Trendingdeal.co

Trendingdeal.co has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Trendingdeal.co most frequently mention customer service.

How would you rate Trendingdeal.co?

“Customer service, not product”

Susan C.
11/20/20

I ordered acrylic nail gel. I did NOT get the amount, 30 mi, I was supposed to get. I figured I would have to go through PayPal but first I gave their customer service a shot via email. The only negative is they stated at first you only had 24 hours to respond to their reply although it took THEM much longer than 24 hours to reply to me. They asked for a photo to prove my claim which I provided and then shocked me by asking me if I wanted a refund or a reshipment. I took the refund and it was credited to my account within days. So although I had an issue with the product it was refreshing to get good customer service. If they would not have had that boiler plate comment about having to respond in 24 hours they would have been customer service of 5. Very unreasonable and unprofessional expectation in a customer service letter.

susanc2
November 20th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Trendingdeal.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Trendingdeal.co?

Have a question about Trendingdeal.co?