Uk.millybridal.org reviews

Tel: +1 323-739-7755

katel195
6/3/17
Ordered the dress and paid extra for expedited delivery. It didn't arrive so I cancelled the order. They accepted the cancellation and then later that day shipped a dress. This led to no end of hassle. They told me I'd have to wait for delivery then return it (at my own expense) and then they'd refund. My daughter decided to try the dress on so she could keep it for a future event. It was no where near the size 10 we'd ordered. More like a very small size on the bodice despite her being an 8/10 and despite me having measured her carefully according to the size chart. There was also a defect in the stitching at the back so the skirt didn't hang properly. Despite all this I have had to pay for return. I don't trust them to refund me so am passing this over to my credit card company. They are unprofessional and, in my opinion, dishonest. I think they just found a dress to ship after I'd cancelled in the hope I'd keep it. Clearly there are some good reviews for some lucky people, but in view of my experience and the number of other very poor reviews, think very carefully before using this company. I'm giving one star as zero stars isn't an option.
wendym114
6/3/17
I ordered a dress for my daughters prom that she had fallen in love with. Ordered it and had no response of confirmation of my order for a few weeks even thought I had emailed them in a few occasions . Eventually got back to me and then the dress arrived a few weeks later. OMG!!! All screwed up in a postage bag and when opened not a bit like the picture. The colour, the material was awful cheap nasty material. Didn't fit properly at all even though I had gone of their measurement chart. It had 4 marks on the back of the dress. I have tried on 5 separate occasions to email millybridal and had no response what so ever. I have give them chance to respond and waited 4 weeks so now ism going to take it u with my credit card company in which I paid for the dress. This serve is disgusting.
deborahd71
6/2/17
Although I hate ordering dresses online for important events , I fell in love with this one and had to have it for my husband's military ball ! I'm 5'4 and a 34,29,40 which means my bust is a SMALL, my waist is a MEDIUM , and my hips are a LARGE according to this size chart. I'm sure some of you can understand my struggle. So, I did what the website suggest and ordered a bigger size. I ordered a large & the bottom fit beautifully , but the top was a little loose & the length was a little long. I took it to get altered & now it's my dream dress. I'd definitely recommend this , just follow the size chart and if you're between sizes, like I am, just be prepared to get it altered !
cerib
6/1/17
Total pile of $#*! don't even bother with these!!!!!!!
My daughter ordered a prom dress paid £154
Came yesterday and it was awful, damaged,tacky,cheap nasty material, dirty off colour netting for sleeves.,pieces of cotton and sequins hanging off, no label or size on dress and no return slip in packaging or a contact
Now trying to get a refund from this sham of a company that says UK.millybridal but shipping address on packaging says Singapore
Really really angry
wilsone6
5/31/17
I spent weeks looking for the perfect dress when I came across this dress in a store but sadly they didn't have my size and couldn't get it shipped in time for my dance! Someone told me about this site and luckily they had this dress (even in the color I wanted too).

I LOVE THIS DRESS and it's even cuter in person. It's super long on me but I'm only 5'2, the top fit me perfectly, I'm a 32 A and bought a size 0. It has pockets which makes it 10 x better. Also, it was delivered within three days. I'm absolutely in love with this dress so if you're thinking about buying it, DO IT!!! It's worth every cent.

This is a 100% authentic dress and I got lots of compliments on it! I wish I could upload a photo to show how stunning it is.

