TravelingMailbox reviews

Sanford, North Carolina 27330, United States
Tel: 1-855-749-1737

samk195
4/16/19

I've used this service for over a year now, and have given them the benefit of every possible doubt. They're slow and incompetent. They take days (if not weeks) to process incoming mail. Their addresses are basically UPS stores and mail then gets forwarded to their location in Sanford, NC. The worst part is it takes them (or other third parties contracted by them) to process incoming mail in the original address you sign up for. And then it takes several days (sometimes 2 to 3 weeks) in my experience for it be shipped to NC and show up in your inbox. On top of all of this, they extort you with their pricing structure, especially if you want to forward it international. I found traveling mailbox charging $120 to ship mail to my address in Dubai through UPS, where UPS's rack rates online were under $75.

Simple summary - outrageously expensive pricing for a super incompetent service.

Don't even get me started on their customer service. Even DMVs usually have better service. They're programmed to provide bot like responses, except only that the company is not sophisticated enough to have bots etc... Simply from my own personal experience, I am certain none of the positive reviews below (extolling the virtues of their customer service) are even legitimate. Please use any other service except for these idiots..

thomp14
3/30/16

The last reviewer is a lunatic! I found several reviews where you posted online the same thing. What kind of idiot goes around posting negative stuff? Just go to another company!

I have used Traveling Mailbox for years and I love them. Any time I need to reach them I just pick up the phone!

lisad148
3/30/16

AVOID this company, Traveling Mailbox LLC- Travis Poole- www.travelingmailbox.com. They charged our credit card without authorization, retained our customers parcels, and wont answer ANY emails- dozens- til you file a complaint with BBB and post complaints on social media pages. Then they email LOL to you. But still, retain customer parcels, and wont send them to you, or back to the shipper. These people are clowns, and should not be in business (a interesting bunch, see the facebook page pic)

The owner also now calls my personal phone and mutters and hangs up. I googled the # and got his contact info with phone. Happy to provide phone screen shots.

Owner- Travis Poole

See attached

Tip for consumers: Read reviews on ripoffreport.com. AND we are happy to send copies of emails as proof for what we are complaining about. Now calling us? Unreal

Definitely scam. They're most likely run out of a garage by a bunch of incompetent people.

By Sam K.
Questions? Get answers from the TravelingMailbox staff and other customers.

3 Photos for TravelingMailbox