Review of Traveloes

support@traveloes.com

1 star

venur2
11/28/17

The Travel agent was very Helpful and pleasant he explain everything. The fare was reasonable both for flight booking n hotel stay too. thank you so much I appreciate everything.. great job. i am one of the happy customer of Traveloes

harshp4
11/28/17

Booking with Traveloes is fun, at the same time you can save your penny as well as fly comfortable with the choice of your Airlines & flight booking.

anmolp
11/24/17

Thank you Traveloes.com and agent Kevin (if I got it right) for your help in locating the most affordable flight I could afford. This will allow my mother to hug & kiss her great-grandbaby up close for the first time. Very grateful to work with someone like agent Kevin who was very professional and patient with me. Thanks again!

sujent
6/24/17

I had a great experience going they the website for my destination. Easy to look at the different flight options by time and airline, never locked up where I had to close and reopen. Prices were great. Can't wait to go on vacation.

davidc542
6/23/17

I would like to thank the agent Tad for being such a wonderful & professional behaviour. He is the reason I will never ever again buy tickets with another company. Traveloes.com is surprisingly good because of agents like Tad and it's flight deals. Congratulations to his manager too, and I really hope he recognise Tad with one of THE BEST AGENTS EVER!!!! THANK YOU TAD. God Bless you!!!!

michaelh365
6/23/17

I am so very happy with the service from your representative. He was very nice and professional, took care of my needs, quick. He helped me tremendously and was very nice to talk to! appreciate him a lot for the service provided. I love vacations. See you soon! Thanks!!!!

michaell317
6/22/17

You have very accommodating employees. I had to make a change in my return flight times, and it was handled efficiently and effectively. The 2 days of assistance has been a very positive experience because of the 2 people helping me.Thanks a lot!!!! I shall use Traveloes again.

wilsonj6
6/20/17

I spoke to Nick and all my question was being answered. He cancelled the old flight I have and reebok the new one making sure that everything is in the right thing. He is patient, knowledgeable and very kind,i would like to say thank you to him and really appreciate the efforts, in that matter I will be booking my next flights to him! God bless you nick!

rachell215
6/9/17

So I had booked a flight/car reservation on the wrong credit card, I called customer service to see if they would fix this issue (thinking this was no way because I was already charged). I spoke to a very nice person, his name was Easton. he was such a great help in helping me cancel my reservation and re-booking the identical reservation onto the card I wanted to use. he was very patient all through the call, because my Amex was not going through due to them thinking it was a fraudulent purchase, he even stayed on the line while I spoke to Amex. he was such a great help, I hope they treat Easton well because he is absolutely amazing at his job. I would recommend Traveloes to friends/family due to how easy this entire process was even with a mishap. Awesome company and awesome customer service rep!

Tip for consumers: I would recommend Traveloes to friends/family due to how easy this entire process was even with a mishap. Awesome company and awesome customer service rep!

Response from Tad T., Traveloes Representative
Thank You Rachel for your valuable feedback, we appreciate your time for reviewing our service.

Questions? Get answers from the Traveloes staff and other customers.

Traveloes?