I love this dress! I got the skirt, and it's a little darker than the picture but so cute!
natashaw28
5/26/17
They don't use quality materials, boning, premium hand sewn anything, their material is see through, not the same colour and they state they are from London and actually they ship from China, they are very difficult to get a refund and even then it is not the full amount. DON'T USE THIS SITE, YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME
shannonb84
5/26/17
Please, I want to save everyone from the heartbreak and humiliation. http://uk.millybridal.org/ is a con. They claim they are from somewhere in the UK, however they are from China. The dresses aren't made with premium materials, they don't include boning and don't expect them to look like the image posted on the site. They refuse to give you a full refund and offer you 15%/30%/65% refund but you have to pay the shipping cost and obviously this isn't cheap when you finally realise it is from China. The reviews that are posted are clearly FAKE or they PAY people to write reviews as I hardly believe anyone will enjoy their garments.
karenr166
5/23/17
I've purchased a dress from them that I think is only fit for cleaning up in my daughter is so upset . The dress is nothing like the pictures on the website , cheap and nasty material and when you try to contact them to return it they only want to give you 15% of what you've paid for it plus there is no return labels which they don't want to give you details when you try to contact them . So thanks to milly bridal my daughter is without a prom dress , hope you are happy with your rip of methods. PEOPLE STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE
amandal121
5/16/17
Great dress! Just as pretty as the picture and size was as expected. It is sad thing but it is really the first time ordering a dress has worked out right for me. I had talked with their customer service to check if I can make the split 4/5 inches lower than the picture because the split is too high for me. I also had told them some other requirements and the customizing did not cost me any coins. The dress came as what EXACTLY what I want. I really appreicate it. Fitting and comfort is great! Would definitely recommend this site to others, just be prepared to pay a bit extra for the shipping as the dress are from China. It took me around one month to get my dress. However, the dress will definitely be a great value for your money.
jamesd320
5/16/17
We ordered this dress in a custom size and in the grape colour. The sizing was perfect and well worth the small extra cost. The quality of this dress couldn't be better. The materials are of a lovely quality, from the cream satin under dress to the lovely lace-up detail on the back, the coloured lace and boned bodice and tulle skirt. The beading is lovely too. I can't fault this dress. I wouldn't hesitate to use this company again. Thank you so much for making my daughter's prom dress dream come true.

I can fully recommend this dress!!!
bethw64
5/16/17
DO NOT USE. Ordered a dress from them in March for daughters prom. Arrival date was April. I missed the delivery so rang and asked for it to be delivered to my local pickup point. Two days after I went in but was told I couldn't pick it up as I didn't have an email or text and no photo id. Rang delivery company the next day and they said milly bridal had requested the dress back. I've online chatted with milly Friday 3 times. The second time they said they would send out another dress so waited another 2 weeks and nothing. They fobbed me off each time. I've emailed them twice and got a reply today. They told me the dress has been ruined and they will make another one and I need to pay £80. Wish we had read the reviews before buying.
frederic666
5/15/17
I wanted to give a detailed review to help other brides who are thinking of buying their gown online. I am from UK and when I started looking at gowns I just could not bring myself to spend thousands on a dress for just one day. So instead I started looking online. I did quite a lot of research into different websites, and read a lot of terrible stories. I found that many websites looked unreliable e.g all the pictures looked stolen from designers and prices were too good to be true. Then I found uk.millybridal.org. There prices were slightly more than other online sites, but still far cheaper than in store boutiques. This actually made me feel better about it. I did plenty of research, and read as many independent reviews as I could find. I found that it was mostly positive. I decided that I would risk it and I ordered from millybridal quite early, so that if it didn't go to plan I would still have time to find another option. I read every single piece of information on the website and I was appreciative of how they were quite honest about purchasing online, that their dresses are made in China. Also that there was a chat section so I could ask questions. I did ask several questions about fabric options etc, and the progress of my dress once I had ordered and for each request, the person made contact with the tailor and had sent me an email with a quality reply within 24 hours which was great.

I did a custom made order, so I supplied my measurements. It said that production time was 25 days, plus 3-5 days delivery. I was alerted that my dress was completed and being sent out after about 28 days, so pretty spot on. They provided a tracking number so I could see the progress of delivery at all times. The package arrived just in a plastic bag, so not packaged particularly carefully, but mine was not a creasing fabric so it was ok.

I was extremely nervous at all times throughout my purchase. I was quite anxious that it would be different, poor quality, or just not turn up at all. Opening the dress was exciting and I was so relieved to see that the dress was just perfect! It was exactly the same as the pictures on the website - of course I was aware that the pictures were of tall thin models and I am short and curvy so knew it would look different. But the fabric, style, cut, everything was exactly as I had hoped for. And If I expected the quality not to be great from an online purchase I was wrong. The quality of the fabric and sewing/stitching was fantastic.
jv54
5/12/17
Shocking service, poor quality products and customer service links (Facebook/web site: Live chat link) which fall on deaf ears and are a complete waste of time.

