Review of Boomer Benefits

danielle@consumerbg.com

1 star

valeriea67
11/19/18

The Medicare process is unnecessarily confusing. I learned of Boomer Benefits through Facebook. I was getting ready to go with another broker, but liked very much the fact that Boomer Benefits stays with you each year for renewals, and especially helps if we have billing questions after visiting doctors so we don't pay bills unnecessarily. Once I began the process, Boomer Benefits sent DARLA FOWLER my way. Darla is awesome! She helped me know when to sign up for the various sectors of Medicare. After a LOT of research of my own about Medicare and penalties, I have chosen to continue working but jump fully into Medicare and have my work insurance lapse at the end of the year. Darla guided me each step so I wasn't wasting money. I would have done it all wrong on my own and am very grateful for her guidance, not to mention her honesty and friendly manner. My friends already in Medicare asked what I was doing because they have not had a good experience on their own. I have highly recommended Boomer Benefits and have also provided Darla's contact information to them. I feel I am in good hands with Boomer Benefits.

donaldw200
Donald W.
11/14/18

Jeff Benedict was very knowledgeable, helpful and courteous. He took the time to review our options, and then walk us through the registration process. He made the whole process easy and understandable. The promise of future help in processing claims takes the pressure off!

ericg224
10/18/18

I talked to several brokers in advance of my entering MediCare. They were mostly confusing, but Darla at Boomer Benefits made it all easy to understand. She spent hours with me helping me decide on the best supplements for me. Now I am heading into MediCare with the best plans for me, and a real understanding of the process and how I am going to use it. I am telling all my friends to call Darla when they are ready for MediCare. I wish I could give her 10 stars!

kathya138
10/18/18

Laurie Potter was awesome! Answered my questions & concerns as many times as it took for me to understand! Made the process of grand fathering into Medicare with a supplement stress relieving. She was very professional & knowledgeable! I can't thank Laurie enough for all of her help with this process! Thank you Laurie!!

jr364
j r.
10/15/18

Lance Weast gave an unexpected boon to my budget. He informed me of my options in switching to a lower-priced Supplement, Part B. And his knowledge let me know I could change at any time--not wait until "Open Enrollment." He was personable, knowledgeable, professional. I would recommend the website to anyone.

katherinej39
10/3/18

...another way of putting it--NOT forgetting me. Thanks also for getting to me the forms I needed through the mail. You have made this process so easy for me , and I feel like I can depend on you for future assistance. Mrs. Jackson, FL

karenl448
9/3/18

Joye Smoak was our rep and she was outstanding. Quickly supplied us with all of our Medigap options and prices. Very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. She was able to immediately answer our questions. I can't imagine doing this without the help of Boomer Benefits.

beckyb120
8/25/18

Linda Harris steered me quickly and professionally through the information overload of phone calls and mail about my entry into the world of Medicare. Thanks to Linda I am now happily enrolled in supplemental, drug and dental plans and I am confident that she arranged what I need. No more robocalls or junk mail!

Response from Danielle K., Boomer Benefits Representative
We are so glad that Linda took great care of you Becky! Thanks for the opportunity to earn your business.
stever345
8/23/18

Laurie at Boomer Benefits spent quite a bit of time explaining all the necessary details regarding my new Medicare plan. Her thorough knowledge and recommendations helped assure me that I was choosing the right plan for my needs. I would highly recommend her to anyone approaching the Medicare deadlines. All of my questions were answered professionally and thoroughly.

Response from Danielle K., Boomer Benefits Representative
Makes our day to hear that, Steve! Thanks for sharing your feedback.
davidn354
8/20/18

Working with my agent Lance Weast was an awesome experience. He found me great supplemental insurance at a very reasonable price. Very knowledgeable, answered all my questions and was quick to respond to my emails.

elliem57
8/18/18

I will start my Medicare coverage on October 1st of this year. I made it through the A&B part easily enough and then the secondary coverage was needed.

I am a fairly intelligent woman but I found the search for information on DGEF... WHATEVER to be confusing at best.

I decided I would find a professional to help me. I went from being confused to nearly suicidal!! I selected a broker and after a meeting with him I walked out of his office with spaghetti for brains.

So I got on the Internet and researched the complaints made by people about brokers who couldn't do the job.

Then I found Boomers and, oh my God, what a difference!

Paulette answered every question without a sales pitch behind it. There was no "flim flam" and I am very comfortable with all the information I received.

The ratings only go up to 5 but I have to give Boomer's and Paulette a 10!!

I am going to sleep well tonight!

jimb584
8/16/18

The web site offers both written and video information to guide you through the complicated options in order to select the your best medicare solution. Jana Shelton, our agent, was extremely helpful and patient in guiding my wife and I to "fine tune" our choices, without the hint of pressure. Excellent service, communication and guidance.

pamk73
8/15/18

Can't rave enough about the fantastic customer service "Boomer Benefits" offers. I attended one of their on-line webinars and it was so good - and so full of info that I didn't want it to end. My contact there, Laurie Potter, has been absolutely amazing to work with. She's helpful, patient, and could not have been more generous with her time. Her follow through on everything has been most impressive. I feel that there isn't anything about Medicare she can't answer ... it's a great feeling to know she's got my back and really cares.

sandrad216
8/8/18

After looking at many websites offering access to medicare supplements, I decided to call Boomer Benefits for two reasons: (1) the comprehensive list of companies they are licensed to represent and (2) the overwhelmingly positive reviews they have received. As it turns out, all of the positive reviews this company has received are well deserved. Brad, the agent I worked with to secure my policy, was courteous and helpful. He provided insights into the various insurers they work with in my state, including company size, length of time in the medicare market, financial ratings and average year-over-year rate increases. That information helped me make what I feel is a well informed choice, after which Brad walked me through the application in short order, then followed up with email copies of my application and some required documents. Within a week, Brad contacted me again to tell me my policy was approved and explained how to get help should I need it. This process could not have been easier or more pleasant. I highly recommend Boomer Benefits to others looking for information on medicare supplements and/or looking to secure coverage. And thanks again to Brad for his fantastic service!

