DentaCard Discount Dental Plans reviews

contact@dentacard.com

nj20
N J.
4/29/19

Enrollment was easy. Additional free month is great bargain. Representative who took the information over the phone was very courteous and efficient. Overall excellent experience and will recommend to others.

rk206
R K.
4/23/19

I signed up with DentaCard over a year ago, and immediately saved maybe 40% on a crown. I continue with teeth cleaning and all dental problems. No bad news; I recommend it.

christinad122
3/6/19

The customer service was excellent and very proficient. I will save so much money by using this card.

gailj43
3/4/19

We have used this card for about 3 years now and we are very satisfied. It cut the cost of our dentist fees and since we are retired, every saving counts. We are very pleased with the card and the representative I talked to was very pleasant.

stephenwk
2/19/19

I've used Denta Card for over 3 years; unfortunately I just learned they do NOT offer free routine exams; however, there may be a discount on the 2 a year routine exam. This year for first time, my Cigna Health Ins. ALSO does not offer the free routine exam for first time in 12+ years - OR, Merritt Mill no longer accepts Cigna Health Spring insurance which is very bad. I am thinking of dropping Denta Card in favor of actiual "Dental Ins." like Delta Dental.

elainek65
Elaine K.
2/12/19

The young lady I spoke to was very helkful and knowledgeable. Very pleased with the over all customer service.

angelas446
1/24/19

Super easy to join. I was given a flyer with my dentist code number on it. When to DENTACARD.COM and had some questions. I called and was greeted by a very courteous and friendly voice on the phone that answer all my questions. Sing up and use it the nexts day.

rickn68
1/17/19

We have been very pleased with the plan. It has helped us with dental care, as we are on Medicare and have no dental insurance.

louisem152
1/12/19

Much cheaper than our previous plan, good value. We would recommend it to our friends and family. Easy to use.

beckyj51
1/10/19

I feel having this card has given me some peace of mind because it has saved me some money on expensive procedures that I have had. The company makes it very easy to talk to someone.

joannc75
1/8/19

This plan helps my family afford some procedures that may have been otherwise postponed due to their being cost prohibitive.

minniec10
1/7/19

My family has enjoyed this discount plan for several years now. It has saved us hundreds of dollars in dental expenses. It is an amazing plan considering it is so reasonably priced.

anonymousq273
anonymous Q.
1/2/19

Signed up for this plan upon recommendation from our dentist. Quick, easy, and the most inexpensive plans I found online.

lindas300
Linda S.
12/6/18

The DentaCard is great to have for your dental needs . . . especially for Senior Citizens. I would highly recommend it.

kirks70
12/3/18

The wife and I have been paying our dentist top dollar prices for years. We stubbed on this program by accident and our looking forward to saving some money. The person on the phone was very polite we did need to change dentist thou since our old dentist was not on this network.

anneg131
12/1/18

It is helpful to have the 25% discount depending on how often you go to the dentist. But, it has become too expensive to be cost effective. Rates for family plan have gone up to $139.99.

michellel286
Michelle L.
11/19/18

I think this is a great plan for people who don't have any coverage through their place of employment or if they are on disability

norbertov3
11/12/18

Today is not easy have money these services dental help a lot a much people, is good service thanks for these opportunity for better halt for everyone

garys539
11/8/18

Call John to get a full explanation of cost & benefits. John @DentaCard provided one of the best customer service contacts, I have ever encountered, during my call, he answered all my question and directed me where to go on the web site to get more details, while I was on the phone with him. I purchased full year service on the first phone call.

kathleenm320
11/6/18

DentaCard is well worth the low yearly cost and the incentive to refer others. I received an extra month for referring a friend and Sn extra month by renewing early.

maryu53
10/22/18

DentaCard has made it affordable for me to get x-rays and maintenance work done on my teeth. Thumbs up!

larrys389
10/11/18

This is different from insurance somehow, before I retired I had dental insurance but always had a co pay so it doesn't seem much different to me, except for a lot less paperwork and back and forth and stalling.

margarett125
10/11/18

Our experience has been satisfactory. We have not had many dental bills but are satisfied with the overall experience.

carls202
10/5/18

It's very simple to use your Dentacard at the Dentist. It saves you money on Dental procedures and teeth cleanings. Just show your card to the many participating dentists and they apply a discount to your billing.

kathleenf64
Kathleen F.
10/4/18

This is a terrific plan, which has saved me several dollars. Also I got a free month for referring a friend and a free month for renewing early. Thank you so much.

Questions? Get answers from the DentaCard Discount Dental Plans staff and other customers.

1 Photo for DentaCard Discount Dental Plans

DentaCard Discount Dental Plans?