United Health Care

United Health Care has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. United Health Care also ranks 6th among Affordable Care Act sites.

How would you rate United Health Care?

“United health care created this entire TV...”

Nancy Y.
11/13/13

United health care created this entire TV channel on how the affordable care act affects all of us. Even if you do not have united health care this is a great website. I have blue cross and they do not have these videos but they should. I am not sure why the government does not put out great videos like this. You would think they would do this for us. I am glad united health explains how obamacare affects us. Here is a lazy link to the videos http://www.uhc.tv/term?term=Health+Care+Reform+Demystified&sid=78

nancyy3
November 13th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the United Health Care staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about United Health Care?

Have a question about United Health Care?