Tsrtconline.in

Tsrtconline.in has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Tsrtconline.in?

“Horrible Service”

Venkat K.
7/13/19

Nalgonda bus depo staff is troubling the customers and speaking very rude to passengers. They are giving wrong tickets to the passengers and making them to pay several times for the journey. I took a ticket for Nalgonda to Hyderabad Journey on 10/07/2019, they charged me 110 INR and gave me a bus ticket. That time there was only one bus was on the platform, so i got in to bus after an hour ago bus staff told get off from the Bus and said i must take ticket again. Again I went to the depo and inquired the depo staff then he responded to me very rudely. I took another bus again they charged me 220 INR for one passenger, that time also bus staff gave me worng bus ticket. I paid thrice for one journey. Please see the attached screens, tickets won't sink with bus number.

venkatk10
July 13th, 2019

I paid thrice for one journey.
Please see the attached screens, tickets won't sink with bus number.

Questions? Get answers from the Tsrtconline.in staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tsrtconline.in?

Have a question about Tsrtconline.in?