Tac Light CA

Tac Light CA has a consumer rating of 1 star from 18 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Tac Light CA ranks 127th among Lighting sites.

How would you rate Tac Light CA?

“If Prone To Seizures Turn off Commercial Right Away”

Mike L.
11/12/20

I have a cousin that suffers from epilepsy and luckily she was not in the room when the commercial came on and got up to grab something but tey twice flash the screen with a strobe light and if prone to seizures and the room is dark when it comes on you could possibly be effected by it. Its extremely dangerous and unacceptable for them to put it on TV with no warning

mikel1301
November 12th, 2020
janetb750
October 2nd, 2020
I saw the late nite infomercials ( yes, I called against my better judgment), however, after the first 2 attempts to sell me AT T cable and some kind of insurance, I got the picture. It's a scam! I hung up and went to its website and now I'm joining you guys to report this is a scam. Buyers beware!
marks2616
May 26th, 2020
I started the purchase process for a taclight which then began a process of seemingly endless upgrade "bonus" offers. When I saw the final price (order review stage), including shipping and handling, I balked and tried to back out of the process (never authorizing the purchase). Nowhere could I find anywhere on the site to cancel the process so I finally exited the website. An hour later, I received an email saying the order was processed although I never completed or authorized the charge to my credit card. It is extremely difficult to reach these people by phone (stayed online for 90 minutes before I got through to a representative) and there's no way to reach by email. Caveat emptor!
ronig11
August 26th, 2020
I also started the purchase process online thinking I was getting what they advertise on TV, only to find an endless process offering bonus buys to finally get you the advertised product. I started the process through PayPal but after the exhausting process and $200+ later I decided to give it more Thought so I closed the window and Th ought I'd start over later. A couple of days later I got a confirmation from PayPal for my purchase for $24 and some change. I searched my emails and only found PayPal's. I disputed the purchase only to have paypal deny it saying that it was an authorized purchase. I could not contact anyone through PayPal or through taclight- no one answers the calls and nothing on the website. I tried finding my order through the website as well with all 4 or 5 of the ways they offered and no order number could be found. Also no product was ever delivered to me. I guess I'm just out the money! Thank God they didn't go with the $200+ charge! Too risky for them I guess. Don't give any cc or PayPal info!
dg248
January 28th, 2019
Dropped my flashlight out of the truck. Never worked again and Bell was contacted with not help. Apparently if you drop the light it is not warranted but if you run over in a military vehicle it is covered just as the commercial states. What a waste of money.
lorer1
March 29th, 2017
Ok just would like to say that the flashing light on television in your commercial may not be the best thing for an advertisement. I understand that you are just trying to demonstrate what the product does but you also need to think about what it could do to others. Think about people that have epilepsy, if they see this advertisement with the light flashing like that it could send them into a epileptic seizure and that may not be good. So please think of others with advertisements in the future.
sarahd127
November 1st, 2016
I haven't bought the product and I am sure it has good purposes. But there needs to be a warning in the beginning of the commercials about the flash before it starts. That fast of a flash affects those who are epileptic. I myself have seizures that can be triggered by flashes and have to avoid movies or turn away from fire trucks lights, police cars and etc. This was the fastest flashes I ever saw. Please be caring enough to warn ahead of time.
andyg60
January 11th, 2017
What a scam. Another company runs off back of traclite. Sends jewelry. Keep one, pay for the other. They already have your card. And they run it immediately. Go away traclite. Bad company.
sylvias35
May 1st, 2017
Just ordered tonight through a recording. It seemed to be a never ending string of offers that I didn't want. It offered a membership to some shoppers club that I knew from past experience was a scam, so I had already said no to all the up grades and everything other than the 2 tac lights that I wanted so I hung up the phone. I called my bank on the automated line to find out if my order had gone through only to find they billed me for that fraudulent buyers club it was only $1 but I should not have been for it at all because I said no to the offer. I will call customer service e in the morning & cancel the whole order. The same product can be purchased through amazon I'll buy it there.
davidb387
June 9th, 2016
Saw this powerful flash light ad on TV (I know, sucker) but I thought I'd check them out. Seemed to be a good product, not a bad deal. So, I ordered 2, which was the offer that was being given. Just pay the extra shipping. Ordered May 15th with a confirmation email that followed immediately. Email stated, "please allow 2 - 3 weeks for delivery" Ok, so I waited... It's now June 8th, were's my order? So I call them, and they tell me "I see your order and you'll receive it in 2 - 3 weeks" I said " that time has come and gone" she says "2 - 3 weeks from now". I said "from now?" she said yes. I said "no thank you cancel my order"
Apparently they didn't have any in stock. So my advice... buy a different flash light and stop watching stupid ads on TV!
rickd63
July 12th, 2016
Had my order already made out with my Amex # & everything, checked order billing me for 2 not one "FREE " so I erased all my info. You better pay close attention, IT's A TOTAL RIP_ OFF "

Rick Lancaster CA.
antionetteg
September 22nd, 2016
We purchased our trac-lite and it was not as bright as stated in the tv ad then it would not turn on then would not turn off. Can not speak to a person except to order more tract-lights like that would ever happen. How these companies can get a way with such lies on TV and we have to listen to the ad's over and over again is something I will never understand.The tv stations that run this ad and all the others that take advantage of the viewing public should be ashamed of themselves, they are as much in fault as they companies that they allow to advertise on their stations. By allowing these companies on TV they are allowing them to prey upon the unsuspecting public. I hope that when you read this review you pay more attention to this and please believe me and not the TV bull$#*!. We are trying to get our money back. But we have not gotten any response to our E-Mails. Now we are going to our credit card company for help..
caseyr9
February 21st, 2017
Cannot change order if you use the phone number, no email confirmation as promised, no customer service number if you order via phone, if you can get the number you are on hold then they hang up, if you find an order confirmation online it is wrong saying it shipped when it did not, yet you get charged and it provided no phone number or company address, when you reach customer service the reps are obnoxious and pretty much tell you everything is your fault because you ordered from them... DON'T ORDER THIS PRODUCT, THIS COMPANY WILL STEAL YOU BLIND IF YOU LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT. DISHONEST AS THE DAY IS LONG.
dennisa26
August 4th, 2016
Ordered mid June, have id# but product. Can u say screwed and rip off
dennisc54
June 16th, 2016
The order says it ships right from Canada but yet it's in USD really what a joke.

Tip for consumers:
Don't order this crap flashlight.

davet69
November 5th, 2016
It only cost me about $16.00 us great deal.
marvg2
July 29th, 2016
I ordered two flashlights, two rechargable batteries and two battery chargers. I received two flashlights and 3 regular generic alkaline batteries I never ordered (and was charged $5.99.) I called and asked where the Re-chargable batteries and chargers were and I was told they were discontinued and only the company was notified and customers were never notified. I would still be waiting for my complete order If I had not called. I told them I did not want the flashlights If I could not Re-charge them and I was told that I would have to pay for return shipping even though they could not fill my order.
richardk87
June 27th, 2016
Junk. When the batt dies it give u no warning, just dies.The xtr battery I fully chared, dead

File a complaint with your state Attorney General of the Office of Consumer Affairs. Just go on Google and search "office of consumer affairs for [insert your state]

By Spence C.

Sorry to hear you were rip off like so many others Billie. C. Have you received your flashlight yet I seen the reviews of people who have rated this product and it's bad, 1 star out of 5 stars is a terrible rating in my eyes and I'm choosing not to buy this product.

By Jerome V.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Tac Light CA staff and other customers.

Tac Light is used by the military, law enforcement & fire rescue!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tac Light CA?

Have a question about Tac Light CA?