InsuranceMarketplace.org

InsuranceMarketplace.org has a consumer rating of 2.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. InsuranceMarketplace.org also ranks 35th among Health Insurance sites.

How would you rate InsuranceMarketplace.org?

“I really liked using this website to see if I...”

Dorothy B.
11/13/13

I really liked using this website to see if I could get the affordable care insurance rather than going to the main website. Here I was able to speak to someone on the phone who explained my options to me. They have a special tool that can help you see how much money you will get in credit from the new obama care law.

“horrible my phone keeps ringing nonstop”

tetyana l.
8/13/16

horrible mistake of visiting this site. i have weirdos calling me nonstop that are weird and unprofessional. i even called the website back, the lady was rude and hung up on me. and i was simply asking to take me off their list.

tetyanal
August 13th, 2016
billp36
February 21st, 2014
I made the mistake of visiting this website after Googling for health insurance in Florida. I found it odd that they required my phone number, but I quickly learned why that wanted it. Within 24 hours, I had received at least 29 unsolicited phone calls -- and I'm on the Do Not Call list.

The numbers called were *******203; *******738; *******650; and *******157.

I think that InsuranceMarketplace.org should be classified as a harrassing spam site.
dorothyb7
November 13th, 2013

such a liar you are, this website is a scam and you know it

By tetyana l.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the InsuranceMarketplace.org staff and other customers.

There's a new way to get health insurance. The Insurance Marketplace will give you more choices and make health plans affordable for all.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about InsuranceMarketplace.org?

Have a question about InsuranceMarketplace.org?