davidf620
8/3/18

I elected to sign up for Medicare supplemental plans through Boomer Benefits after listening to one of their online seminars. With this an other research, I was already familiar with my options and knew what plan I wanted. Sean was very pleasant, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. He verified that my choices made sense for my needs and he took us through the process of selecting a provider and then the enrollment process. With his support, I was confident that I had done everything correctly and completely. Before working with Boomer Benefits, I looked for other Medicare brokerage services and could not find any source that seemed as fully informative, unbiased and clear about the process. I am also glad to have the option of utilizing their customer support staff if needed in the future.

judyb247
8/3/18

Laurie was exceptional! I was so confused trying to navigate Medicare supplemental and dental/vision insurance. Laurie was so kind and professional and explained all the details to me. She wasn't pushy - she was there to help. I want to take her to lunch! Judy

charlesr259
8/1/18

Sean, was professional, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. He took the time needed and then executed on everything we discussed promptly.

brigitteg11
7/26/18

Jana and Ally did an outstanding job, advising, confirming, and facilitating my enrollment into the medicare supplement and the prescription drug coverage plans that are right for me.
Both ladies were very pleasant to work with, communicating with them was informative and reassuring. Based on my experience working with Jana and Ally, I can unequivocally recommend Boomer Benefits.
Brigitte G

mildredg11
7/19/18

Robin helped me so greatly in researchhing the best supplement to my medicare, but also helped me to drop Humana after they refused to accept my lresigning. I had mamy problems resigning and enrollling in the plan that she spent so much time researching. What a Godsend!

brendas303
7/17/18

Boomer Benefits offers an exceptional service for those of us who are new to Medicare. Linda Harris worked with me over several phone calls during which she aptly explained the various options for Medicare supplemental insurance and answered all of my many, many questions in an easy-to-understand manner. Her knowledge runs deep and wide, and her manner is friendly and patient. I cannot recommend her highly enough. For Part D prescription coverage, Nicole Bocz guided me through the truly confusing options available. Good math skills are required to calculate which drug plan will give you the most affordable coverage at the same time it provides all the prescriptions you need. There are lots of moving parts in the drug plans, and she detailed all the factors necessary in effectively comparing and contrasting the plans. Like Linda did, Nicole kindly fielded lots of questions and hypotheticals from me.

Given how complicated Medicare is, and given how important it is to make good decisions based on your individual needs, budget, and lifestyle, it is very helpful to find a company like Boomer Benefits which regards comprehensive, up-to-date information as well as outstanding customer service as their top priorities.

Tip for consumers: Do a little homework ahead of time to be familiar with the various parts of Medicare and how they generally work. Boomer Benefits will be able to explain the confusing parts, and they will answer any question you can throw at them.

pattyh45
1/27/18

Linda Harris was very patient with my husband and I and never appeared in a hurry to get off the phone, even when we had just one more question...
I felt safe with her in that she was going to steer me in the direction that was right for my individual needs. I look forward to working with the the support staff in the future.

gailw37
1/17/18

So glad I found Boomerbenefits. Jana was so helpful in getting me started with Medicare and other insurance needs. Today, I found that there had been a clerical error and Ally was able to put me in touch with someone at Medicare to get it corrected. So glad I have them to help me.

rhondaw57
1/6/18

From Carrie W.---I am so grateful for Boomer Benefits! The staff is clearly dedicated to supporting seniors through any/all aspects of Medicare coverage. Valaree provided exceptional assistance as she spoke to my daughter (on my behalf) about next steps to address a potential coverage issue. Not only did she offer the benefit of her knowledge and experience, Valaree took the initiative to seamlessly conduct some quick research to ensure the most comprehensive insight into the issue. Everything makes sense now and I feel more comfortable getting the supplies I need to continue my remaining treatment sessions. I just wanted to personally acknowledge Valaree as yet another example of the exceptional customer service delivered by the Boomer Benefits staff. Thank you!!

janetm141
1/4/18

A friend told me about Boomer Benefits and I owe her many thanks. This was the first time I had to choose a Medicare supplement plan and without the help of Jana Shelton at Boomer Benefits it would have taken much more time and been difficult. This is an important choice and has great financial consequences. Jana was patient and knowledgeable. She helped me sort the pros and cons of each plan and I am confident that I made the right choice for my family. Many thanks to Boomer Benefits for providing this valuable service.

rhondar36
Rhonda R.
12/30/17

Valaree was wonderful to work with and I am so happy to have had the excellent service provided! Thank you.

Hi Loretta, Yes we work with AARP as well as around 30 other insurance carriers. There is no fee to use our services. You can read more about how that works here: https://boomerbenefits.com/faq/why-do-i-need-an-agent/

By Danielle K., Boomer Benefits Representative

Hi Rick, you have the same 7-month initial enrollment period for A and B as you do for Part D. So you can enroll in Part D as late as 3 months after your 65th birthday month. As long as you apply for Part D before that window ends, you won't face any late penalties. Your Medicare supplement open enrollment window lasts for 6 months after your Part B effective date, so if you apply during those 6 months, you won't have to answer any health questions. If you apply more than 6 months past your Part B effective date, you will answer medical questions and go through underwriting.

By Danielle K., Boomer Benefits Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Boomer Benefits staff and other customers.

Boomer Benefits?