1 business day and usually it only takes couple of hours.

By Asi L., USendHome Representative

Hi Anita, we ship a lot of packages to Australia and the delivery time can be real fast if you select one of the express carrier we work with: FedEx, DHL or UPS

By Asi L., USendHome Representative

Extra services are usually processed within the same day and up to 1 business day

By Asi L., USendHome Representative

We had good experience with the USPS and Fedex.

By Asi L., USendHome Representative

We currently have a facility only in the US Where do you want to ship the item?

By Asi L., USendHome Representative

Questions? Get answers from the USendHome staff and other customers.

USendHome?