Uk.millybridal.org reviews

Tel: +1 323-739-7755

markn266
1/24/19
I ordered this dress and added on the custom sizing. This was my first time using MillyBridal and my friend did as well. We both had great experiences. Ease of ordering, helpful customer service, extremely fast shipping, and the dress fit almost perfectly. If anything, it was a little big at the shoulder straps, but everything regarding the sizing I sent was perfect. I will definitely be using MillyBridal again!
eulaw2
1/23/19
This dress is amazing! The fabric is very soft and heavy and there is so much fabric, much longer than I expected. I ordered custom fit and it was absolutely perfect fit for my body. I'm amazed how précised the tailors are. I absolutely recommend this dress and the service of MillyBridal. I didn't worry about timing, but it took about a month to arrive to UK as it was custom fit. Thank you!
gingerk12
1/23/19
This dress shipped on time and was very fabulous! I got it in red... you may need to get it altered. Everything fit perfectly! Everything was beautiful. The stitching and the details. The dress was the perfect length. I will purchase from MillyBridal again!
anned118
1/23/19
Amazing dress! I was super apprehensive about buying something offline. Not only because of size but also quality. But this dress exceeded my expectations. I didn't do custom measurements so the dress is pretty long and the waist needs taken in a bit but I'm completely happy! Thank you!!
tommya35
1/22/19
I love my dress! I did the custom sizing and it worked out well. I probably could've gone down a little bit in the waist size but I was trying to be conservative, and it's not big enough that it makes a huge difference with the way it looks. The material seems really high quality, as well. Overall, very happy with my purchase.
tracic52
1/22/19
This dress is absolutely gorgeous and I love every single details about it. Now that I have received my other dress, I cannot wait to pass the rest of the order and delivery was right on time. Thank you for exceeding my expectations and I hope the next order would take less day as I'm Running out of time but overall I'm thankful.
tessad12
1/22/19
I am so stunned! The dress was sewed and shipped to Europe in less than 4 weeks, it fits perfectly and looks just like in the picture! Some sequins are coming of but I guess this is just normal for a dress that sparkles so much! Five stars!
eleanorc26
1/21/19
I really love how my dress turned out, the fabrics and materials are so pretty. I got mine custom made to fit my body size and it fit really well, it was a little too long but I'm not too fussed about that. I would recommend purchasing this dress. Thank you MillyBridal for my beautiful and affordable dress.
leoran
1/20/19
I bought this dress and it just came in, I was shocked when I unpack the package!
The dress is soo beautiful and absolutely stunning! It worth more than the price I paid...
I couldn't be more happier... I will be shopping from this site again in the future. Thanks so much MillyBridal!
giovanag
1/17/19
I would just like to say how impressed I am with my prom dress. It is amazingly beautiful & I have no idea why anyone would want to spend thousands of dollars on gowns when these gowns are exactly the same for half the price tag. Delivery was amazing, I couldn't believe it when the courier knocked at my door!! Overall this dress brought me to tears, the exact response you have when you know you have picked the most stunning dress for your special day!! Thanks so much MillyBridal!!
velmac5
1/16/19
I LOVE THIS DRESS. It is even nicer than in the picture if you can believe that since the picture is gorgeous. Beautiful high quality dress and tailoring. Fits perfectly per measurements provided. MillyBridal is a pleasure to deal with. All of my questions were answered quickly and the dress was delivered by the promised date. I am so happy I found them and will use them again.
arlenen15
1/16/19
I received my dress and it was more beautiful than expected. Very stunning!! I did choose the custom size and it was a perfect fit. LOVE LOVE LOVE my dress. Will recommend MillyBridal to anyone looking for beautiful dresses!! Thank you MillyBridal so much!!
gabriellem39
1/15/19
I absolutely love my dress! When I ordered it I forgot that I was going to need it shorter and didn't do a custom size. I was worried that I would not be able to hem it because of the lace. The dress was very well made. Every little detail is so beautiful!
savannas6
1/15/19
this dress was everything I wanted, the pictures on site was extremely accurate. I would tell anyone who are looking for a prom dress to use your site before paying lots of money at other places.thank you MillyBridal for my beautiful dresses! You guys did an amazing job!
beatam4
1/14/19
I got your email to ask about my feedback, I have been very busy these days, just have the time to write a review! I am absolutely satisfied with my dress, looks so fairy! my advice for other friends, if standard size does not fit you, do not take the risk, order customized one! you do not need to make any alterations at all! i love my dress so much, cannot wait to wear it on my big day ,thank you MillyBridal.
amelias44
1/13/19
I received my dress today and it is just beautiful. Far more amazing than I had expected. The quality is gorgeous and the size is perfect. I was blown away by how quickly it got here. I will definitely order again from this company and recommend to anyone who will listen. Thank you so much. I will definitely be a princess for a day on my prom!
norag23
1/12/19
This dress is perfect and i extremely love it. I will buy a tea-length dress from you soon and i think you will not let me down. This is a professional website! To those who are still have doubts, don't hesitate to order from MillyBridal, if you have any doubts, just ask them, their customer service was really amazing, always answer me very fast and always being so patient and helpful!
concettam2
1/12/19
Wow, I just received this dress. I have searched for a knee-length dress for a long time. Finally I found this one on MillyBridal. The satin material is so comfortable and the ruffle design is elegant and classic. I will definitely recommend this website and I will order again from this company!!!!
gabrielag34
1/10/19
The dress was amazing!It arrived within 4 weeks , and fitted me like a glove.I ordered this dress after a lot of hesitation and i have been searching for months for this perfect dress. I looked at a very similar dress in a local boutique and it was $660 so MillyBridal's price was definitely a plus! I was so lucky to order my prom dress from your site!!!! LOL.
karlas52
1/10/19
I cannot believe how beautiful this dress is. I have never seen such a well made prom dress at such a low price, the material was just so awesome. Here in Brazil, I did see many stores to find my perfect prom dress but no luck. So I looked on the internet and I saw the dress I wanted. Thank you so much for my beautiful dress.
kaylai8
1/10/19
order a dress for my prom, outstanding service. great quality of the dress and amazing shipping time.
bettyw122
1/9/19
I have this dress for my daughter prom. I will upload pictures as soon as the prom takes place. This dress was made to fit her just perfect. I am really happy about how MillyBridal makes their gowns. This is my first time ordering and I am very well pleased and so is my daughter!!
johnl1180
1/9/19
I was worried about ordering a dress online since it was the most important dress in my life, but I was amazed at the quality of this dress! It was even more beautiful in person!! I recommend this site to all of my friends now, and I am currently in the process of ordering my second dress for a military ball coming up.
nancyc454
1/9/19
Absolutely gorgeous dress, so comfortable and elegant. Better than what I expected! I would definitely suggest purchasing this dress if you like it. The customer service, ordering process, custom sizing and FAST delivery time was a pleasure to order from MillyBridal. Thank you the dress is divine.
wendym258
1/9/19
Thank you for the beautiful dress, good quality, value for money and a perfect fit. Would recommend to everyone.

