Review of Traveloes

Tel: 8884406690
support@traveloes.com

aloks15
11/11/18

It's really excellent company to book ticket . I was trying to book ticket from Delhi to London . Got price on 638 GBP two way ticket where all other sites were giving min 710 . I reads last review of some customer and I was little bit worried but this company is IATA holding company and I am happy with support and time given by there customer service .

fault
11/5/18

Do not trust this company. This same company is also running under Travomint, Flightszoom and Traveloes. They are running a call center scam based out of India. They are operating in the US and UK. A lot of their reviews are fake. They are conning the customers by advertising themselves as the airline reservation and customer service numbers (fraud). They manually take the customers information including credit card numbers, drivers licenses, passports over the phone. They actually give you a $10 discount for calling them on the phone rather than booking online. They overcharged me $3000 for my tickets and said the following" TOTAL AMOUNT CHARGED INCLUDING ALL TAXES AND AIRLINE IMPOSED" . The airline did not impose a single cent. They make you sign paperwork first before showing you invoice, payment breakdowns, their address, their real company or travel agency IATA number.
They are also advertising a number of toll free numbers. All these number go back to the scam call center.
1-888-266-1699
1-888-868-0095
1-877-294-2894
1-888-202-5328
1-888-286-3422

Please do a search for 1-877-287-1365 and you will see. I am also attach in pictures where they are pretending to be various reservations and customer service number. I have only shown a very few of the airlines.

venur2
11/28/17

The Travel agent was very Helpful and pleasant he explain everything. The fare was reasonable both for flight booking n hotel stay too. thank you so much I appreciate everything.. great job. i am one of the happy customer of Traveloes

harshp4
11/28/17

Booking with Traveloes is fun, at the same time you can save your penny as well as fly comfortable with the choice of your Airlines & flight booking.

anmolp
11/24/17

Thank you Traveloes.com and agent Kevin (if I got it right) for your help in locating the most affordable flight I could afford. This will allow my mother to hug & kiss her great-grandbaby up close for the first time. Very grateful to work with someone like agent Kevin who was very professional and patient with me. Thanks again!

sujent
6/24/17

I had a great experience going they the website for my destination. Easy to look at the different flight options by time and airline, never locked up where I had to close and reopen. Prices were great. Can't wait to go on vacation.

davidc542
6/23/17

I would like to thank the agent Tad for being such a wonderful & professional behaviour. He is the reason I will never ever again buy tickets with another company. Traveloes.com is surprisingly good because of agents like Tad and it's flight deals. Congratulations to his manager too, and I really hope he recognise Tad with one of THE BEST AGENTS EVER!!!! THANK YOU TAD. God Bless you!!!!

michaelh365
6/23/17

I am so very happy with the service from your representative. He was very nice and professional, took care of my needs, quick. He helped me tremendously and was very nice to talk to! appreciate him a lot for the service provided. I love vacations. See you soon! Thanks!!!!

michaell317
6/22/17

You have very accommodating employees. I had to make a change in my return flight times, and it was handled efficiently and effectively. The 2 days of assistance has been a very positive experience because of the 2 people helping me.Thanks a lot!!!! I shall use Traveloes again.

wilsonj6
6/20/17

I spoke to Nick and all my question was being answered. He cancelled the old flight I have and reebok the new one making sure that everything is in the right thing. He is patient, knowledgeable and very kind,i would like to say thank you to him and really appreciate the efforts, in that matter I will be booking my next flights to him! God bless you nick!

rachell215
6/9/17

So I had booked a flight/car reservation on the wrong credit card, I called customer service to see if they would fix this issue (thinking this was no way because I was already charged). I spoke to a very nice person, his name was Easton. he was such a great help in helping me cancel my reservation and re-booking the identical reservation onto the card I wanted to use. he was very patient all through the call, because my Amex was not going through due to them thinking it was a fraudulent purchase, he even stayed on the line while I spoke to Amex. he was such a great help, I hope they treat Easton well because he is absolutely amazing at his job. I would recommend Traveloes to friends/family due to how easy this entire process was even with a mishap. Awesome company and awesome customer service rep!

Tip for consumers: I would recommend Traveloes to friends/family due to how easy this entire process was even with a mishap. Awesome company and awesome customer service rep!

Response from Tad T., Traveloes Representative
Thank You Rachel for your valuable feedback, we appreciate your time for reviewing our service.

Questions? Get answers from the Traveloes staff and other customers.

Traveloes?