Trending Deals & Goods

Trending Deals & Goods has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Trending Deals & Goods ranks 235th among Marketplace sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 33.3%
How would you rate Trending Deals & Goods?

“Customer service, not product”

Susan C.
11/20/20

I ordered acrylic nail gel. I did NOT get the amount, 30 mi, I was supposed to get. I figured I would have to go through PayPal but first I gave their customer service a shot via email. The only negative is they stated at first you only had 24 hours to respond to their reply although it took THEM much longer than 24 hours to reply to me. They asked for a photo to prove my claim which I provided and then shocked me by asking me if I wanted a refund or a reshipment. I took the refund and it was credited to my account within days. So although I had an issue with the product it was refreshing to get good customer service. If they would not have had that boiler plate comment about having to respond in 24 hours they would have been customer service of 5. Very unreasonable and unprofessional expectation in a customer service letter.

“Ads they run are deceiving!”

Kristan G.
5/11/21

Watched an ad for oxford storage containers which showed the size to be similar to your common Rubbermaid plastic bin. What I got was half the size! Spent $105.00 for 6. Dealing with it now, we'll see what happens!

kristang2
May 11th, 2021

susanc2
November 20th, 2020

cynthiad713
February 12th, 2021

I ordered a 3-pack of car handbag organizer online (Instagram) for about $45 on approximately Feb 1st and paid with a credit card. I got an email that day stating my order had been received and was being processed. On Feb 2nd, I got an email stating the order was ready for shipping and as soon as the shipping company picked up the order, they would provide me with a tracking# and that I should expect the product within 5 days. The charge to my credit card account was made on Feb. 2,2021. It is now Feb. 12th and I have not received an email with a tracking# nor have I received the product. I have sent a complaint to the only contact info they provided which is an email address. There is no address or phone #. I did get a response today (Feb. 12th) with a tracking number and it appears the item is coming from China and they now state it could take up to 5 weeks to get my order. Had I known it was coming from China I would not have ordered the item because it takes too long and the items are usually so cheap you can't use them or they are good for one use!

Tip for consumers:
Determine the originator (actual company producing the product) and original location.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Trending Deals & Goods staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Trending Deals & Goods?

Have a question about Trending Deals & Goods?