Review of UKWritings

Tel: 44 203 318 4746
support@ukwritings.com

andreear4
5/26/18

I'm surprised to see 1 start reviews for this website. I had 3 essays written using this website and they were all exceptional. I couldn't be happier with their writers and customer service.

Response from Bruce N., UKWritings Representative
Dear Client,

Pleasure to know our service was of great use for you. Do not hesitate to contact us for more assignments and we will provide you with high quality original products.
mc709
3/21/18

If you're doing your research before spending money on a paper writing service, you'll notice this site either has five star or one star reviews. The five stars are their (UKWritings) fake reviews, and the one stars are everyone else who have paid for GARBAGE work. Please, do yourself a favor and DON'T waste your money here.

Response from Bruce N., UKWritings Representative
Dear Client,

We are sorry to hear you felt under this impression about our service. Please, contact us via email/by phone/in Live Chat and we would be more than glad to discuss the crux of the situation anytime.
marcusp34
3/18/18

Excellent customer service and on time delivery, never missed a submission deadline using UKWritings. I will strongly recommend them to anyone who wish to get the job done as soon as possible.

Response from Bruce N., UKWritings Representative
Dear Client,

Thank you for the kind words. Timely delivery of high-quality products is one of our main priorities. And the main one is to satisfy our customers' needs.
jennab34
10/5/17

I had a horrible experience. Asked for a dissertation at Masters level. Went through two different writers, both of whom were clearly not native English speakers. Grammar and sentence structure was horrific. The paper did not read correctly, did not accomplish what I asked for, and then I was only given a 50% refund when only a quarter of the paper was complete. Do yourself a HUGE favour and DO NOT BOTHER, write your own or find another company.

Response from Bruce N., UKWritings Representative
Dear Client,

Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear you faced these inconveniences. Would you mind to provide us with your order ID so we could check it and contact you in regards?
mb190
12/16/16

do not expect to get anything that they promise.

Response from Bruce N., UKWritings Representative
Dear Client,

Thank you for the feedback. Would you mind to contact us and describe the situation you faced? We work 24/7 and will be more than glad to help you with your inquiry anytime.

Questions? Get answers from the UKWritings staff and other customers.

UKWritings?