United Health Care

United Health Care has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. United Health Care ranks 7th among Affordable Care Act sites.

How would you rate United Health Care?

“United health care created this entire TV channel on...”

Nancy Y.
11/13/13

United health care created this entire TV channel on how the affordable care act affects all of us. Even if you do not have united health care this is a great website. I have blue cross and they do not have these videos but they should. I am not sure why the government does not put out great videos like this. You would think they would do this for us. I am glad united health explains how obamacare affects us. Here is a lazy link to the videos http://www.uhc.tv/term?term=Health+Care+Reform+Demystified&sid=78

“Horrible Insurance Company”

Linda M.
11/16/21

Worst ever called them received all the information I would need to get my pump for my lymphedema, also was told it would be covered 100% because I met all my deductibles, now they are saying it isn;'t covered because their clinical team (not doctors, don't know me at all) state it is not medically necessary, my doctor sent everything in that they asked for and I have been using a pump for over 8 years now all of a sudden it is not medically necessary. Right, there will be a law suit coming their way very shortly. They don't want to pay so they are dragging this out until the end of the year. Then watch January 1 they will say oh well now you have to pay your deductibles all over again. Not going to happen this time I am fighting them

nancyy3
November 13th, 2013

lindam2574
November 16th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
NA

Products used:
NA

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the United Health Care staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about United Health Care?

Have a question about United Health Care?