Review of Topmmogold

Tel: 08613524240856
ffxivservices@gmail.com

davidt23
8/17/11

Ordered l2 adena yesterday. have chatted online with thier reps asked for estimate of delivery. All they say is give us more time. They can't even give an estimate of time for delivery. I asked for a refund and all they can type back is give us more time. Don't go near this site!! I don't know if they will deliver but I will not wait much longer and have already talked to my cc company about them. They know of this site and have had many complaints about them. STAY AWAY.!!!!!!

robertj11
6/14/11

for years my brother (playing WoW) has been a customer of this site and generally it was a good experience. However, the last time he used it, what was promised was not delivered and the operators on their live chat misled and quite plainly lied about what was occuring. I would NOT recommend their site at all, they are NOT to be trusted and will scam your gold and i have other friends where, once having concluded a transactiom, their characters were stripped of all items and gold

craigb2
10/19/10

SCAM SITE! i orederd powerleveling, i get an email saying that my account has been locked for suspicious activity, i ask for a refund and they threaten to report my account to blizzard if i open a dispute, they say they paid the leveler already which is aload of $#*! as this was 15 mins ago.. ive opened a dispute but i doubt ill win it, this used to be called www.mygamesale.com but they changed to topmmogold proberly because of their scams, IGNORE THIS SITE take caution

joeh5
8/29/10

they did not complete the transaction as described. when questioned they claimed you did not have the ability to complete the transaction and asked for an unacceptable amount of additional time. when I asked for a refund they refused.
Contesting through paypay

joshuah1
8/4/10

Ok guys after that horrible review from power-level.net I just wanted to let you all know that there really are trustworthy sites out there and they do deliver on what they say they will. There not quite as cheap but I mean hey you actually get your gold for real and in under 30 minutes.. I bought 20 thousand off them last night and within 20 minutes tops I have 18 thousand of it.. Now he did tell me they only had 18 thousand on there server at that time last night so he told me to put a second item on the auction house and he would buy it from me today for 5350 gold for the hassle.. Now I haven't gotten the rest yet but I am pretty sure I will. I will keep you guys posted. But I just wanted you to know that there really are trustworthy sites out there that do not $#*! you around. You just need to know how to spot the fakes.. which sometimes can be extremely hard.. however when in doubt always "GOOGLE THE WEBSITE YOUR GOING TO BUY FROM BEFORE YOU BUY FROM THEM!" This is a lesson we should all learn from our dear friends at http://www.power-level.net So if for no other reason I am glad I bought gold from power-level.net I am glad cause they taught me to always research whatever site I am going to buy from before I actually do buy from them. Thanks and I hope you all learn something from this as I have..

Questions? Get answers from the Topmmogold staff and other customers.

Topmmogold?