UK-MobileStore.co.uk

UK-MobileStore.co.uk

uk-mobilestore.co.uk

UK-MobileStore.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.24 stars from 55 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. UK-MobileStore.co.uk also ranks 144th among Mobile Accessories sites. The most common issues with UK-MobileStore.co.uk are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• This has to be the worst customer service i have ever experienced.
  • I received the item 15-days after it was dispatched.
How would you rate UK-MobileStore.co.uk?

“Speak as you find”

Dai C.
9/27/18

Ordered Mh750 headphones for Sony XZ1. Originals had packed in and had ordered 2 from eBay only to find they were fake items and did not work with phone following a system update from Sony to block unofficial headsets on their hardware. Ordered from UK Mobile store then read a load of horror reviews. Suffice to say I was not holding out much hope. Items arrived within 2 days, they work with the phone and are genuine quality goods. The bad reviews must be indicative of an issue with this company as there are loads of them. However my experience was very good.

“SCAM ARTISTS!!!! AVOID AVOID!”

elizabeth s.
5/15/20

I wish I had read the reviews before ordering from this company. I received a cover for my tablet but it was warped, so I returned it with a promise from them via email of a full refund. Got proof of delivery from the post office confirming they received the package but have not heard from them since. They refuse to return my emails and I have received no refund. I paid through debit card so not sure if the bank can help. What a SCAM!

customer service (8) item (20) paypal (12) uk mobile store (4)
anniej30
September 6th, 2018
I had to really complain and contact legal advice to express my anger to finally receive my phone cover ordered over 5 wks ago. I was going to report to fraud dept as advised legally and said so. I now have my order. The next day. But the ordeal means I will never use this company again. My Roxfit premium Book Case Touch made for Xperia Z3 Clear Flip Cover cost £9.99 is acceptable for use but does not close when the phone is in it, only closes shut when the cover is empty? Not sure if its a copy or genuine. But it does hold my phone and does keep it protected.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the UK-MobileStore.co.uk staff and other customers.

We are the UKs Largest mobile phone accessories leading supplier, supplied at unbeatable prices. Cases, Screen Protectors, Holders & Chargers and more

ahmedr1
Ahmed R.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UK-MobileStore.co.uk?

Have a question about UK-MobileStore.co.uk?