Uk.millybridal.org reviews

Tel: +1 323-739-7755

lindar194
4/20/17
I was worried because there was only less than three weeks for me to get my dress. I asked them if I could get my dress before my prom. They guaranteed a fast shipping. Then I got my dress in about 2 weeks. I just could not belive it. The dress is so beautiful. The dress looks perfect on me. I love the mermaid look. The only thing is the sexy v neck. The neckline is a bit too deep for me. However, I like the dress!!! It is the best dress I have ever seen.
zoral1
4/19/17
We were looking 3 bridesmaids dresses in yellow color, it was easier for us to order them online and of course cheaper. I started to look online, reading reviews, etc. Chinese stores offer a lot of different products.... but you never know what you get. Most of the review saying that it's usually 50/50, therefore we decided to try with uk.millybridal.org. Why they? I guess I choose them only because they had good reviews as well. We ordered 3 dresses. The whole communication process from start to finish was with a customer service representative - Ashley. All my answers were responding in a timely manner. Do not forget about the time difference! I got the dresses month later. I was surprised, that they came exactly as pictured, well made! I'm very happy with my purchase!

I'm not a person why usually writes a review, but this time I decided to do it, because I know who brides are struggling these days and how hard is it to arrange everything, Personal thank you Ashley to make the purchasing process easier!
tiam16
4/13/17
THESE DRESSES HAVE NEVER SEEN DESIGNER. THE QUALITY IS $#*!ING SHOCKING. BEEN RIPPED OFF 130 POUNDS FOR A DRESS THAT CAME WITHIN A MONTH AND LOOKED DISGUSTING. THE DRESS WAS ILL FITTING EVEN THOUGH I HAD PUT IN MY OWN SIZES THAT I WANTED. SHOCKING!! I HAVE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO CONTACT THIS COMPANY FOR A REFUND AND ALL THEY DO IS SEND AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE SAYING A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS. THIS WEBSITE IS A SCAM DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. $#*!ING BOLLOCKS.
traceyb47
4/10/17
Ordered a prom dress , supposedly made of satin like silk , in a light champagne colour it arrived in a horrible sandy beige colour and was 100% polyester !! Shocking quality rubbish needlework ! I have better dusters ! Asked for a refund as dress was not as described to be told they can offer a 10% discount and they had to change materials as Polyester fits better !! Rip off merchants
alexb202
4/4/17
Unfortunately need to return dress as daughter felt it was significantly different to that in the photos. Emailed them same evening we received the dress. Emailed twice again next day. Got what looked like an automated reply with a 'ticket number ' asking for reasons and photos. Sent this 2 days ago. Two further emails yesterday and no reply. I had my doubts about this company before I ordered but my daughter loved a dress on their website. Am hoping eventually to get a refund but they seem to make it difficult. Will update if service improves!
mimia10
3/31/17
You fail to tell people that if they do not like the dress they order because the style does not suit they cannot send them back. You should make sure you warn all prospective customers that they will not be able to get a refund if the dress is ill fitting or does not suite shame on you!!
marlas3
3/31/17
NEVER TRUST THIS KIND OF COMPANY!! DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!! IT'S A SCAM!! IF I COULD GIVE ZERO STAR FOR THIS COMPANY, I WOULD! DON'T BELIEVE ANY GOOD REVIEW BECAUSE THEY'RE PAID TO DO IT!!
verya4
3/13/17
Do not risk spending any of your money with this seller, unless you are absolutely sure you will like it on you, as they will not give any refunds if they have sent the right size and colour you ordered. When I tried to return the dress I bought on the basis of the photo online, I was told their Returns Policy said that I had no right to a refund if they had sent what was asked for, even if it then did not suit. I searched through the relevant page on their website and could not find the statement that they claimed was there. So my advice would be keep well away from this seller and stick with a UK supplier that has to conform to the laws of distance selling, as this company clearly doesnt.
olufunmio
3/12/17
We ordered a prom dress for my daughter from this website recently. I was very disappointed and heart broken when it arrived. Instead of the glamorous looking dress we ordered for, what we got was a cheap looking damaged dress. When we asked for a refund, we were told they can only refund twenty percent of the cost of the dress!
charlottew31
3/6/17
So I placed an order for my prom dress about a month ago. I was a bit worried because I had heard very mixed reviews of this website. There was a few problems with import tax, as I was not made aware of it prior to buying the dress, however once I contact the website they refunded the money for me with minimum hassel. And now, with the dress having just arrived at my house it is fair to say it was worth every bit of money and time spent! The sizing is slightly off but nothing that a stitch or two cant fix! I am extremely pleased with my dress and can't wait to wear it to prom!
herag
2/14/17
I was not satisfied with the purchase just several days ago. They were helpful before I bought the dress. However, they seemed to disappear after the order. I have sent several emails to ask about my order but no one replied. I was really worried it would be a scamming website. Althought the dress was much cheaper than those in other places, it was a big amount to me as a student. I almost gave up. Suddenly, my dress CAME!!!! It was so beautiful. I sent one message to them, not via emails any more but on FB. They replied fast and told me to check my spam folder where I found all the emails including confirmation emails and emails about shipping info. That day seemed to be my lucky day. Everything is perfect. Nice dress, kind customer service and also some rewards from them.
Also the dress fits. I do not need to alter it. I am super glad with my dress. I have already recommended to my best friends.
ciaraj1
2/10/17
I bought one SUPER BEAUTIFUL prom dress at that site! The sequins and beads on the dress shine brightly in the light. I could hardly say how much I love my dress. So I decide to show you my dress here. I do not know why all these reviews here are that bad. Everything I have got from Millybridal is perfect. Their customer service is kind and professional. She answers my questions quickly. I also got conformation emails( more than one) and shipment tracking info. Very professional. Isn't it?
I love my dress and Millybridal. They really save me a lot. As a student, I do not have too much for one dress. They also give me a coupon after I ask them for help. Highly recommend their prom dresses with sparkling beads.
elizabethm79
5/27/15
uk.millybridal.org

