Review of UKWritings

Tel: 44 203 318 4746
support@ukwritings.com

davids2196
5/17/19

I cancelled my order as per UKWritings.com Terms of Service and they have refused to refund 100% of my money, which they have stated they will do. I spoke to them via online chat the morning of ordering and confirmed the following:

- The writer's first language would be English. I had used four writers from other companies who's first language wasn't English and the work was unusable due to the sentence structure, grammar and spelling, despite the standard of knowledge being high. I wasted $800 and had four unusable articles for my website.

I cancelled my order because they lied on several counts:

1. They said I would be allocated a writer who's first language was English. There first language was CLEARLY not English. Their conversational English was grmatcially incorrect, the tense of words was wrong and they used inappropriate words on several occasions.

2. They said they would try to allocate my preferred writer, but they had not had a reply and said they were still waiting.

3. They then said they hadn't allocated a random writer, but I was contacted through their own website by a random writer who had been allocated the job.

4. They then lied and said the writer allocated was my preferred writer, the writer confirmed they weren't my requested writer and were picked at random.

5. Once I confronted them with this fact they then said it was a mistake and they then said it was an issue with the writers department.

What then followed was much back and forth with UKWritings.com offering the following:

A credit note for 100% of the value of my project

An 80% refund in cash

UKWritings.com are stating that a credit note is 100% compensation, despite their own webpage saying it is a "Money Back Guarantee (www.ukwritings.com/money-back-guarantee) and stipulates the following:

"When Orders are Cancelled

The following guidelines are to be considered when a Customer chooses to revoke the Order:

100% compensation is issued to the Customer if no Writer has been assigned before Order cancellation.

When the Customer chooses to revoke the Order after a Writer has been assigned, the amount recompensated cannot exceed 70% to cater for the Company's and the Writers' efforts.

If the Customer decides to cancel the Order after a Writer has been assigned and half the deadline has passed, he/she is entitled to a 50% compensation."

I therefore feel I have been deceived and my money is being stolen despite me being fully within the terms of their "Money Back Guarantee". As they have admitted on several occasions during the chat dialogue (see images) that a writer was NOT allocated.

Eventually "as an exception" and threatening to approach PayPal they relented and gave me a 100% cash refund.

Take heed and have a look at my entire chat log with them. Very dishonest company who I will never work with again.

AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE!

Response from Bruce N., UKWritings Representative
Dear David,

I am sorry to know you felt under impression like that about UKWritings.

I double checked your case. A full refund was not possible since the writer had been already assigned to your order and had been working on it. Unfortunately, we cannot always allocate the exact writer - they might be really overloaded, and do not want to fail our clients. In this case, we are ready to find another expert with the same (or higher) academic background.
Nevertheless, all our writers are native speakers - we understand the importance of this factor.
Please accept our sincere apologies if you felt you were treated in a rude manner - that was not what we meant, but on the contrary, we are always happy to help you and answer all your questions.

Please contact us if you want to discuss the situation or in case you any other questions.

sarae60
5/7/19

Amazing papers! Amazing quality. I ordered two paper, one dissertation and a case study, I receive the case study 24h hours after my order when I was expecting it in 14 days plus the dissertation was amazing, the writer followed all my requirements

Response from Bruce N., UKWritings Representative
Dear Sara,

We are glad to hear you liked both the provided products and the writer's performance! If you need any other further help with your papers - be sure you can count on us.

katya13
4/17/19

This company does not get you the grades you pay them to get you. They lie to and cheat their customers. You pay a lot of money for nothing. It is a waste of time and money. The company also does not take ownership of their wrong doings such as lying to their customers. I have a screenshots of conversations I have had with them. Please have a look and do not get involved with them. They literally steal your money.

Response from Bruce N., UKWritings Representative
Dear Katy,

We are sorry to know you felt under impression like that about UKWritings. Would you mind to contact us and provide with the screenshots and order/orders ID? We will check everything and surely find a solution for you.

aminaa14
2/19/19

Whatever work they do its all wrong they are just thiefs that dont care about the courseworks that they do, for example I ordered operational management and evidence based manegement answers and when I got the results I thought they were all correct and it looked like the answers do really make sense but my lecturer then told me that they are all absolutely wrong.

Response from Bruce N., UKWritings Representative
Dear Amina,

We guarantee the quality of the products we provide and would like to know more about the situation you faced. Please, contact us to discuss everything and find common solution.

Waiting for your response,
andreear4
5/26/18

I'm surprised to see 1 start reviews for this website. I had 3 essays written using this website and they were all exceptional. I couldn't be happier with their writers and customer service.

Response from Bruce N., UKWritings Representative
Dear Client,

Pleasure to know our service was of great use for you. Do not hesitate to contact us for more assignments and we will provide you with high quality original products.
mc709
3/21/18

If you're doing your research before spending money on a paper writing service, you'll notice this site either has five star or one star reviews. The five stars are their (UKWritings) fake reviews, and the one stars are everyone else who have paid for GARBAGE work. Please, do yourself a favor and DON'T waste your money here.

Response from Bruce N., UKWritings Representative
Dear Client,

We are sorry to hear you felt under this impression about our service. Please, contact us via email/by phone/in Live Chat and we would be more than glad to discuss the crux of the situation anytime.
marcusp34
3/18/18

Excellent customer service and on time delivery, never missed a submission deadline using UKWritings. I will strongly recommend them to anyone who wish to get the job done as soon as possible.

Response from Bruce N., UKWritings Representative
Dear Client,

Thank you for the kind words. Timely delivery of high-quality products is one of our main priorities. And the main one is to satisfy our customers' needs.
jennab34
10/5/17

I had a horrible experience. Asked for a dissertation at Masters level. Went through two different writers, both of whom were clearly not native English speakers. Grammar and sentence structure was horrific. The paper did not read correctly, did not accomplish what I asked for, and then I was only given a 50% refund when only a quarter of the paper was complete. Do yourself a HUGE favour and DO NOT BOTHER, write your own or find another company.

Response from Bruce N., UKWritings Representative
Dear Client,

Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear you faced these inconveniences. Would you mind to provide us with your order ID so we could check it and contact you in regards?
mb190
12/16/16

do not expect to get anything that they promise.

Response from Bruce N., UKWritings Representative
Dear Client,

Thank you for the feedback. Would you mind to contact us and describe the situation you faced? We work 24/7 and will be more than glad to help you with your inquiry anytime.

Questions? Get answers from the UKWritings staff and other customers.

16 Photos for UKWritings