Review of TTDeye

TTDeye reviews

info@ttdeye.com

munizc
3/25/19

I was beyond impressed and I'm just happy that I ordered my contacts from here ! I'm loving my eyes and I do plan on ordering more, definitely worth the price y'all ! Also I do have dark brown eyes and I am tan and they look great on me, like they are there and they don't make my eyes look like I have snake eyes or weird they just look good! BTW,the after-service were so nice!~

renjiej
3/19/19

i am a totally contacts lover ,and i used a lot of contacts , i know this brand through instagram ,an influencer i followed recommend this and i try ,in fact, its just so good ,i feel comfortable even when it still in delivery ,i get the parcel for 10 days and the customer service track the delivery for me on time and notice me to check the post .they are more comfortable than any other contacts i wore before,it's edge design and water content ,especially its weight is very light,anyway , i strongly recommend this brand to you guys ,BTW, you can use the code i used ,there is a extra 10% discount: renjie .

panp3
3/16/19

Have to say great customer service in ttdeye. I ordered one pair of crystal ball yellow green last year and I like it very much. I purchase again this year for the same crystal ball, however i founded the color is a little difference these 2 pairs, i contact their service,
they said this the new I bought is crystal ball yellow green II while last year I ordered was crystal ball yellow green, these are a little different, and if I want, I will add $10 and they will send me the crystal ball yellow-green, I really like it, so I pay $10, I though perfect,
meaning I only pay for a little for shipping and I got one pair of contacts, happy and
ttdeye's crystal ball is really good, like so much

Tip for consumers: when you choose their lens, you should see clearly, because several of their contact lenses are innovated to II, just like I said above, crystal ball yellow-green and crystal ball yellow-green II contacts

tinac255
3/6/19

The contacts I bought stated that it can be replaced yearly. After wearing them for 6 months, the contacts started getting uncomfortable and moves out of place. I do a good job maintaining them and this has happened 3 times. The reason why I keep buying them is bc I'm in love with the color (queen chocolate) but if you're going to buy a yearly pair of contacts, make sure to buy 2 bc it is DEFINITELY not yearly!!!

giovannac14
1/23/19

i ordered three pair of lenses spending like 80$, took a month to arrive and when the package arrived THERE WAS A PROBABLY 5$ CHINESE SMARTWATCH INSIDE instead of the contact lenses i spent lot of money on. customer service was the worst. never got nor the lenses nor a refund.

charml2
1/1/19

I ordered 3 pair of lenses on Dec. 6, 2018 and I received them on Dec.26, 2018 in California. I bought "real india" "queen brown" and "queen blue". It is advisable to soak your lenses in fresh solution before you wear the new contacts or else they may burn and feel uncomfortable. I loved how they looked and will definitely order more. Mine are prescription by the way.

zareenan
12/21/18

TTD eye has great customer service! i was worried after reading reviews if i would her mt contacts in even less than 2 months which i did. i had wrote to them politely asking them for tracking numbers and they always kept me happy telling me to be patient. some people must forget their company is in a different country so it might take long to receive your contacts but really be patient and nice because i reviewed 2 beautiful contact lenses from them today and i'm so happy! also sent body glitter tattoos and a christmas card!

jessiem101
12/19/18

Placed my order with TTDeye during the Black Friday sale... but I was worried after seeing all the bad reviews. Then I was actually surprised. Even though shipping took 20-25 days, my order arrived in tact & with extra free gifts. (A Christmas card, body glitter, temporary tattoos/stickers) The lenses themselves are beautiful. I have dark brown eyes, and its hard to find lenses that show up... they're not super uncomfortable or anything. I bought "Real Crystal" *NOTE: I've heard that after you are a first time customer, they send you darker shades of the same lens in the future... only the big name beauty influencers get the bright lenses. Apparently. But I hope when I buy more lenses again that doesn't happen. Overall I'm pretty pleased with this company.