Hi Hollie, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Phoebe, Thank you for getting in touch with us! The processing means the dress is being made. Please have no worry. Once the dress was finished. You will receive an e-mail with tracking number. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. Have a great day! Kindest Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Lana, Thank you for your message. We have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Our email address is service@millybridal.org. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi ZyKeria, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Suzanne, Sorry for the late reply! We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us. We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. We would study your case carefully and resolve it there and we are now waiting for your reply. Appreciate your cooperation and kindly understanding in advance! Yours Sincerely, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Rachael, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Elaine, Thank you for your inquiry. We do state about our phone number on the "contact us" page. You can have a check. However, due to the time difference and signal issue, we may not get your call successfully. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Should you have any questions, remarks or pieces of advice, please don't hesitate to contact us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/contact-us.html Have a nice day. Best Wishes, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Jessica, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hello Samuel, Thank you for your message. Our website (http://uk.millybridal.org/) are still in business, and we have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to respond to our email or get in touch with us via Live chat/WhatsApp! Have a great day! MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Courtney, Thank you for contacting MillyBridal. Kindly note that the total time it will take to receive your order is the processing time + the shipping time. Please see below for more details: 1. Processing time: All MillyBridal products require processing time. It is necessary for us to inspect all items one by one prior to shipping. Processing time takes usually 7-10 business days. The specific processing is indicated on each item page. 2. Shipping Time The shipping time depends on the shipping method you choose when you place the order. For more details please check: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/delivery.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Best regards, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Uk.millybridal.org staff and other customers.

Uk.millybridal.org?