TopResumeWriting reviews

Tel: 1 (866) 562-0850
info@topresumewriting.com

lolitah1
3/6/18

I really wish I had investigated this company before I spent almost $400 to receive an expedited copy of a new resume, as well as the compilation of my Facebook profile and access to post my resume on over 70 job sites. I received the first draft late, it was full of grammatical errors, did not highlight my 20 plus years of experience, I was identified as an executive...I am getting upset talking about the lousy service. I hope no one else gets suckered into their scam!!!! My next step is to file a report with the BBB.

georgeb248
3/5/18

Person who wrote mine had no understanding of the industry I work in. Resume suggestions are out of line with current teaching in Australia.
Their resume suggestions seem to be trying to gear your resume towards management style positions - which I don't want.
I am in Community services for the elderly and the disabled. This resume site suggests I've got more experience in Administration.
No, I have not.

paulinet5
8/19/15

I can honestly say that I am very happy with how my resume was re written. Looks more professional. Also my writer Melissa K was very quick with Responses to my enquiries. Definitely would recommend using this service. Its only been 2 days since my final draft so I shall now be posting this to employers.

Thanks TopResume.

Questions? Get answers from the TopResumeWriting staff and other customers.

TopResumeWriting?