If your looking for a company that rips young girls and women off, you'll do no better than Milly Brides. Firstly, look are their web address. Laughable! http://uk.millybridal.org/ Note the (org) at the end of the web address. Something thats used on government bodies and charitable organisations. Admittedly, I didnt see this as my daughter made the purchase and she failed to notify me until it was too late.

Here's what I can tell about Milly Bridal & how they choose to operate what they term as a " BEST WEDDING DRESSES AND PROM DRESSES UK" business. Sorry folks but thats simply not the case - BE VERY VERY AWARE OF THESE SCAMMERS !!!!!!!!!

CUSTOMER SERVICE: Is that what they call it!! Don't use their Facebook messaging service as they will fob you off with a load of crap. There Live Chat appears to be answered by some with limited knowledge and again they will fob you off saying contact us via the web site.

Once you do contact them via their site, you'll get a standard automatic reply to again fob you off. Once replied it will take days for them to reply if they can be bothered at all.

RETURNS:
This is the most laughable aspect of their business. When you do open your parcel you wont find a returns labels in there so thats your first worrying point. Secondly, bearing in mind that transit times from China (Its is where the crap is made) is on average 14 days from your placed order, how on earth can you return an item in 7 days. (see there return policy)

You wont get a refund from these sharks.

Ive taken the time to post three images relating to Milly Brides. The first is the image you'll see when you do a google search on them. That should be enough to make you concerned. Just look at it. A London flat above a set of shops. ADRESS: 196 High Rd, Wood Green, London N22 8HH
Rough looking isn't it? Thats a reflection of their so called business

Im surprised that there isn't anymore Google reviews regarding these scammers but I feel rest assured that after you guys see this review you'll hopefully add one yourself.

My daughter was coned out of £100. She now has no prom dress. She's in tears and very upset. Milly Bridal continue to operate. I feel sorry for those of you who have parted with your hard earned cash.
Ive reported these sharks to UK Trading Standards and I urge all of you with a similar experience's to do so.

Im now off to pay them a direct visit but I wont be wear a dress.....
aliciaq1
5/11/17
I am so satisifed with my dress and the customer service. They sent me some emails and even called me to confirm the order information. So professional. The only thing is my dress came around 3 days later than the expected delivery time. I was worried because my prom is this Saturday. I did not know what to do if it did not arrive in time. The dress is so so beautiful. I love the shining beads and beautiful lace flowers. I just love everything of the dress.
I am 5 ft. 4 and ordered a Size 8. It fit me perfectly. Thanks so much for the amazing dress.
voillm
5/11/17
I needed a item to dress my 12 months old child in for a party.
The website was easy to use and they seemed to have loads of items in stock with excellent delivery options and (handily for me) an option to collect from the warehouse.
On arrival to the warehouse which was easily found using the postcode I was geted by a member of staff who retrieved my waiting item for me, I was in the warehouse for less than a minute, seamless.
All of the orders arrived on time & I was kept informed by text message as to when my order would arrive.
All in all a great service was provided from the uk.millybridal.org. I definately recommend them.
bethr53
5/9/17
I read the reviews after I ordered my dress (clever I know). They were very mixed and I got worried that my dress was going to be bad quality. However, I thought there was a small possibility that it would turn out ok so I didn't cancel my order. It took a while to arrive but once it did... it was great! I was very lucky. I had contact with the vendor and they were friendly and informative. It didn't look exactly like the picture but was very similar with good sewing and material. It need to be adjusted slightly but for the price.... well worth it at £100 including £20 postage and packaging. You need to be aware that it won't be the dress in the picture. I was extremely lucky. There are defo better websites to buy off which are less unreliable. Good luck!
danieller50
5/5/17
Thinking I've been scammed! Ordered on April 12th money went straight away from my bank account and expected delivery date has passed. Getting no reply to emails (have sent4). Extremely disappointed as this was a dress for my daughter for her confirmation.
tendom
5/4/17
This my Order Number: **************402
I Order Date: March 16, 2017, my wedding dress I paid for fast delivery
am losing my patience I am i scammed or what ?????
very disappointed
graceb58
4/27/17
Wow! Seriously surprised with quality and style. I ordered a bridesmaid dress to see if I would like it and I LOVE it! Can't wait to order for my whole Bridal party! Fast shipping and great customer service as well!!! Definitely would recommend.
mandyt17
4/27/17
Received Daughters Prom Dress Monday, we were so disapointed the quality was awful, it was a lace dress and at the ends of the lace is white, which as you can imagine looks awful, the finish is terrible have now got to try and buy or hire a dress
locally and wish we had done originaly but daughter loved the style of this dress.
Have emailed 4 tinmes and sent photos but still no reply. Not holding up much hope.

