Travel ReImagine

Travel ReImagine has a consumer rating of 2.74 stars from 99 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Travel ReImagine most frequently mention customer service and credit card problems. Travel ReImagine ranks 83rd among Travel Search Engine sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 43.4%

No positive highlights yet

• The customer service for this site is just the most useless thing I have ever had to deal with.
How would you rate Travel ReImagine?

“Helpful and efficient”

Aliana B.
5/24/21

Just booked a Newark to Miami flight through them. Their agent was helpful and efficient. He offered me multiple flight choices. Great team work.

“Do not give this company your business. You will regret it.”

Kimberly E.
7/19/21

This company took my money and never purchased me a flight. I attempted to contact them but had to leave a message. They never called me back. Now, I've been told three different things regarding my refund. First, they said it would be in my bank account in a few days. Then, after a few days, they said it would take a week. Now, it's been well over a week and they are changing their tune to it will take "some time". This is a total scam. Don't be fooled- Learn from my mistake.

customer service (12)
kimberlye14
July 19th, 2021

richardh2181
July 31st, 2021

I was charged over $431 for a flight their website mis-booked. I called them and they charged me $530 for a new United Airline Flight as a correction. They said the $431 would be refunded to my credit card. Unfortunately, I believed them and it never was. I just called them 2 weeks later and they said they would "research" this issue. They never did and didn't get back to me. Now I'm out $431. Never use this company.

Tip for consumers:
Please use other more reputable travel sites.

Products used:
Their travel services. Very sketchy.

rausyp
June 7th, 2021

I booked through them at 255.78 $ got a message from a agent to call my bank on voicemail! I didn't answer it because it said spam risk! Bank said there should be no issues so I called them back talk to there agent they say that price is no longer available it would be 455$ instead so I told them just forget about it cancel it! So I book directly through the airline for 261$ and later on checked my bank account to it being in the negative for a pending transaction from there company!

Tip for consumers:
Do not use they are scammers all there positive experience reviews are definitely bot generated or someone working from there company ! You can find a better price going directly through the airline!

alianab1
May 24th, 2021

Flight Tickets

robertw3027
July 15th, 2021

I book a flight on travel reimagine and after I looked at the booking they had changed the dates so i called to cancel they said my refund would be back on mr card in 7 business days it been 46 days and no refund! I've called at least 25 times either no one answers or i get put on hold for 10 mins and hung up on! 5 emails with no return email do no do business with them they are liers and Crooks

Tip for consumers:
Do not use it they will take your money and you will have nothing un return

None

frankiem82
May 18th, 2021
Verified purchase

Terrible reception most likely you are calling a representative based out of India. They will tell you they will call you back and completely lie. Their customer service and promises are the worst in the airline industry. Do not trust them or do not use their services. I was lied to over five times with five different representatives including management

gagandeepk15
July 27th, 2021
Verified purchase

Such a horrible service. They are scamming people all around. Once they took your money and then never refund it to you back if you cancel your flight. It's been one month I'm trying to email and call them but no response. Their own statements doesn't Match. I would never recommend this site. All they do is fooling people around and take their money.

alianab3
August 10th, 2021

I purchased a same day flight ticket to fly from College Station to Houston after my car had some issues. There agent still helped me find a very decent airfare deal with them.

Tip for consumers:
You can get a best flights tickets here.

A local flight tickets

johnj2334
July 26th, 2021

I rated them a 1 because negative ratings are not an option. I booked a flight and paid for it 2 months in advance. The day before the 'confirmed booking' I was notified that my flight was not confirmed. The new cost per ticket was $1200 more than what I had already paid! When I told "Chris" that was not my problem, I had paid for my ticket in full 2 months ago, I was told that the flight was overbooked. Thanks for a lousy experience and leaving me with no ticket 15 hours before the scheduled flight.

christiner970
July 9th, 2021

I was sent an email that my flights were booked. Arrived to depart on trip and was informed we were not on any flight. I had to purchase two tickets at twice the amount I paid because it was the last minute. Contacted the company and received an email stating that they tried to contact me via phone but the number was wrong? But they never emailed me either to let me know. Never ever use this company for any travel arrangements.

lucillec64
August 8th, 2021

My experience matches several others. The flight I booked through Travel Reimagine was never confirmed. So United Airlines cancelled it. I didn't know this untiI I tried to check in online & learned that I had no reservations. When my bank fraud rep contacted them they said they'd never heard of me. Now they suddenly have a record of the transaction. We're in the middle of the fraud dispute. Stay away from this company!