This is a copy of another company.

They copy the dresses so they are "not eexactly like the one on the website" as they said to me hence my dress arrived with significant differences.

After days of correspondence through the website contact page they refused to let me send it back and refused a refund, after some pushing I managed to get a 40% value of the dress compensation.

Customer service (which doesn't seem to exist, just a person responding to emails) were unhelpful and deflected all of my references to their returns policy, even asking me if it was "fair" to give me the refund when they'd paid out materials and labour costs to make it!

It would seem that http://millybridal.en.alibaba.com is the real website. I corresponded with Alibaba customer services who were extremely helpful and professional, this is how I found out about the deception of the other website.

Go through a website that has full contact details and use a credit card as this gives you greater rights to getting your money back.
suee10
4/18/15
I ordered a size 6 dress from millybridal from the millybridal.co.uk site. However the dress sent was a size 10 and when I questioned it they said it was my fault for ordering a USA size 6 which is a uk 10! It was a UK site and nowhere did it say they are USA sizes! So I'm now selling it for a fraction of what I paid and now have to wait to take my daughter out shopping as im recovering from an operation! Nightmare firm! Will never use again, please think carefully before you do! £120.00 out of pocket!
goldberge1
1/7/15
I got the dress yesterday and it is so beautiful.
I am so surprised that the fabric of the dress is very soft. Thank you very much for your kind service and help.
You are the best!w to help others learn about this online business
briannac1
5/12/14
You can't trust every online shop you pass, but when you fall in love with a dress and your only left with one choice and your waiting on your nerves to receive it after you've made the payment, its haunting because you don't how whether to trust some site you know nothing about, But its about taking a risk. And let me say one of my favourite risks online. You have this perfect image in your mind about the dress, the colour, the size and you would hate if it goes all wrong. Was i satisfied with what i got ?? well The dress was delivered on time 8 days after the payment was made, the colour was exactly as shown in the picture , the fitting was perfect, the interaction with millybridal's customer service was very comforting and i was so damn satisfied. Every occasion i have i hop on to uk.millybridal 2 dress's from here. and honestly i'm not disappointed one bit, I'm actually so happy and amazed by the service. A big Thank you to everyone involved with uk.millybridal.org.
areebak
6/22/19
So so happy with how the dress came out! Totally fell in love, thank you so much couldn't recommend you guys enough!

Hi Hollie, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Phoebe, Thank you for getting in touch with us! The processing means the dress is being made. Please have no worry. Once the dress was finished. You will receive an e-mail with tracking number. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. Have a great day! Kindest Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Lana, Thank you for your message. We have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Our email address is service@millybridal.org. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi ZyKeria, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Suzanne, Sorry for the late reply! We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us. We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. We would study your case carefully and resolve it there and we are now waiting for your reply. Appreciate your cooperation and kindly understanding in advance! Yours Sincerely, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Rachael, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Elaine, Thank you for your inquiry. We do state about our phone number on the "contact us" page. You can have a check. However, due to the time difference and signal issue, we may not get your call successfully. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Should you have any questions, remarks or pieces of advice, please don't hesitate to contact us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/contact-us.html Have a nice day. Best Wishes, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Jessica, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hello Samuel, Thank you for your message. Our website (http://uk.millybridal.org/) are still in business, and we have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to respond to our email or get in touch with us via Live chat/WhatsApp! Have a great day! MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Courtney, Thank you for contacting MillyBridal. Kindly note that the total time it will take to receive your order is the processing time + the shipping time. Please see below for more details: 1. Processing time: All MillyBridal products require processing time. It is necessary for us to inspect all items one by one prior to shipping. Processing time takes usually 7-10 business days. The specific processing is indicated on each item page. 2. Shipping Time The shipping time depends on the shipping method you choose when you place the order. For more details please check: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/delivery.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Best regards, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Uk.millybridal.org staff and other customers.

Uk.millybridal.org?