Tip for consumers: Please be aware and avoid disapointment especially for all our
daughters who set there hearts on the prom dress they want and are so upset when dress arrives. Have had no reply from company and have emailed for times!!!! Mrs Taylor Suffolk

francest23
Frances T.
4/26/17
Beautiful dress. It was very like the one in the picture expect for the color. It turned out darker than the picture shows. I found the sizing to be slightly bigger than expected. I am 180 cm and 63 kg and I ordered US 8 / UK 12 / EU 38 and dress fitted ok but it would be better if I ordered EU 36. The dress is stretchy and without zipper. Will definitely purchase from this site again.
sarahg157
4/25/17
First of all, I have to say that I was very satisfied with the prom dress I bought from Uk.millybridal.org that I asked them to send me the link to write the good review for them. Uk.millybridal.org was a great part of my wonderful prom day. On top of the every reasonable and affordable price, the prom dress I bought from Uk.millybridal.org was the custom size, perfect fit, arrive on time and the customer service is great. They responded to my emails in a timely and professional manner. The team worked closely with me to ensure that everything is per order, they confirmed the details of size and length to make sure all is right. I am very impressed and satisfied. I would recommend this store to my family and friends.
bridgetj11
4/24/17
It's my first time to purchase a dress from this shop, and my dress was absolutely gorgeous. They have great customer service, they ask me to check the dress color and size, even the date I need to make sure everything is correct. Can't wait to wear my dress this evening. Although worried it would not be here in time, it is and I'm over the moon with it! It's just like the original. I will be recommending them to my friends for their dresses. thanks.
rachellek2
4/20/17
The dress came so much faster than expected. I bought my prom dress off of this website last year and was not disappointed so I decided to again this year. When I tried on the dress, it fit a little loosely, but I had already expected that. Will definitely buy from again!
lindar194
4/20/17
I was worried because there was only less than three weeks for me to get my dress. I asked them if I could get my dress before my prom. They guaranteed a fast shipping. Then I got my dress in about 2 weeks. I just could not belive it. The dress is so beautiful. The dress looks perfect on me. I love the mermaid look. The only thing is the sexy v neck. The neckline is a bit too deep for me. However, I like the dress!!! It is the best dress I have ever seen.

Hi Hollie, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Phoebe, Thank you for getting in touch with us! The processing means the dress is being made. Please have no worry. Once the dress was finished. You will receive an e-mail with tracking number. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. Have a great day! Kindest Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Lana, Thank you for your message. We have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Our email address is service@millybridal.org. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi ZyKeria, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Suzanne, Sorry for the late reply! We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us. We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. We would study your case carefully and resolve it there and we are now waiting for your reply. Appreciate your cooperation and kindly understanding in advance! Yours Sincerely, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Rachael, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Elaine, Thank you for your inquiry. We do state about our phone number on the "contact us" page. You can have a check. However, due to the time difference and signal issue, we may not get your call successfully. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Should you have any questions, remarks or pieces of advice, please don't hesitate to contact us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/contact-us.html Have a nice day. Best Wishes, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Jessica, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hello Samuel, Thank you for your message. Our website (http://uk.millybridal.org/) are still in business, and we have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to respond to our email or get in touch with us via Live chat/WhatsApp! Have a great day! MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Courtney, Thank you for contacting MillyBridal. Kindly note that the total time it will take to receive your order is the processing time + the shipping time. Please see below for more details: 1. Processing time: All MillyBridal products require processing time. It is necessary for us to inspect all items one by one prior to shipping. Processing time takes usually 7-10 business days. The specific processing is indicated on each item page. 2. Shipping Time The shipping time depends on the shipping method you choose when you place the order. For more details please check: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/delivery.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Best regards, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Uk.millybridal.org staff and other customers.

Uk.millybridal.org?