Review of Travomint.Com

Tel: 1-888-266-1699
sales@travomint.com

belerya
5/4/19

I very appreciate your help although my airline already denied as I got booked a wrong flight by mistaken but you helped me to refund maximum possible amount as quickly as you can. Now I already get all refund from your help and you booked my flight with the correct date and time with the same destination and provided the offer also on this flight booking. So, I promise to use your service next time.
Bravo Travomint!!

shreyanshg1
5/4/19

Booking a flight ticket is no big deal but for grabbing best offers on flight bookings you need to browse through several websites. But when i visited Travomint and i was amazed to see the discount offers on flight bookings. Once you visit Travomint you will surely have best deal in your hands. I booked by flight tickets from US to Delhi and i was able to grab flight tickets at very low price. When i compared this price with other travel websites then i found that i had best discount offer in my hand. You can also contact their customer support professionals in case you are not able to find best deal yourself. Their professionals will help you in availing best discount offers in flight bookings....

anjalih
5/4/19

I have booked cheap flight ticket from Washington dc to San Jose California. It involved different airlines and multiple stops. The gentleman from (Travomint) who helped me with the booking flight tickets, was courteous and patient in looking for the different flights that would best meet my needs. All in all it was extremely positive. I trust they can keep up their incredible work far into the future... Thanks Travomint expert team.

jimj230
11/18/18

I do not trust this company. I did a google search for an airline and got their number. I thought I was talking to the airline reservations customer service. I had actually reached a call center for a travel agency. They wanted to charge me $155 extra on my ticket for a ticket from SFO to London Heathrow. Actually I was going to get $10 off since it was a phone reservation so $145 . I hung up the phone on the agent Martin. I booked my ticket online with the airline without any issues. On top of this agency wanted to me send in all my personal information for Visa transaction

christineb321
11/16/18

This company is using deceptive advertising to get people to call them. Many people may be fooled by call their number. 1-877-287-1365. People think that they are calling the airline but they are actually calling the travel agency call center in India. Then they will charged you more than the airline once they have you on the phone. They will get you to authorized payment BEFORE disclosing all the costs. On top of that their credit card department will want you personal information to process the transaction. I have been conned by them and I will make sure that everyone knows about their business practices.

mileyb4
11/13/18

I am a businesswoman so, I need to travel more for my business deals in different countries. I was looking for such a platform where I could get the best & reasonable services. I heard about "Travomint" and then decided to take assistance from them & from last 1 year I got the best flight deals & services here..Thankyou Travomint.

fault
10/29/18

They are a pure scam running multiple websites and multiple toll free numbers to con the unsuspecting travelers on the internet. They are pretending to be airline reservations and customer service line (FRAUD).They have not listed their exact physical address on a number of their websites. A lot of their reviews online are fake as well. A lot of their other web sites do not have any Yelp reviews or reviews on other big websites. The following websites are also being operated by these scam artists
www.travomint.com
www.traveloes.co.uk
www.cheapflightinfo.com
www.expatriates.com
www.godhelpu.com/travel
An internet search for 1-877-287-1365 will prove my point. You will see their misrepresentation. They are also operating multiple toll free numbers as well. They are as follows:

They are running the scam at the following phone numbers as well.
Just call to check if you don't believe me. ALSO do a Google search of these toll free numbers.
1-877-287-1365
1-888-266-1699
1-888-868-0095
1-877-294-2894
1-888-202-5328
1-888-286-3422

I will update these scam websites and toll free numbers on a regular basis. Anyone scammed by them
should also report them to the Federal Trade commission in the US.
They are no different than the IRS tax scam (running out of India). Preying on the unsuspecting travelling consumers.

I think it is important that I let everyone know about my experience so that none else will have to go through the same experience.

anmolp
11/24/17

The representative Annie who booked my flight was very professional, pleasant and patient to hear my needs carefully and find the best flight connections for me. I truly appreciated her attention to details and the ability to diligently work through numerous itineraries to find the best match for my travel needs. Thank you for making it an easy and smooth process for me. You made my day, thanks again and God bless.

shivanik1
8/3/17

Excellent , very happy n helped me book with ease. The fare was reasonable both for flight booking n hotel stay too. I would definitely recommend them to my family n friends.

jennyw65
6/26/17

I love using Travomint. It is a user friendly site. I always used to have a lot to do when I go visit my sister in upstate New York. Very easy to use, love this site. Would recommend it to everybody. And to me so far it has found me the cheapest rates.

rosemb
6/26/17

The man i spoke with, Maverick, was thorough, kind and went above and beyond to help with my needs. He took his time to assist in the returning date to find best deal for my Mom. He was very helpful, polite, patient and professional. I hope that everyone of your agent can provide the same assistance like he does. I can't wait to tell my friends about this site. Keep up the good work.

davidc542
6/23/17

I would like to thank the agent Maverick for being such a wonderful & professional behaviour. He is the reason I will never ever again buy tickets with another company. Travomint.com is surprisingly good because of agents like Maverick and it's flight deals. Congratulations to his manager too, and I really hope he recognise Maverick with one of THE BEST AGENTS EVER!!!! THANK YOU MAVERICK. God Bless you!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Travomint.Com staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Travomint.Com