InsuranceMarketplace.org reviews

Natick, MA 01760, US
Tel: 888-233-2104

tetyanal
8/13/16

horrible mistake of visiting this site. i have weirdos calling me nonstop that are weird and unprofessional. i even called the website back, the lady was rude and hung up on me. and i was simply asking to take me off their list.

billp36
2/21/14

I made the mistake of visiting this website after Googling for health insurance in Florida. I found it odd that they required my phone number, but I quickly learned why that wanted it. Within 24 hours, I had received at least 29 unsolicited phone calls -- and I'm on the Do Not Call list.

The numbers called were 863-449-2203; 800-647-1738; 415-363-9650; and 510-550-1157.

I think that InsuranceMarketplace.org should be classified as a harrassing spam site.

dorothyb7
11/13/13

I really liked using this website to see if I could get the affordable care insurance rather than going to the main website. Here I was able to speak to someone on the phone who explained my options to me. They have a special tool that can help you see how much money you will get in credit from the new obama care law.

such a liar you are, this website is a scam and you know it

By tetyana l.
Questions? Get answers from the InsuranceMarketplace.org staff and other customers.

InsuranceMarketplace.org?