lorim252
11/10/18

At first I was hesitant to buy from them, due to all the ( PROBABLY FAKE ) reviews. First off the prices are amazing, please see for yourself before believing these fake reviews. Check the prices, and you will see how great they are. They have a variety of colors at great prices. ONE BIG issue is that the Post Office makes mistakes and then this company gets blamed, which is totally not fair in my opinion. DONT BLAME TTDEYE for mistakes of the UNITED STATES POST OFFICE. I am so happy with everything I bought from them.

jaquiem
9/27/18

Just AWFUL. Not only are their prices on the high-end, for equally nice or better lenses you can find elsewhere for less, but I literally sat through close to THREE months of bogus tracking numbers and condescending emails (when they CHOSE to reply), telling me to "be patient, dear".

This is one company that really warrants negative review numbers.

Save yourself the headache and trust me (I don't think I can posts links) when I tell you that there are prettier lenses available at a lower cost if you look.

rahnap
9/3/18

y pissed off. Besides the fact that it took 3 months for my queen grey contacts to come in, the first time I wear them, it scratches my kornia within a few hours of wear and I end up in the hospital with excruciating pain. I am currently wearing an eye patch on day number 3 still suffering from my injury. I do NOT reccomend this company. I have been wearing contacts for years and this is the first time I have experienced this. The contacts must be extremely cheap to have done this to my eyeball. I'm very upset and would want my money back but the customer service is just as crappy.

ambard1
5/17/18

First off I made an order online and realized I didnt want it anymore the SAME day about ONE HOUR after ordering and they told me that "it's too late, we cant cancel orders once theyre made" which is such bull$#*!. I decided I would return the moment I got it, didnt even open the package. worst mistake ever I should have just kept it because 5MONTHS LATER they claim they still "dont have it" its bull$#*! because my tracking shows it got to China and theyre always pretending like "nope we checked out mail and dont have it." they always start their stupid messages with "Hi dear" as though using this term of affection will make you forget how horrible their service is. Never ordering from them again so disappointed

christinep123
3/26/18

They absolutely have the worst customer service. Will never order again (I had to post a review bc just thinking about it made me so agitated)

I ordered contacts beginning of Sept 2017. I wanted to get the contacts before my birthday (mid October) and surprise surprise, it never came. My tracking number said it was shipped out mid September and was like that til mid October. I decided to take action and contacted customer service in which they told me that there was a problem and they had to send the parcel back.

What I didn't understand was that why didn't the tracking number update its location saying it was returning back to China? (I'm in Canada btw). So for a month and half, I wasn't notify of this at all so obviously I'm going to be upset.

I requested a refund but they reassured that they would send my package on time so I had to open up a Paypal refund request since this company wasn't going to give me my money back. Even though they claimed to have resent my package, there was no proof that they did because the new tracking number didn't show anything, rather it was invalid. I messaged them about it again, and it took them almost A WEEK to respond back. (their replies take about 2-3 days which was hella annoying)

I repeatedly asked for a refund and they kept saying "don't worry" - LITERALLY LIKE THAT. And they also offered a 20% off discount for my next purchase. Honestly, why would I even buy from them again?

I did get my contacts about 3 weeks later but honestly this was not worth 3 months of waiting. The contacts were nice at first but after 3 months, it started to irritate my eyes and some parts were really blurry even though I've cleaned them.

I do not even wear these contacts every day (more like 2-3 months) and it's already deteriorating! This was not worth the headache AT ALL.

