Review of TumbleDeal

Oklahoma City, OK 73104, US
support@TumbleDeal.com

ameliar31
9/11/18

I become obsessed with buying from you. There are so many deals and most of the items are at a pretty affordable price. Recently, I purchased a purse for 7$ and it was a real bargain as it's previous price was 10$ higher. Thank you guys for great service!

barbarab294
11/19/17

Loved everything I got from you guys at the best prices $$$$ what happen?? please come back. I had your app on my phone and would buy great bed sheets and stuff Never had a need to call on customer service fast shipping always . I was counting on You Guys for my Holiday shopping Where are YOU???

genab5
8/2/17

This ring absolutely stunned me! I only saw s small photo at one angle ... this beautiful Sterking setting is very intricate & SOLID. The band is super sturdy and has heart carved out small on both side of Amethyst . Probably my absolute favorite & worth every penny /dollar $$$

chandraprabhak
7/11/17

Great products, great prices ,excellent customer service !!! Never miss a chance of browsing through and buy new ,beautiful products which in reality are beautiful.Never been disappointed.

pamelaj37
7/11/17

please purchase carefully I think the drop shippers are cheating people no box with Item as stated earing lopsided and worst of all had them appraised and they were not even worth 50.00

gingerp11
7/1/17

Very friendly and wonderful service ! Great quality ! Will be doing business again ! Your very addicting so I guess I got to work more to get more .... Lol

roc771
6/21/17

Very pleased with my product. Have ordered before and have had the same experiences. Great time in which it comes and the quality is great.

patriciat82
5/27/17

My entire ordering experience was great. Love my purchase! Most of the items I have purchased have been quite a bargain and have been absolutely beautiful in appearance. I enjoy ordering from TumbleDeal very much and have been a customer for three years now.

veraw8
4/27/17

Please let me back in. I do enjoy your site. I wont do it again. I promise.Can you to be forgiving?Say sorry to Zack. I do keep alot of the tumble deals items. It is you who have been blocking them just because I was forced to return a few.
I can not mention his name but you spoke to him. My huband the ah. I wont tell him what order just please let me back on. I would really Appreciate it and pass the word around how good your site is like I have been doing.

Tip for consumers: Don't ever return things or they will block you. I just hope they are forgiving. For I do like their site.

dawns96
4/4/17

I am very happy with my purchase of my Ray Ban sunglasses. Great price and speedy delivery. Thanks!

maureenh28
3/27/17

I LOVE Tumble deal!!! I'm addicted to this site! Quality products at FAB prices. If the bidding closes on your choice, it'll come back in a few further down/up the page. They give you other shots at it cause, they have good inventory. Very honest, caring customer service if you ever have a problem or are new to the site, as I once was. They really want you to be happy customer They don't want u to feel cheated. Not into ripping you off. I swear by Tumble deal...really

cjm14
3/15/17

I am a big fan of tumble deal. You cannot beat their prices, and, they have the best products. All of the products I have bought thus far were the real deal, not knock-offs. And, I purchased those products at half their original prices. I tell everyone about tumble deal.

jennig4
3/14/17

Haven't had an issue with this site, will continue to shop here. Things ship in a reasonable amount of time and are exactly as described.

michelles272
3/4/17

Really nice purse and my 19 yr old daughter just loves it! It has nice color, well made, and is exactly what she expected!

jacquelinem47
2/27/17

I love the purchase. The earrings are light in weight and look nice on the ear. I'm so glad I got them.

everg3
2/20/17

I love the set and the way they fit one on my ears. The necklace hangs perfectly for adding additional peices.

kellyb191
2/14/17

I will continue shopping on TumbleDeal. Great experience and merchandise. Thanks. Was so impressed with my order I ordered another set.

stephaniec117
2/10/17

The items I've bought have been good quality and the price can't be beat. Fast and easy purchasing and shipping. Totally pleased.

sallyj27
2/6/17

I purchased 2 Clinique foaming soap that are actually SAMPLE size tubes! Save your $ and get the FULL size product at any Clinique store for the same price. This was a RIP OFF

daisyl16
1/25/17

Great service and Iam very satisfied with the product I have No Complaints And very great full for all your products and Service

joanp35
1/10/17

They are deep enough for 2 of our families beds and temind me of our microfiber sheet (silky) which are cool in the summer

maidaq
12/24/16

Fabuloso finísimo gracias estoy muy feliz

brendab105
12/11/16

Beautiful purse

ritas53
11/30/16

Great!!!

gwendolynnc
11/17/16

It is easy to order product that I love and they deliver it quickly without any hassle.

Because this site is terrible! I wasted too much money before I realized it. Move on. Go to trendsy.com real people selling real items!

By diane s.

The Coach purse we received was a plastic knock-off, even though the one I purchased was advertised as being made out of leather. It seems some people receive authentic Coach purses; others, like me, don't, regardless of what Blake B, the TumbleDeal PR rep, says. Buy at your own risk. They have a disclaimer that you can't return handbags although they took mine back.

By lee c.

Hi Karen. My name is Blake and I'm a representative from Tumble Deal. I want to give you a little peace of mind that all items on our site are legitimate and as described in the product description/title. If the description states that it is a Swarovski, then rest assured it is Swarovski. Feel free to reach out to us at support@TumbleDeal.com if you have questions about any particular item and we will be happy to provide any information you need. Thanks for checking us out! Hope you 'tumble' into some great deals!

By Blake B., Chicmarket Representative

The items I have purchased have all been new items. Wife very happy with them

By Greg M.

I've seen several comments saying they got "fakes"...I would never buy purses from them---try a discount mall with brand names.

By Susan H.

They will probably be junk. The quality of the items are so poor. Expect to be highly disappointed . Try Amazon.

By Virginia W.

WORTHLESS! don't bother.

By My C.

You are so right! Mine is fake also.

It's not true!

By Jeanie F.

Handbags are fakes; I can vouch for the fakery on he coach purses. I was taken, but should have known better. My bad.

By Jeanie F.
Questions? Get answers from the TumbleDeal staff and other customers.

6 Photos for TumbleDeal