Don't do it.

janeg518
July 22nd, 2021

Paid for tickets that I never received ended up having to spend 300 more to buy new tickets. They never bought my tickets or booked them like the email said. Now they won't give me my money back after calling them multiple times, and putting me on a do not call list. Hi yeah to whom ever your manager is, its illegal to false advertise and steal people's money. I would never use them they are a scam and will only take your money. Their customer service is the worst. I have never in my life delt with such rude people.

navida6
April 21st, 2021

Poor quality of customer service.
Fighting to get my refund of the ticket they canceled for one month.
Still not have refund after 3 weeks.
Do not select them AT ALL

Airline Ticket

alittaw
June 14th, 2021

I booked a last minute Dallas to Austin Fight through their call center to visit my sick uncle. A very gracious and kind agent helped me with the booking.

monikab68
March 24th, 2021

Absolutely Horrible customer service! Do not book with this company! I had to cancel my flight ten minutes after I booked it and they charged me! They still haven't refunded my debit card! I saved my cancelation emails for this exact reason. They have hung up on me, put me on hold forever, never emailed me back. This is rediculous! They are THIEVES!

Tip for consumers:
Do not book with this travel agency!

emitriyah
February 1st, 2021

I got my refund. I spoke to Victor a couple of days back regarding this and he was too good. Thank You for helping me out with this.

Good Product

atlantaj
August 4th, 2021
Verified purchase

I booked a flight with travelreimagine, only to find a couple weeks later after calling them that my flight had never been booked. They promised me a refund and rebooked another flight. I never got a refund and called multiple times only to get the run around. It been 25 days and I still haven't gotten a refund. I'm now process a consumer complaint in order to get my refund. Do not book with this business, they are scammers!

Tip for consumers:
Do not book with this company. And if you find yourself in the same situation as me, file a consumer complaint, there are instructions online, do not let this business scam you and get away with it!!!!

Products used:
Booked a flight, did not get a refund despite being promise one.

jasofj
February 1st, 2021

Whether you get a flight deal or not, the fares at myflightsearch are very attractive in comparison to other OTA's. Use it guys for big savings on booking flight tickets.

Product using so easy.

williomsd
August 11th, 2021

I just booked a last minute flight through by calling their toll free number. I have already used NewTravelTrip a couple of times and they have never disappointed me.

Well service

A flight tickets

arielc98
July 22nd, 2021
Verified purchase

I tried to buy tickets, they sent me a confirmation email but never sent me my tickets, i contacted my bank and they disputed them, i also tried to contact them but unfortunately they never answered the phone, i sent an email and they confirmed a cancellation of the tickets but never returned my money back into my bank account. Just be careful and try to buy tickets directly with the airlines or an honest travel company. I lost $285.17USD I hope this helps so no one else ends up losing their money or ruined traveling plans.

flight tickets

aysiaw1
March 18th, 2021

This company is the worst company I've ever dealt with. I had to call them 12 times because every time I told someone my issue they hung up on me. I asked to speak with a supervisor and they lied and said they don't have any and then I was put on hold. And they just hung up. They are very rude. You can't even get a refund. I STRONGLYYYYY recommend you find somewhere else to book your flight. These people are the absolute worse! I wish I could give it zero stars

dewanab
March 28th, 2021

This site is NOT a scam. Just booked with them for my flight to and from Colorado. We LOVED it! We will be booking through them again.

amandac1499
July 2nd, 2021

I would give these idiots a negative review if I could! How the F are you going to charge us $1300 for a flight we booked 2 months in advance just for us to find out they never actually booked our flight?!?! So we are at the airport trying to. Figure out why we can't get any tickets and now there are no seats available! Then he said he would put us on another flight later tonight for $700 more?! How tf? But when I went thru priceline and bought 4 tickets for a same day flight it was only $300 more than what we originally paid. So we requested a refund and this guy (who would not let me speak to a supervisor btw) said it would be processed in 21-40 days! Smh. Idiots.

Use another site!

waynem555
July 10th, 2021

I booked a round trip flight from Pittsburgh thru Atlanta to Costa Rica. I got the best price from Travel ReImagine so I booked the flight. I attempted to check in the day before the flight but could not get through. At the desk the day of my flight I was told Travel Reimagine had canceled my flight. Delta was able to rebook me and when I returned from Costa Rica I found out that Delta had refunded my cancelled fight fee to Travel Reimagine. I had to dispute my Capital One charge to get a refund from Travel Reimagine. Avoid this booking agency!

sb824
June 11th, 2021
Verified purchase

Website is deceiving when you read 24h Free Cancellation, makes you think you can cancel 24h before flight. It only allows you to cancel within 24h after booking! I found out the hardware! They did refund me but charged me $80 to cancel!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Travel ReImagine staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Travel ReImagine?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

2.7
Have a question about Travel ReImagine?