UDPR

UDPR has a consumer rating of 1.38 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. UDPR ranks 458th among Men's Clothing sites.

How would you rate UDPR?

“Request fulfillment...”

Clayton R.
3/22/18

Someone here requested a review of this site. So sitejabber member to the rescue here... Yes, this site is legit. Yes, you can buy your items here. If you wish to buy an item here, please be sure to google the title of the item to make sure it is not available cheaper elsewhere (while also keeping in mind the shipping costs if you do find it cheaper elsewhere. Some places will show a lower price but the shipping/processing charges will cover the amount you were supposedly "saving". This is a sneaky thing online sellers do. Also make sure it is not coming from China. Most sites that scam are based in Hong Kong or whatever). As always when you buy from pricey clothing sites, be sure to pay with paypal. Just so you can rest assured that you will not get scammed. But I'm 99% sure this site is for real and you will not get scammed. Hope this helps and happy shopping :)

“THIEVES!”

Tatjana G.
1/17/19

I ordered one cardigan and never got it! There's no communication, no contact details and now it shows on the contact form - not successful, try again later. Why didn't I see all the grammar mistakes etc. before ordering? I wanted that cardigan so much that was stupid to use this site.

tatjanag4
January 17th, 2019

anthonye79
March 5th, 2019

They happily take your details and card number etc. and then remove the funds and that is it. Suspicious site that does not work.
Credit card company told me that amount was low so it was approved by them. Based in China they even converted the currency. Might not see my money again as "I gave them the details"

claytonr10
March 22nd, 2018

Hope this helps and happy shopping :)

eglej
June 13th, 2018

I visited this store. I paid the money and more than the price of the item written, because it converted to Chinese potions. No contact, no communication and no goods. I wrote to the Hugo Boss Representative, they replied that this store is fake. Do not buy, because you will not get the goods and the money from the credit card will scan much more. They do not contact, there is no phone number or address. Defenders and thieves.

adame78
July 7th, 2018

I received a pair of jeans, but they are not Hugo boss, a completely different size and some cheap unknown branded product.
Stay away

bartr13
February 11th, 2019

I tried to order something on hugobossorangeoutlet.com, but after entering my card number and code, I got an error instead of being asked for extra code. The day after I was contacted by the bank card company because someone tried to misuse my card. Luckily they could block my card.

lindsa
July 18th, 2018

Do not use this website as no goods are sent and no communication either. No way of contacting this company in any way. Completely fake rip off website. Had to cancel my credit card and lost my money.

Tip for consumers:
STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE IT IS FAKE

rosaa29
July 16th, 2018

Don't buy anything here. It is a completely fake store. They only get your money (quite a lot more than stated when they convert it to yuans) and that's all. They are liars and delinquents and should be all in prison

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the UDPR staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UDPR?

Have a question about UDPR?