If anyone wants to see proof of how horrible their customer service is, just DM and I can send you the exchanging of our emails.

sassas
3/20/18

One problem is how they hide the manufacturing company of the lenses they sell and they market and sell them under their very own random naming. And then everytime I wanted to restock a specific style i liked, i ordered the same kind same naming and received different style of lens, terrible in fact while the previous was better. I contacted them and they told me the factory sends them new "improved" styles. Bull$#*!. They just buy different brands and market them under the same naming and the old pictures of the other product. The lenses they send later on are not even the ones showed in the product pictures. I bought the queen gray, received a nice pair from Vissmon, alittle less soft but nice and next time i received a nasty color with dots on it from another lens company. Next time I got a nice one from Bella contacts, again not the first pair of "queen gray" that i liked but something nice just totally different which id also like to know what the heck it is so i can repurchase it! Nope, thank god i can see the names on the package of the contacts and find these lenses in other wbsites! Same with the queen green, same with the pollar lights. Id get the eyewish amazing lenses and then id receive some hard ones that looked fake and cheap from Vissmon. Not fair. Other websites from China, CA or Japan market and sell the lenses using the name of the manufacturing brand and the name style accordingly given from the manufacturer. thats legit business and thats why i stopped ordering from them. Also i left a mediocre review on the queen green regarding the switching the style and brand under the same product/name and they removed this review. Smh.

Second big issue that drove me up the wall yet kept buying from them as i hadnt found any other legit sites to buy from yet was they sent me wrong power other than what i ordered, and when i emailed them they asked for pics as proof and when i sent them they typed some advice on contact lens cleaning and acted like fools. So unprofessional. Another company would have send me the correct lenses for free or at least give me some store credit. Thank God i found other better websites that sell what they show and advertise.
Try contactlensdropshipping.com (party kingdom) they tend to not send emails with tracking but your account shows it all and they deliver pretty fast and accurately.

brianas11
2/8/18

This site does not deserve the bad reviews it has. I ordered from them a bit ago and got my product and it is exactly what I wanted and came pretty quickly. The item ships from China so it does take about a week to get to the USA. I thought that my tracking number wasn't working because the package did not appear to be moving for awhile so I emailed TTDEYE. They responded the next day explaining that since it was coming from China I would not be able to track it until it got to the US. This turned out to be true, and I was able to track it after about 7 days. I appreciated the quick response and an actual explanation. Their customer service is good and the products are great quality, have already ordered from them again.

annak167
1/24/18

I found Ttdeye on instagram and ordered a pair of contact lenses in June 2017. I am still waiting for the order I placed over half a year ago. The answer from the customer service was 'We will soon resend it to you. Please do not worry and wait patiently' every time. No refund. Don't waste your money!

final2
1/17/18

This company's customer service consists of copy and pasting pre-made messages once a day. When my item didn't arrive for 2 months they copy pasted the same "please wait dear" message to me everytime i asked where my package was and I want a refund for the service. The lenses they sent me was the cheapest quality I've ever seen and a brand called EyeWish...which is sold for $15 anywhere else and I paid over $20 for them. The lenses are so uncomfortable and HIDEOUS but it's ridiculous that I can't return it because I've opened it already. Save yourself from the cancer and order from a legit company. Also, when they're not copy pasting replies they messaged and said "what's your problem". 0/5 customer service non existent lool

amanib1
12/19/17

Do not waste your money on this company...I bought contacts from TTdeye and before opening up the contacts I could see that the contacts were basically clear and I ordered Queen Gray.. So before I even opened the contacts I contacted TTdeye telling them that I did not want the contacts any longer. They responded and asked me why? And I said just because simply I didn't want them. I decided after this response to send it back to the company HOWEVER the company purposely placed the WRONG return label on the package so it was sent somewhere else. After weeks and weeks of going back and forth with this company over email I never received my refund and now I no longer have the contacts or the money I spent on them...their response being "we will give you the return when we receive your package" but they placed the wrong address for the return label this doesn't make any sense....I am extremely disappointed and wish I would have never wasted my money on this company....I feel that customer satisfaction is not their priority and feel they don't respect their customers and were deceiving when placing a false return label with the wrong address on it. Do yourself a favor and order elsewhere..do not believe the social media people who advertise these contact lenses they are sponsored and receive the contacts for free I am a real consumer who purchased these contacts and received the wrong contacts and never received my refund when I sent it to the RETURN ADDRESS TTDEYE PLACED ON THE BOX .

Questions? Get answers from the TTDeye staff and other customers.

7 Photos for TTDeye